Why I stand with Israel

Giving Jews their own country means they get out of ours.

>name one thing wrong with what I said.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/freyy/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Extermination also works, and is a more final solution.

Hate Jews/Love Israelis

You're absolutely right. The Jew is a subversive minority refugee faggot. The Israeli is almost human.

gather them all in one place good plan

Why the btfo out of Muslims?
If they're in Israel they're okay in my book

>name one thing wrong with what I said.
rich bankers are not going to leave everything and fuck off to their desert

I mean I dislike Jews being in our countries when they have their own state as much as the other guy but use them to our advantage. Push for the Jewish Diaspora

it's wishful thinking

They still will control things in your country as long as they exist.

Get the regular Jews out first then the banking fuckers through policies. If we did this we would mask our anti-semitism with genuine care for their Jewish Diaspora. One less tick in our hair

crazy eye 0/10 AVOID

o_0

Give us in Israel shekels, goyim

They are moral relativists, a defining trait of subhumans. "Genocide, internment, and persecution are wrong when done to us but not when we do it to others."-an Israeli

People got to start thinking smart, be deceptive about your actions.

Think of "Conceal your Intentions"

Israel exists, yet there are still Jews in our countries.

I'll name a few you fucking retard incase shit wasn't in your face already.

>Jews cause disruption in middle east
>Muzzies invade/immigrate your country
>Bu..buu...why all these muzzies leaving their own country? Geerroffmee!!
>Lose billions supporting these rats
>Be the laughing stock of the world

You burgers SHART IN MART at the mention of an arab coz they fucking you over, thanks to your jew pals

As much as I hate Muslims, I hate Jews even more. They both have subhuman tier morality but the Jews are more clever, which makes them more dangerous.

SOURCE? More

Israel is for Jews stuck in shitholes. The Jews in America ain't moving there.

Are you a Jew stuck in a place with tons of brown people? Arabs? Blacks?

Are you a Jew in a place that doesn't like Jews? Israel is your second chance.

Right now, Israel is probably getting more French Jews... since France is becoming North Algeria.

Jews are far from being the only thing wrong with your shithole

Vae victis. I hate anyone that's been genocided, interned, persecuted. I really don't care either way, jews can all disappear tomorrow, I just feel like going from jews to israelis will help this deranged group reclaim some humanity.

You probably believe in flying pigs too
The kike is a parasite which needs to be killed off without exception
If you give them land money and power they just will demand more money land and power
Because they are parasites

But they are the main obstacle to dealing with other problems. Which makes them the biggest problem.

>If you give them land money and power they just will demand more money land and power

They're around muslims lol they can duke it out for all I care maybe they nuke each other

Try to convince the average white to kill kikes, not gonna happen again think of "Conceal your Intentions"

instagram.com/freyy/?hl=en

>israel does not exist
>jews are not still infiltrating governments in us and eu.

Also in comparison to France, where I live is heaven. 96% white.

Except that it doesn't. Media Jews are getting their shit pushed in by alt-right trolls on twitter. Genocide and persecution restores the power of the Jews. Some HBD people have argued that oppression and such against Jews is partly why they have a high IQ.

Subvert them. Subsume them. Killing them makes them stronger.

They already have it, and they still aren't getting out of ours. That's what's wrong with what you said.

this guy gets it, look how Jews reacted after ww2
imagine if they were actually killed

we're not actively pushing Jewish Diaspora

There is already an Israel

and Jews are still in America and Europe

kill yourself and if you replied to this thread trying to reason with OP, you should also fucking kill yourself

refer to

If this works why are they still operating in all the major corporations in US and europe?
Why are practically all entertainment industry CEOs jews?
They have their own country!

So if they're all dead that makes them stronger?

shitskins do have theirs own countries too
yet... you see my point?

Who says we wouldn't have them return?

send them here
we need more jews to offset the arabs

moving american and france jews to israel=
double gdp
double military strength in 20 years
double settlements
double standard of living

sure it would be tough at first, but it will be so worth it

Exactly. Not to mention any ideology that is inherently exclusive will always be less powerful than one that is expansive.

A really good anti-globalist ideology would have a place for the Jews and others in it somehow. Bridging that gap is the struggle.

the problem is they are so thoroughly part of our market now that in their absence you will be in a state of stagnation for a decade following. This didnt happen by chance either

No but you won't get them all and the Jews are a result of pruning and highly intelligence pressured breeding.

The best way to overcome the Jews would be to continue letting the religion die. Eventually being Jewish means nothing and outbreeding transfers the best racial traits to the general population.

If you persecute Jews they will coalesce again. That's how it's been throughout history.

You can beat them with good arguments and logic. That's the point

fpbp

Burger, what you don't understand is that a small elite will always remain in the other country and control its government. This is why the past few decades of American foreign policy, especially in the Middle-East have been entirely dictated by the Jews who have Israel's well being at heart.

The whole strategy of the US in mudscum land has been chaos, and the only ones who have benefited are the Israelis. It's the basic principal of divide and conquer. It's why you idiots invaded and destroyed Iraq. It's why you helped topple Qaddafi and were almost going to get Assad before Putin stepped in; it's why Israel does nothing against ISIS, because ISIS is keeping Israel's N°1 enemy aka Hezbollah occupied.

Giving the Jews Israel has done nothing but help them thrive and strengthen their numbers.

They betrayed the German people in WWI, thereby being responsible for literally all modern degeneracy, even if they didn't produce most of it.
They did all this for one goal: To establish Israel.
And you want to grant them their victory?

Fuck that shit. Burn Israel to the ground. Then send the rest of them to the now scorched, empty desert full of Muslims that once was Israel, and tell them to have fun.

YES YES YES!!!
Now write your Kampf and get to work you glorious Aryan treasure.

don't anger me
I remove kebab when I'm angry