What happened to Merkel that she changed her views in such a radical way?

Okay let's try and have an honest discussion for a change.
In 2010 Merkel said, that the multicultural society had failed and complained about turkish immigrants, who would not integrate into the german society.
Then she said on national TV to a Palestinian child, who was going to be deported, that "we cannot make it if we tell all the people from northern africa you all can come over too".
And then all of a sudden says she is pro refugees and pro open borders and lures millions of people to Europe.
What happened that changed her so much? What do you think? I sure as hell cannot find any reason for it whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRFzPvpJ6Kk
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/integration-merkel-erklaert-multikulti-fuer-gescheitert-a-723532.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471379327231.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
youtube.com/watch?v=iCoBzelgcHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jews.

I do not really see the evidence, for that being the case.

The memories of her childhood molestation crept back and she decided to take her revenge on everyone who didn't help her. Classic liberal.

Merkel has Germanic Cuck genes (activated by seeing brown people)

She is being blackmailed by someone. This is obvious from all the interviews. Maybe she actually got a secret daughter and ISIS knew that and kidnapped her... now she must do what ISIS wants.

Maybe ISIS kidnapped the children of 60% of Germans and made them vote for more refugees!

She just want to get re elected.

>the jews did this

Heres a clue to start the trail OP.

Remember the controversy about her emails being spied on by the USA.

Happy hunting!

She's a qliphoth, basically a human vessel/puppet performing the bidding of her masters.

She said those things to win your initial trust and now she dances in front of you as a diversion from the agenda being forced onto your nation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth

She is being blackmailed with her 'lost' stasi-Akte. The turbokikes that run the entire EU put exceptional pressure on Germany, due to it's economic importance.

She's an unashamed opportunist. She does whatevery buys her more power.
Her only true conviction is the EU and to expand the economic power of Germany. Her decision to open the borders last September was only made to preserve Schengen.

The event where she spoke those words about multikulti was in some place in Bavaria where people expected her to say something about this specific topic. It's argueable if it was her true to god honest opinion. Probably just another opportunist statement that made it too far into the wild for her taste.

But if the reason really just was her being an opportunist, then i guess that we can expect to see her changing her opinion on that topic openly, once she realizes the german people will not take up with that rapefugee politics anymore.

OY VEY GEVALT!

blackmail probably

That's the interesting point.
She pretty much - unusual for her - dug her heels in on that question. It was done without preparation, there are no documents or any preparing measures that were undertaken for that decision. It was an ad-hoc decision against all better judgement of her staff.
Now she has to run with it. Her credibility would drop stone dead if she back-peddaled on that specific question. She could do it on the nuclear energy stuff and on the mandatory draft and everything but here she has made her stand and it would bring her down if she receded from that position.

That's why Merkel muss weg. The next big refugee related habbening in Germany would blow her away. I guess, she prays every day that no terror incident happens.

She hides her agenda by making broad statements and her main ambitions are being ultra humitarian and antigermany as you could see, by her throwing the flag away with no remorse. I would gladly take 20 Ted Cruz over one german political, something in this country makes them fucking braindead more than the us politicians could ever be.

DELETE THIS

george soros

Settle down. Her name was changed from the Polish name Kaźmierczak.

>She is being blackmailed with her 'lost' stasi-Akte.
I'm pretty sure ther is a Stasi Akte about her and it is about her cooperating heavily with the DDR government.
However, I don't think that she is being blackmailed by that. Germans don't really care about the private life of an official. Private and professional life are strictly distinguished here.
When she came out and said that government XYZ tried to blackmail her and this and that is what you are not knowing about me, then we would probably even side with her over the blackmailing government.

She is being very, very, very passive aggressive to all the people who criticized her in those instances. Women, AM I RIGHT?

The conclusion of UN Agenda XXI and the beginning of Agenda 30. Do you think it's a coincidence that "It's 2015!" Was pounded into our head at the conclusion of a largely failed fifteen year global development plan? We are facing the results of agendas, which are very real and viewable on the UN website.

The right of all people to immigrate is enshrined in Agenda 30, my nigga.

Honestly I am more pissed off about Heiko Maas our law minister he is a piece of shit and not worth the money he gets

haha her name is literally angela moneybags-stein

dunno, but their government is C U C K E D

Wow golly gee, I sure don't know user.

It's almost like Merkel, a career politican, said whatever it took to hold on to her position.
And then she went ahead and did whatever she wanted because people keep gobbling up these lies!

I don't know man, you tell me, maybe she ate something funny.

>Greens
>Center-left

what the fug

if merkel is considered centre right, why not?

That actually makes a lot of sense.

She understood multiculturalism had failed in the worst possible way. She also wanted us to understand, she was going to continue anyway.

MK Ultra

All this "Merkel this", "Merkel that" blahblah implies there was an easy alternative. There were hordes of people crossing the border, amongst them approx. 40% actual Syrian war refugees. What was Merkel supposed to do, personally? Order to shoot at sight? This is not viable for a leading European nation outside of the Sup Forums universe.

Merkel is merely a empty flesh vessel to carry out the agenda at hand

good cuck. don't Forget to prep the bull

Make her finances public knowledge and i bet we can all see why

it is perfectly viable to temporarily suspend Schengen and protect your border. In fact that's the duty of the state.
You could then proceed to enact laws to react to this novel situation (Merkel has some 80% majority in the Bundestag, no excuses allowed).
You could then distinguish between real refugees and all the other illegal migrants and most people won't turn back the families who really need help and are fleeing from death and destruction.

"the multicultural society had failed"
=
we need one culture, one world, a new order

She didn't change her views. She always called Syrian immigration a burden.
It was not her choice or fault either, that goes to France, England, USA, Turkey , Saudi Arabiaand Russia.
At least she showed spine and dealt with the problem constructively instead of shouting BUILT WALL like that coward in Hungary.

She will say anything to stay in power

someone /thread me

>defending merkel
>t. cuck

There is literally nothing cowardly about building walls, and there is nothing noble about flooding your country with an open invitation.

>non country replying
Come back when your countries leaders actions have real life consequences.
There would have been a huge humanitarian disaster if Merkel had sided with the populists like some of her European colleagues did.
No one would have been helped by that.

She was on a TV interview and they brought out a young Syrian girl that asked her in tears why her family had to be deported.
Those tears gave new life to her long dried up ovaries and made her go full Mama-mode.
And that's why women in politics is a bad idea.
Hippocrates was right all along.

>dealt with the problem constructively
TIL letting the barbarians at the gate in is dealing with the problem constructively.
People like you were literally the reason for the Sack of Rome and the Dark Ages.

Except for entire Europe.

>your opinion is only valid if your country is large
LMAO.

>merkel saved ppl
Bullshit. The flood began because Merkel gave out an open invitation. The vast majority of these people aren't from Syria at all.

From my understanding she was ready to deport illegal immigrants some years back and the media made a big fuss because this 5 year old girl had to be deported. And started calling her literally Hitler for it and that broke her and she went full REFUGEES WELCOME.

Nah, we would have blood on our hands.

>Merkel gave out an open invitation
Nice meme

She was raised by commie Russians she was always like this, it was just her way if securing her first two terms
Fucking dumbass, you probably think Putin is le saviour of le white race too

Deploy army at border , and use everything to push them back . If you kill 10 , they will not try again cause they will be afraid

>I-it's not our fault!
>I-it's USA and anyone else I can point my finger at!
I live this Eurocuck tactic, never fails to make me laugh

>implying the crocodile tears of some silly sandnegress caused this whole ordeal

Yes, yes, goy. Nothing more to it.

I came to this thread just to see whether the first post would be what I was hoping for. You did not disappoint me this time Sup Forums

>Nah, we would have blood on our hands.
You're going to have that anyway.

>Nice meme
Seriously, you need to pull your head from out of your ass.

Never overestimate a woman.

Well center-right "liberal" parties ARE sociopathically pursuing dat vote.

You notice it everywhere when people start accusing the traditionally liberal party of becoming conservative-lite.

Did Germany participate in any of your fool's errands in the middle east?

>Merkel goes to TV show to send a refugee girl back
>everyone booos
>merkels feels bad about it

thats when it started

Start bullying a sand nigger until he becomes radicalized and goes jihad on you.

>She's old
>Fomer commie
>Jewish heritage
>Childless
>Works for USA
That's about it, she's a plant doing what she's asked to do.
USA needed to evacuate Syrian population to break up Assad and she obeyed.

>I sure as hell cannot find any reason for it whatsoever

You know the reason - you know who she takes orders from.

>later
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471379327231.webm

kekd hard

a big bag of shekles landed on her table
>More where that came from
>But the people will hate it
>The people will hate me
>Dont worry we will take care of it

This. And even the Telegraph had an article about the CIA funding the EU in its early days.

Sigh, what a horrible board

>repetition of stuff everybody knows
>repeating the lie that Merkel is Jewish
>no fresh info, let alone facts
>conspiracy theories
>cuck force defending Merkel

Ant not even one truly dank meme.

> literally "Peels", "Shells" or "Husks" are the representation of evil or impure spiritual forces in Jewish mysticism
When Sup Forums meets /x/
Go back and don't let your board die

Implying you wouldn't fire a hot sticky load right into that lovely warm mummy-kraut snatch.

>you'll never forcibly creampie merkel while she chastises you for being an ignorant island rabble-rouser

Every world leader upon rising to power is shown the Zapruder film.
youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

After this, they do whatever the globalist elites want. Obama is no different.

She got a taste of the BBC

Angela Merkel: ''We must accept that immigrants are more criminal''

youtube.com/watch?v=iCoBzelgcHI

She is just implementing the NWO agenda of cultural enrichment.

they probably have some srs shit on her. politicians have sold their people out to save their own skin since the beginning of time