strawpoll.me/13809151
youtube.com/watch?v=UnnoBTdlSLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Judy?

IRKED

i'm glad lynch didn't cheaply kill off any of the original cast
I don't actually remember if he killed anyone from the original cast at all

BASED

>each episode of this show consists of max 5 dragged out scenes with maybe 4 dragged out dialogues in each scene
>omg this is the best show ever, got sucks, i want to suck lynch's cock11111

get a grip of yourselves

CUTIEPIE

Death Grips have been confirmed to play in final instead of Eddie Vedder, they will play "Inanimate Sensation", pic related is Mr Death Grip

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head
>Found Pete's car after he died in an explosion, then gathered a bunch of homeless to have a week long soup kitchen in it and then took the fluids and drown Catherine in them
>Jaywalking
>Used strange golden orbs to create dopplegangers of himself and of his close friends to rape and have beastiality with
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry to the point he's dying of colon cancer
>Raped Little Nicky
>Pissed in Phillip Jeffries' Teapot
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Found a deeply scarred and frightened Leo in the woods and gave him food and water
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs
>Litters constantly
>Tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Never returns his library books
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Executed and raped a FBI agents throughout the world, then drunk dialed Albert to tell him about it
>Send videos of him raping Monica Bellucci to Gordon
>Does not pay his taxes
>Told his shitty long lost son Richard all this while he forced him to perform oral sex on strange black faced homeless men and then told Richard how worthless of a son he is

STARTING POSITIONS

Briggs

user, how many times do I have to tell you that the characters are not the actors?

Donna probably

hahaha
L
Y
N
C
H
E
D

OC

GOTfag detected

the actor was dead though, i'm talking about onscreen deaths of present original characters

if he brought back donna just to have her gruesomely butchered i'd be happy

We need more album covers

>just barely 100 posters in the last thread
>almost every other thread on the board and everyone on the internet is talking about GOT
You guys have a sad sad existence being the only people who care about this shit show

the show will not resolve the overall story at all, even if Lynch and Frost think there will be no new series or movies or even books after what's planned, they will never resolve this story in any way, because evil exists in the world around us and can't just be fixed with FBI voodoo

First leaked image from Episode 18.

I'll get a grip of your neck faggot

>2
Where the fuck is Donna? Not one word about her.

Full series on this character when?

who HYPE for FWWM 2

>if he brought back donna just to have her gruesomely butchered i'd be happy
Her plastic surgeon has already done that

GoT is arguably the normiest shit ever conceived, you don't belong on this website frenlo

>tfw get to enjoy this show without normies in true comfiness

>unironically wanting to be a normie
no wonder I don't watch game of nudes

I watch both and GoT is unwatchable trash right now.

>"the guy is completely right, i can't come up with a good comeback"
>"i know, i'll post a shitty meme that no one outside a shitty small fanbase understand, that will show him"

*happy existence being privileged to not have shitters like you in the threads

What's sadder? Talking about a thing you enjoy or talking shit about a thing you don't enjoy? You're just mad that GoT is so bad now that even normies are starting to complain.

Apparently the actress was a bitch to work with and she melted IRL due to plastic surgery

Would have liked to see where Lynch would have gone with that shoehorned-soap-opera "Ben's your dad" twist the scab directors left her with

LMAO this finale isn't going to come close to the darkness that FWWM was. There's no way they don't send Coop off with a happy ending after last night's episode.

Game of Thrones was always terrible. Even S1. Even the books. Read some good fantasy like Gene Wolfe.

: - ) ALL

>replying to gotfag bait
HAHAHA
L
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Based "irked that Duchovny and Lee have fucked multiple times" poster

Imagine being one of the fucking droles who watches the most lukewarm genre-fiction shows ever created and thinking you're superior to others because of it

>GoT is unwatchable trash
Right, and that's why it's the number one most watched show on tv right now, oh wait...

There's no reason to think of a comeback for some sad faggot posting in a thread about something he doesn't like. You already lost.

I downloaded the first episode of season 7 yesterday to entertain my gf while we waited on our weekly Lynching. I was sound asleep within minutes of seeing Ed fucking Sheeran in armor singing campfire songs with Marya Stueark

You've been fine generals /tpg/ I will not soon forget your kindness and decency.

Whatever happens now, with Coop back to one hundred percent I feel fulfilled. One of the biggest payoffs I've ever experienced in any media.

I never want this series to end but I guess it has to. All I can say is I'm so glad we got this. I didn't even think we would ever get another movie from Lynch. Instead we got an 18 hour masterpiece. We got to enjoy this together for the entire summer. What a wonderful ride.

Can you guys please stop replying to these /got/ shitposters

Have you guys really not noticed they come in, leave a shitpost, get like 20 replies and never respond for the last 10 or so threads

Yeah, noone asked for your input on the episode but thx anyway. Lynched

>It's popular so it's good
Go watch Transformers and Adam Sandler then and fuck off

How is looking at fish pictures in the dark any weirder than looking at Japanese drawings of anime girls in questionable situations in the dark?

>normies have shit taste
Wow, startling revelation

>image.png
ahahaha
S

T

A

R

V

E

D

5D is the one DG song I could see being played in the Roadhouse

CUTE

>THE BIG QUESTIONS

some of these have already been answered or can easily be figured out

>What really happened to Diane?
Evilcoop raped her, kidnapped her and took her to the Black Lodge/convenience store, then replaced her with a doppelganger. Literally spelled out this last episode.

>how does dopplecoop connect to the glass box?
It's pretty clear evilcoop is like an evil, super competent jason bourne. He had plans to prevent Coop from returning/being taken back to the Lodge, like Dougie. I assume the box was one of his plans, he installed it to trap Cooper but he couldn't since the Mother/Experiment appeared before and killed the horny teen in charge of the box. So it was either a trap for Cooper, or for Mother. Either way it failed.

>who was fake-jeffries on the phone in episode 1?
I assumed it was the real Jeffries? Seemed to be playing the long con to get evilcoop back to the Lodge via Ray.

>whats up with naido?
She's Diane

>the vomiting zombie kid in the fat womans car wtf?
Lynch being Lynch.

>what is dopplecoop looking for at those coordinates?
Naido/Diane. The Diane tulpa says so last episode.

>if dougie is re-manufactured for janee-e, what does real coop end up doing?
eating donuts for eternity

>Where is Chet Desmond?
My dreams

Has anyone seen the Vedder poster?
>Has anyone seen the Vedder poster?
Has anyone seen the Vedder poster?
>Has anyone seen the Vedder poster?

my thought's exactly. Coop's going to get one of the happiest endings of any TV character ever

To quote the man himself "You made my heart full"

I've read that she is literally the reason for the whole Annie subplot, because she was dating Kyle at the time and was fiercely against Kyle and Audrey having a romance. But I don't know if that's verified.

Is the next episode a 2 part special? I remember people saying it is, but has it been confirmed dear anons?

What would it be called?

strawpoll.me/13809151

Dr Booper, I'm FBI.

He also talked about Judy

Yes. Ep17 and 18 go hand in hand

BIG
BLACK
DINGUS

proven 100% correct and flew to a private palau to celebrate with sheryl lee

Reminder it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder fucking killed himself.

RIP

Ah fantastic, thanks user!

Yes it said after the credits, two hour finale.

Finally a good episode, the show was getting pretty stale.

So no more vedderposting? What will replace it?

>1
why is David Bowie a kettle and who is the pot in this scene?

*...private beach in...

I know this is bait but: do you honestly judge the quality of a show based on the amount of poeple who post about it on Sup Forums?

but does it matter if it's good?

user, I love you
I love all of you fine anons here on /tpg/

:-)

Death grips posting

>:-)
: - )

DOUGIE'S BACK!

David Bowie's final performance in the finale.

Who were the ones fighting at the end of audreys dance?

James and that other guy?

WE'RE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

>kettle
It's a percolator.

>nice

>:-) ALL

What did he mean by this? Was he ALL SMILES?

I'M HUNGRY!

(it's still Evil Cooper driving the car)

ONSCREEN

Lynch: Dude, how many levels of surrealism are you on right now?
Tarantino: Like 5 or 6
Lynch: You are like little baby, watch youtube.com/watch?v=UnnoBTdlSLI

Uncle Leland, NO!

She might be a sweetheart but even she doesn't have time for dumbasses like that.

also she's trapped in Lynch's dungeon and can't get out