GDP per capita: $58,619
GDP: $2.622 trillion
President: Hillary Clintez
Independence from: United States
- Spanish territory 1769
- Mexican territory 1821
- Annexed by US 1847
- Independence 17 March 2018

Attached: 75665756756.png (720x417, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/m/c8b7c6d4-7382-3eca-bbab-1d8d4897fe84/ss_san-francisco-is-suffering.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything better than Poland
truly makes you think..

>Official language: Spanish
Try again, buddy.
If we add any other official languages, it'll be English, Spanish, Mandarin, Tagalog, and Vietnamese

Attached: eng_only_leg.gif (886x643, 30K)

fucking communists

>Partitioned by Mexico and the US 2019

>>Official language: Spanish
That's a criticism how? Just because a large part of the state is of Latin American descent does not automatically mean that the state is shit. Try again, buddy.

>LE KALIFORNYA SPEEKA DA SPANISH NO INGLESE! XDDDD
Go lose a war to the Swedes, Mads

Do you love Mexico?
:3

>Official language: Spanish
California is one of the only states where the official language is actually English. Though Spanish (29% of the population speaks it) would likely be a recognized minority language in this scenario, along with Tagalog (3%), Mandarin (2.2%), Vietnamese (1.5%), Korean (1.1%), Armenian (0.5%), Farsi (0.5%), Arabic (0.4%), Hindi (0.4%), Russian (0.4%), Japanese (0.4%), French (0.4%), German (0.3%), and Portuguese (0.3%). All have at least 100,000 native speakers.

English 57.4%[2]
Spanish 28.5%[3]
Chinese 2.8%[3]
Filipino 2.2%[3

and this was 11 years ago. fuck off, they don't belong to you anymore gringo

He is not a dane. He is arab

>Let me tell you about your state
kys faggot

No, but I love you.

Attached: 1502862759405.jpg (595x669, 162K)

California is the worst state in America.
yahoo.com/news/m/c8b7c6d4-7382-3eca-bbab-1d8d4897fe84/ss_san-francisco-is-suffering.html

Attached: californiworst.png (1250x625, 532K)

Thank you babe :)

>wah! my state is shit because of mexicans

Fix your own life instead of complaining about others making your life shit.

>>wah! my state is shit because of mexicans
Never said this, mong
I like Mexicans
Saying that Spanish will be our sole official language is retarded, which is why you should kys

>Just because a large part of the state is of Latin American descent does not automatically mean that the state is shit.
Are you genuinely retarded? Please read my post before you post you make another retarded post.

You wrote that Spanish is the sole official language despite English speakers being the majority and most Chicanos losing their ability to speak Spanish
Only one here making retarded posts is you, so you should kys you faggot

Please fix your reading comprehension, the only one who made that claim is .

>>Just because a large part of the state is of Latin American descent does not automatically mean that the state is shit.
Why do you keep writing this you cock gobbling mongrel? Literally never said anything about Latin Americans is shit. I'm saying that you're a faggot who should taste a shotgun shell for writing Spanish as the sole official language.
Did you get kicked in the head the last time you tried raping your pig?

I'm not even angry, I'm just dumbfounded by the fact that someone could misunderstand a point this much.

What the flaming fuck is your line of thinking you illiterate cockmongler
Explain to me how the fuck you got me saying that California is shit from "Spanish being the sole language makes no sense'
Are you actually retarded?

The Swedish memes about Danes being inbred pigfuckers is true after all.

That was literally a meme ranking, if you look at the study overall California comes out at #32 which isn't the best but certainly not the worst if you take those numbers seriously.

I'm OK with this

Thought you made some shitty greentext based on the OP since that isn't that rare. Sorry that Iimplied that you actually believed something that stupid.

Did you post that copy-pasta without reading what it says? It literally says "Official language: Spanish"
My post is saying that Spanish will never under any circumstances be the sole official language and that it being added would mean that the other languages are added as well

I said I'm sorry. Are you some idiot who actually enjoys being angry about some nonsensical shit?

kys for this retarded exchange

Don't get angry my friend, we love u
:3

kys retard
How about next time you actually read your own and other people's posts instead of insulting them

Continue your fighting in here

Enjoy being angry about nonsense.

Based.

Attached: California Toad.jpg (1200x798, 415K)