If guns are illegal in Europe then what do the Muslims keep shooting people with?

If guns are illegal in Europe then what do the Muslims keep shooting people with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I
youtube.com/watch?v=on9rVl77ixQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a religion of peace so.....

Their imagination.
Hugs and kisses.
Nice words.

I might add, they're truly killing them with kindness.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

Islam in a nutshell

They use trucks when they can't get guns.

very mean words

>guns are illegal in Europe
source?

Black market firearms

Or take a train in Madrid

The guy in the truck had a gun!

Because for criminals, laws were made to be broken.

The sandnig using a truck in Nice actually had a gun as well. It's just that he rightly thought that driving a truck at full speed in a large crowd would be even more efficient than a gun.

Muslims aren't shooting people, terrorists are, it's quite problematic you don't know the difference.

Why don't they ban the black market then?

BanAssaultTrucksNow.png

Why have you idiots not banned trucks yet?

No one NEEDS an 18wheeler. I can't believe that in 2016 they just let anyone drive one of those killing machines around

They point their fingers and yell "BANG!" loudy. This causes a psychosomatic response, that kills their victims.

> rightly thought

Nah extremist propaganda taught him that

>le guns are illegal in Europe meme

Anyone who practices islam can turn into and extremist at the drop of a hat. Ashame youre in denial. And would rather police possible victims insteaf of the extremists. Kys

Can any Englishmen walk out and buy a gun the moment it strikes his fancy? I thought not.

mossad has a good way of smugling weapons in all secrecy.

>shifting the goalpost

For all this gun wanking you Americucks did remarkably little with them during your descend of becoming a second Brazil.

95% of my time played on that game is as a pyro spamming fire in all directions because spies are fucking fags.
then ill end up getting face stabbed anyway and quit playing for another 3 months

youtube.com/watch?v=on9rVl77ixQ
their imaginations, europeans are so tolerant that they play along

And God help that Englishman if he were to ever use or even point said gun at a violent criminal.

Rocks

Really makes you think...

Guys. If you can't carry a concealed handgun on you and use it in self defense, you don't really own guns.

RARE

>japs "own" guns
>but they have to let the police keep them in a locker and check them out for hunting trips

They are using really fast rocks thrown at incredible high speed.

We need common sense truck reform. High capacity trucks benefit no one and ruin our national infrastructure. Billions wasted a year, countless lives and lot lizards, all lost thanks to high capacity assault trucks.

laws are for whites only :^)

If there are toilets in Walmarts, Why do Americans keep sharting in marts?

They are using warrrg

sharting is in our blood user.

it personifies american values .

People won't need trucks soon anyway. Transportation will be largely automated, and it's safer to relinquish automotive responsibilities to the state. Plenty of self driving public transport will eventually be standard, so it'd be in the best interest of the public if we had tighter car laws.

Call them common sense vehicle reform. There's no reason in 2050 for any civilian to need to drive a vehicle larger than a Prius. By 2080 all transportation needs will be provided for by the state. Stay safe goyim.

Because it would be very racist to not allow muslims to express their great culture

A right to carry a concealed handgun is a right given by god and nature itself.

If google can stop causing dozens of accidents and tesla can stop killing people

The sad thing is even a Grand Theft Auto level driving AI would probably outperform the average person.

Worldwide, car accidents kill... 1.3 MILLION PEOPLE EVERY YEAR HOLY FUCK

>America's premier news source Google News Network suppresses all accidents and deaths
>First Comrade Chelsea Clinton addresses the public
>all is well, embrace the technocracy, we're the most advanced and happy society in the world
>crowd goes wild at gunpoint

Pic related is available for every Muslim aged 18+ in Austria, no questions asked.

>The sad thing is even a Grand Theft Auto level driving AI would probably outperform the average person.

Maybe. Maybe not.

The point is not giving your freedom away to companies like jewgle or facebook.

Just imagine a future where your cell phone, your computer and even your car are all tracked and logged and can be remotely shut down or rerouted by (((them))).

It happens because of lax American gun laws.

Fuck google already does that. It's insanse the number of google car crashes that have been settled out of court with """"""undisclosed"""""" amounts of cash.

What bothers me most about imagining this is there would still be a shitload of murders and bombings wouldn't there?

Every single atrocity is always used to justify a crackdown on somebody other than the fuckers who committed it.

Ever notice the ATF will send 20 men with body armor and assault rifles supported by snipers and a tank to raid an 80-year-old man's house in Appalachia because he had a 17.5 inch shotgun in his attic but they would never even set foot in Chicago where people gun each other down 10 times a day? What's up with that?

I don't want that.
Put me back in 90's when you can hotwire a car and get away with it.

>Why don't they ban the black market then?

That would be raycist.

America supplies them with guns, but there's a very large black market for unlicensed weapons on the deep web.

Sorry.. our guns sometimes

It's just like when the Aryan Nations was still around they had the most FBI field agents ever stationed in Spokane. They could give a fuck less about 400 murders every year in Chiraq or entire areas of Detroit looking like the Dresden bombing.

But get a few hundred white nationalists in an area and the government will through thousands of agents at them to shut it down. Niggers will never overthrow a tyrannical government but they are afraid of the white sleeping giant.

>guns are illegal
you're misinformed, homebody
I can own FA items without having to shell out 1000s of bucks because of some arbitrary 1986 infringement you have in so-called land of the free

Anyone over 18 can buy most weapons made before 1900 in France as well, so what? Mudshits don't give a fuck about that old shit when they can get those sweet M70AB2 on the black market.

>

>If guns are illegal in Europe then what do the Muslims keep shooting people with?

De-activated decorative items sourced from corrupt countries like Slovakia.

>what do the Muslims keep shooting people with?
False flags

No apologies Serbia. You keep doing you.

Thanks big brother

Ok.

little late, however there are no niggers or sandniggers loitering around nonexistent no-go zones to warrant carry like you have in your wild west

security weapons permit is hard to get outside professional use but even a posession permit allows one to carry around his fenced-off land without any problems

self defense is qualified as justified in case:
-it is simultaneous with the attack on you or innocents in your vicinity
-and your force is employed to prevent a crime from happening
-and is directed only towards the aggressor
-and is suitable wrt the threat the aggressor poses