How did she become the best girl all of a sudden?

How did she become the best girl all of a sudden?

I remember the Meereen segments were near unwatchable for the longest time.

STOP MAKING THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

she's like the only character than had some development this season.

she lost weight + cute costumes and haircut this season
also less YASS QUEEN SLAY scenes where she decides what to do, mostly seen with other less boring characters now

I think you forgot someone that gave us the best scene in the season.

Everything outside of Westeros is boring and ultimately irrelevant

Best scene of the season by far

Not her fault the writers trapped her overseas with a story that just circling and circling with no real payoff. The hell did she even learn overseas?

she's always been cute, but this season she looks just unreal.

>This is what danyfags actually believe

Meereen was so shitty because they fucked up almost every supporting character.
>fun characters like Belwas are cut
>Grey Worm, Missandei, and Daario (2) are stripped of all their interesting and unique qualities and are literal cardboard
>Barristan was great but they killed him off for no reason

DANY A CUTE

I dropped the book because of her shit in the far east.

Azor Jon has humbled her ass and made her his little slut, thats why

easily my favorite character this season. i used to be bored with her storyline in the last few seasons, but i guess they just had to wait for the right time for her to arrive to westeros and didn't really pay much attention to essos story.
on the other hand arya has never been this terrible before. even sansa is more interesting than her at this point.

The romance between her and Jon make her seem more human and likeable. Before she was pretty much a bitch to everyone and tolerated nothing being said against her. The fact that Tyrion is challenging her more questionable decisions, like burning the Tarleys alive, also helps stray from previous seasons where she could do no wrong, and it was reminiscent of the Mad King burning nobles. She has duality to her character now. She has been shown as vulnareble and caring but also headstrong and ruthless. Before she was simply beloved and above all criticism, but now I feel like they may actually have her become a villain. That Jon is now a true Targaryan and the true heir to the throne means he poses a greater threat to her and her dream of seizing the Iron Throne.

The wrong person died. Fucking hell, nobody would miss Daario or Grey Worm. Barristan and her actually had decent scenes together since she respected him.

>that barristan death scene

>best swordsman the world has ever seen
>even in his old age he was an elite fighter
>killed by some nobles with daggers

she's always been the best girl

I've always liked the Dany parts. But I also skipped S4-S6.

yeah but there were a lot of them. like 5 or something

She became vulnerable to a man again.

>Dany best girl
>Not Cersei "Remove Dothrak" Lannister

She became a good actress in the Jon/Dany scenes because she actually factually wants to fuck Kit '2smol' Harrington

>not "aggghhhh save me grey worm"
dropped

kek

A big problem with Dany was that she was spinning her wheels over there. For her to progress, she was made to meet someone to Jon and others in Westeros, who she respects and actually gives a shit about. She doesn't feel close to any of her advisors even now or any of the people she met over there. She had no remorse leaving people like Daario behind who had been with her for awhile, who only now serves a true purpose as it gives us a glimpse at the type of values Dany admires since she had no remorse leaving him behind but she actually fell in love with Jon Snow despite his resistance to her.

Wanting Jon's dick literally made her a better character. Seriously, she went from a le epic stonefaced icequeen with vacant stares to a flustered girl with a crush this season. Emilia is not a good actor and is much better at being light-hearted and affectionate because that's how she naturally is. Watching her try to play le epic badass dragon queen for six seasons was just agonizing, but now that she gets to play a cute girl being tsundere this season she's become likable

Emilia is always the best.

Because she submitted to Jon

How to tame her dragon.

honestly i cant root for short haired cersei that hair just repulses every fiber in my being

Pretty sure there's a film that achieves that in less than 2 hours
Can't think of the name though

That's the problem, she never saw it.

Less resting bitch face.

She lost weight and is more feminine.