Rhaegar Targaryen looks like THAT?

Rhaegar Targaryen looks like THAT?

I seriously think it's the short wig making him look ugly. He needed to have longer hair.

Wasnt Lyanna supposed to be the most beautiful woman in Westeros? Why did they casted and ugly jew?

what a fucking dweeb lmao

It looks like the literally dug up Viserys old wig from season 1 and stuck it on him

It's no wonder that Bobby B btfo'd this blond twink's scrawny ass

No tits

How pissed would aegon be if he saw what his decendents looked like?

>supposedly two of the most beautiful people in Westeros
NAILED IT DABID

Making his hair look like Viserys was a mistake. I literally thought it was Viserys' actor for a split second, and that's not at all who you should be associating Rhaegar with.

Why does he look exactly like viserys?

the casting director of this show only picks ugly bitches, and you can't even use the "but they are good actresses" excuse

That's exactly what they did and it's horrible. Rhaegar should have longer hair.

All money went to cgi for dragons, can't even afford a different white wig

No wonder he got crushed by the Chad Stag

TARG FUCKING SHITS

He's not a bad looking dude, but he's not Rhaegar. His face has no personality

>the most beautiful woman in Westeros

He was already an inbred sister fucker, he probably looked no different from his mongrel inbred children.

He looks fucking awful

Was that maestor sworn to secrecy or something? He sees the entire continent engulfed by a war based on a complete misunderstanding. Poor Ellia and her kids are abandoned by their father. Lyanna's father and brother are burnt alive, while her other brother is waging war for her. Yet no one, not Rhaegar, not Lyanna and not the maestor who married them utters a single word.

patrician

Honestly thought it was Michael Cera

He was busy recording his shits

>That lopsided face
Hahaha

He was more of a poet than a warrior.
She was more of a warrior than a beauty. Even horse faced Arya was compared to her in looks.

Robert was the biggest cuck in the 7 kingdoms

but he kills the guy that took his girl

Once the Starks got burned there was really no stopping it. Certainly once the fighting started no one would have gave a fuck if it was just a misunderstanding

You think for one second he was ever a real father to them or raised them? He was too busy drinking, fucking, and hunting. The kids all said Jaime was more of a father to them and the girl even KNEW she was her father. The only things Robert did wrong in life was get fat and died from a boar. The rest of it was all based.

Yeah the cuck who literally took the throne himself in a Usurper war and fathered over 20 children to many different women, spreading his seed across Westeros. He never liked Cersei and only married the incestuous bitch for political reasons to get the Lannisters on his side.

SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

The wall

They got a guy that looks like Michael Cera. D&D cast a guy that looks like Michael fucking Cera. To play Rhaegar. Unbelievable. How do they keep doing it?

Peace had cost him his strength; Victory had defeated him.

Imagine being Kit in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emilia Clarke, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is go back to fuck his 10/10 redhead LITERAL PRINCESS in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kit and not only sit in that chair while Emilia Clarke flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her YASSSS SLAY QUEEN, DRACARYS and DAMN, EMILIA CLARKE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and since you started in Game of Thrones. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kit Harington, Jon Snow, The King in the North, Aegon Targaryen, the true heir of the seven kingdoms. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Chad Aegon married Visenya out of duty, Rhaenys out of love.
>Rhaenys was Stacey, fucked other people, Chad Aegon didn't mind since he had loyal pussy in Visenya
>But Chad Aegon preferred to fuck Stacey Rhaenys because she had the experience, was a wild fuck
>Conquered an entire continent with dragons.

Isn't that the guy who had a bowl of gold dropped on him in season one?

>Loved Lyanna so much he could never get over her death
>Started a war saying she was kidnapped and raped when she really left him for being a fat bastard
>Married Cersei
>Her brother fathers all his children
>Leaves the kingdom to Geoffrey on his death bed

I wonder how they announce these roles

>fatass needed
>inbred looking with big nose needed
>ugly hulking woman needed

That was the other dude Viserys Targaryen, they look alike but not the same

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRAVO D&D.

Nope, it was the right thing to do. Viserys wanted to look like his big brother, Rhaegar was supposedly just a bit more muscular and taller than Viserys.

i bet you guys are very handsome

>Geoffrey
Fucking show fag

>Loved Lyanna

I don't think he loved her, he barely knew her. He just loved the romantic notion of her and that he could never have her just reinforced that. I bet you if he wifed her, it would take him only a month to get bored of her.

Fuck off, Dabid