So this guy really is just a generic big bad, isn't he?

So this guy really is just a generic big bad, isn't he?

We're not going to get any explanation of his motives, other than him being a mindless zombie trying to destroy the world?

What a fucking wasted opportunity.

It's worse, it's gonna be another illogical time travel bullshit explanation.

Bran Stark is the Night King.

He isn't a zombie.

His motivation is that sweet icey pussy

>doesn't talk
>walks in slow mo like a retard
>has an army of retarded, handicapped, DEAD nitwits
WE SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED YALL

It showed him being created by the magic elfs

Nope, Weiss even said he's not going to talk, there's no need for him to, he's just evil. That's your explanation...

They ruined it anyway. Book Others are elegant and beautiful ice fae who wear reflective camo armor and ride ice spiders, not wrinkly ice demons.

Why didn't the White Walkers just sprint to the Wall?

>Much as I admire Tolkien, and I do admire Tolkien — he’s been a huge influence on me, and his Lord of the Rings is the mountain that leans over every other fantasy written since and shaped all of modern fantasy — there are things about it, the whole concept of the Dark Lord, and good guys battling bad guys, Good versus Evil, while brilliantly handled in Tolkien, in the hands of many Tolkien successors, it has become kind of a cartoon. We don’t need any more Dark Lords.

What did he mean by this?

Imagine the Terminator if he were the supreme commander of his own army tasked with literally ending humanity by the tree people when they were fighting a war against the first men. That's the Night King.

> you will never walk again bran
> you will fly

you have to fucking get it

What the fuck could be more basic for an evil character than to snuff out all life as we know it? He is a Lich King. He needs no other motive than to end all life. He is the king of death, and he rules over death. Maybe his big reveal is the Night King is also a Targarian sense he is able to control a dragon, or I would argue because the dragon was already dead. He can control it because it is dead, theory crushed.

Why did thisneed its own thread, liberal?

dude just turn off ur brain

Much as I admire Tolkien, and I do admire Tolkien — he’s been a huge influence on me, and his Lord of the Rings is the mountain that leans over every other fantasy written since and shaped all of modern fantasy — there are things about it, the whole concept of the Dark Lord, and good guys battling bad guys, Good versus Evil, while brilliantly handled in Tolkien, in the hands of many Tolkien successors, it has become kind of a cartoon. We don’t need any more Dark Lords.

What the fuck are you talking about?

isn't this whole war a show original?

>What did he mean by this?

The NK better have some dank tax policies.

>tfw no Unseelie Fae Ice Elves force of nature Others but instead caveman zombies
Feels bad.

dem tig ol bitties on the left

Fuckin hell I'd like to turn her tits into cum mounds

DUDE INCEST HOT

someone leak these titties in the next fappening

Hes going to take over Westeros to create football league so he can showcase his sick fucking throwing skills.

His motivation is to reach his home, the big tree, and finally die in piece.

No George is based, he had nothing to do with the show.

ITS ALL JUST COCKS LMAO

This would be the funniest epilogue in tv history

Reminder that if this theory holds true then this man should sue Martin and D&D for their blatant rip off of TBotNS meta-narrative.

Martin has close ties to Wolfe and has acknowledged his influence on his writing.

Martin on Wolfe:
>"I don’t know if you know Gene Wolfe, one of the best science fiction and fantasy writers, in my opinion. Well, his work is full of puzzles and enigmas and you have to put a lot of attention on what he is saying. I remember one day I asked him: “Why do you use that? Is there a deeper reason beyond?”

Martin confirmed for brainlet.

Anyone who thinks Bran is the Night King is a literal retard

Not only is he just le evil ice magic zombie, the "highlight" of the series will be Jon hitting him with a weapon, NK will die and every single wright and ghoul is going to collapse at once. They established that with the expedition beyond the wall, and they'll present that highlight of dumb insta-resolution in the final episode.

GoT fans think this whole board cares about their normalfag pleb show and can't stay in 1 or 2 threads at a time.

his motives is that he's bran and is waiting for the lord of light to remove the obsidian from his chest with his magical flaming hand. aka jaime. the story and conflict begins with bran and jaime and ends with bran and jaime.

also.

Night King will die by having the dragonglass removed from his chest and the only person who can penetrate his magic ice bound body is a person with a magical fire hand.

-Arthur Dayne duel wielding instead of using his greatsword. The man who Jaime has always wanted to be. Didn't want to be a lord or king but to be just like Arthur. Duel wielding Jaime foreshadowing.

Victarion Greyjoy gaining a magica firel hand via fire magic.

Within the Red God religion you have the warrior order named the order of the fiery hand.

When Jojen Reed asked how will we know the end? and with an ambiguous response claims we'll know while staring at his hand engulfed in fire. Just like when Sam tells Olly not to worry about Jon coming back with the wildlings because 'he always come back'. A statement with more then one meaning.

Now in the new episode we have Jon stating how to defeat them while raising a severed hand lit on fire.

Lord Light = Āeksio ōños
Gold Hand = āeksion ondos

Azor Ahainnister and his magical flaming hand confirmed.

the night king just wants to be free from his cursed existence.

The quality of the writing just nosedived this season. It's just become laughably predicted and cringey.

THANKS THE GODS FOR BESSIE

What... is she letting her rub her pussy?

i'd like to punch these bitches so hard in the face

>Book Others are just Elves made of ice

Real original Martin, really original

What does that have to do with liberalism, you Sup Forumsyp cretin?

Or is this just another ebin meme?

>I missed out on fat tittied sluts by not watching this in bars
Next season fampais

I like Jaimi and hope he wins game of thrones :)

I was really disappointed with the explanation of their origin as well. Why the fuck would this happen just beacuse they sticked dragonglass in a man? At least use some fucking spell or something.

NK is probably libertarian

>Joffrey was actually genuined crushed by Robert's death
This always surprised me

negro you need like a 300 level IQ to get ALL the references and puzzles on a single read of BotNS.

like the dorcas one is obvious as is the little severian one but all the others are very well hidden. i needed 3 reads and that lexicon to make sense of some of the deeper stuff.

Most of the meta-narrative can be picked up with a second read through and going through Urth. There's plenty of other mysteries in TBotNS but the subtext becomes readily apparent on a second read-through.

The whole theory about how Bran is basically effecting history and reality with unintended consequences and/or without fully comprehending what's really happening is pretty much ripped off whole sale from BotNS. There's another quote from Wolfe (in an interview he did in a podcast) where he talks about how he was in a writing group with Martin and some other lesser known SFF writers. He brought in the initial drafts of TBotNS (The Feast of St. Catherine was actually what was presented) and none of the other writers understood it. He even remembers Martin saying that it was "too Rococo".

I'll try and dig it up....it was an interesting interview.

If you can find it that's be sweet. I really hope Bran in the books isn't the Night King and if there is a Night King character he is vastly different than the show.

Perhaps Martin intended the books to go that route but gave that plotline to the show and is doing his own thing.

> next season
> 4 episodes in Night King is kill
> spend the rest of the season fighting for the iron throne.
Stupid how they spent 5-6 seasons battling for the throne then have them fight some evil that has nothing to do with the main plot yet it gets treated as though we should care about the NK plot more than the Swho will sit on the iron throne plot.

Was the Night King an avid javelin chucker? Doesn't doing that shit take practice? Was there a point in his life where he did nothing but practice his spear/javelin tossing? Seriously, his form and everything was perfect.

they've had a few thousand years to practice. must get boring up there

I think that was also a heat seeking javelin.

It's on the leaks.

BIG JUGGA JUGAS

GIB JUGS

I'll tell ya what, them titties bu looking mighty fine

Even though Harrenhal is off the table and cursed I bet those tits are not.

As others have said, I too am a fan of those milk udders.

>there must always be a night king

what did HBO mean by this

Clearly, those breasts are of a superior caliber. Much like season 7 in and of itself.

I wonder if ole' ta-ta queen over here is aware of her vast cleavage. Me thinks so.

The Night King is the hero

So, Young Griff is Jon Snow?

I wonder if they'll do S8 at this dumb Burlington bar. If so, hopefully she puts a bag over her head and shows cleavage .

>So this guy really is just a generic big bad, isn't he?

Generic big bad is usually someone with a very simple human motive. Night King is basically just a walking nuclear bomb and nothing else. Designed to kill everything living and thats exactly what he is going to do.

IMO he's better as a force of nature-type of villain who you can't bargain with or deceive. If he would start talking and cackling maniacally, would essentially destroy the whole sense of threat immediatly.

Anyone else just hope the Night King and white walkers kill everyone and take over the world in the finale?

Am I the only one who always thought that the night king's gonna turn out to have been the good guy all along? The lord of light and his priests (Melisandre in particular) have always seemed a little too malevolent. My money is on R'hllor being the true villain.

How do you know this?

It's what friends do. Have you never let a bro rub your dick?

Almost, turns out the fair Forest Hippie Children Folk were the bad guys because muh humans spoil nature.

>Night King sits on the IronThrone
>credits roll

PLS DND

His motives are known you fucking retard. He was created to destroy humans. Those are his instincts. He's a force of nature-type villain

i was hoping littlefinger to be the big bad since he pretty much was for most of the show but lol nope, make him act stupid.

if you ever though LF was going to be the final enemy, you don't get to criticize GoT, or any show for that matter, because you're a fucking retard

The leaks are BS.

bran is scarier than melisandre

What you won't do. Do for love.

Reminder that Maul > Night King

Funny isn't it? Considering the series became popular and notorious for being unpredictable.

He's trying to reverse the global watming caused by gendry making his HUUUGHEE HAMMAAA

>Jon
>not Dany, Arya or Sansa

He's playing Athlete Kings on the Sega Saturn paid off.

Holy shit

if the S8 leaks are true, he's not even the final boss

>he's better as a force of nature-type of villain
This entire concept is so boring.

>he's better as a nonentity that sometimes grimaces at the camera than an actual character
What did you mean by this?

Tbh, the new look does make him resemble Bran's facial features very much. Not sure if coincedence or not.

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

sieg heil
nazi king

Yeah, rewatching, Joffrey definitely has his moments

>little

Who was little severian ?

lmao, all these pathetic drumpftards now "rooting" for a literal monster

Really makes you think

We literally see him flying as a raven a bunch of times my dude

>300 level IQ
Nah, you just need to reread. I remember my first Gene Wolfe novel, Fifth Head of Cerberus and it reveals itself to you more and more with each reread as you shift focus and realise just how much is linked

BotNS is the same. Even with a "300 IQ" you couldn't do it because the books aren't written that way. You can't know a detail is important before you've seen the context

What S8 leaks, the millions of fakes on plebbit?

He's just trying to secure a home for the wight race.

If I remember correctly GRRM said they were just different lifeforms, beautiful in their own way. I believe they just hate the living things with blood like we hate cockroaches or something.

Or they might need to do this every few thousand years because this is how they procreate and invasion is how they get sexual pleasure.

Either way, unknowns in a story makes it appealing to me.

How can Westeros even think about defeating the White Walkers? They have more soldiers, are less vulnerable, and every time somebody dies, they get another recruit. Can somebody explain if they have a chance?