en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Trans-Antarctic_Expedition
youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justinian_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlov's_House
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_Joseph_Stalin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
youtube.com/watch?v=nFW5eSOHeTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah what a great story. We could start off with them massacring French civilians and Canadian POWs on their way to Normandy, building up to their triumphant advance to throw the Allies back into the sea, whereupon all of their Panthers run out of gas and they fail to stop the Canadian infantry's advance.

Then we could fast forward to the Ardennes, where they fail to dislodge a bunch of raggedy American defenders from Elsenborn Bridge and then get rerouted and stymied again.

Then they get their shit pushed in by the Russkies in Hungary, and the audience could follow them on their mad dash to surrender to American forces, who will only hang their officers for war crimes instead of machine-gunning half of them into a ditch and sending the rest to the gulag like they deserved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders

DELET THIS

Hitler BTFO

So, you're saying it not only has white men dying, but white NAZI men dying? How soon can we expect production to begin?

How about some official sneaky.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Freshman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter

Nicaraguan Contras

bomber harris do it again

The 12th SS mauled the Canadians

A real human bean.

Those raggety American had loads of Anti-Tank guns

They've made a movie about the Battle of the Bulge, outside that no one in the US will want to a movie that doesn't center around an English speaking military, hence why there is no epics about Stalingrad

based bomber harris

Yeah they took that one village after days of failing to break through and then withdrew rather than face a Canuck counter-attack, what a beating they delivered to those Leafs. They lost 80% of their men, 80% of their tanks, 70% of their armored vehicles, 60% of their artillery and 50% of their motor vehicles in Normandy. Truly a fighting force to be feared.

Battle of Monte Cassino could be good, just enough "lol dum muricans" to appease the self-hating burgers and eurokikes as well as literal nazis losing in the end.

Enemy at the gates

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/12th_SS_Panzer_Division_Hitlerjugend
>en.m.wikipedia.org
>en.m.wikipedia
>en.m.

The casualties they inflicted were equally horrific, whilst not enjoying either the air support or massive Naval fire support that their enemies did.

In all matters of aviation kino: /thread

I'm puzzled by the fact that they made multiple shitty movies about Pearl Harbor and even a shitty one about nigger pilots, but not even one single movie about the best ace in the history of aviation.

Drumphkirk

fucking KINO then

A film about the brutal and most important, pointless side of war. A bunch of teenagers getting killed for nothing and achieving nothing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verrières_Ridge

Which was bad and performed poorly, the only redeeming aspect was Rachel Weisz's superb peach of an ass.

come back Harris, we need you now more than ever

Hahahahahahahaha

Srsly fuck off with that pic

This is cinematic as fuck tbqh: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Trans-Antarctic_Expedition

>Enemy at the gates
>Not an Epic like Saving Private Ryan
>Mixed reviews
>Decent box office but not a hit

Because he was a bad guy, god forbid we have a movie glorifying the baddies.

>bubi
>bad guy
are you a bread factory

it'd be much better to do one about marseille, it could cover the hero cult, have him shooting down enemies that people actually care to watch, and the ending'd still be bittersweet because it's a nazi who's dying. Added bonus of not having to omit any postwar controversies

It would be so hard to watch that nobody would bother. They weren't sympathetic characters, they were utter fanatics. These kids were all really young when Hitler came to power and were completely indoctrinated. There are reports of them screaming and crying with anguish when ordered to withdraw. Even other Nazis were wary of them, and regular Wehrmacht hated them. Beasts of No Nation would look like a Disney film in comparison.

I'm pullin' your put m8.

They'd see his Iron Cross and can it straight away.

They are tragic characters, as they were brainwashed to be Nazis. That's sympathetic

literally how will the ns larpers ever recover

Would be the modern All Quiet on the Western Front T B H

He's memeing bullshit, just as you are falling for it

FPBP

Get the Lego guys to direct this now!

youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI

naziboos B T F O

you all know it to be true, search your most inner self

>the wrong side lost

Why not make a movie about this? They make movies constantly about a country that abandoned its ally France at Dunkirk, cowered on its island til American and Russia joined and won the war for them, with America promptly taking away its empire and making it a weak bitch. Why not this story?

That is a very rough take on it, and it's true that the 12th inflicted heavy casualties on the Canadians despite failing their strategic objectives (and getting nearly annihilated by Allied air power and artillery in the process), but the notion that all the SS were elite troops is way overblown. It's even been manufactured to some extent by sympathetic historians and former members (see HIAG). The SS had some hard fuckin dudes in it and elements of it performed very well in combat, but mostly they just got better equipment and priority access to things like gasoline.

The truth of the matter is that a bunch of "Aryan supermen" were just men after all, and they never had a chance against the combined might of the US and USSR.

He was the last stand against the Rothschild's NWO and their jewery & we were brainwashed into destroying our only hope, even if we didn't know it at the time.

They won, we're all Jewish slaves now & we brought it upon ourselves.

you're the teenage contrarian who thinks being a nazi is anything other than a bland way to try to seem unique. You're no better than shitty goths of the 90s who thought listening to NIN made them special snowflakes .

not gonna lie wouldn't mind a film or TV series about the Battle of Normandy. Epic tanks battles, the allies taking Germans apart taking their objectives or watching the soldier desperately trying to stop the allied onslaught.

I wouldn't mind a proper film about the Boxer Rebellion

I'm still patiently waiting for that H. H. Holmes biopic that Scorsese and DiCaprio are supposedly doing any year now.

Yaaaaaaas
>if you had brought your surf board you could surf Nicaragua

man niggah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justinian_II

>In 695 the population rose under Leontios, the strategos of Hellas, and proclaimed him Emperor. Justinian was deposed and his nose was cut off (later replaced by a solid gold replica of his original) to prevent his again seeking the throne: such mutilation was common in Byzantine culture. He was exiled to Cherson in the Crimea. Leontius, after a reign of three years, was in turn dethroned and imprisoned by Tiberius Apsimarus, who next assumed the throne.

>While in exile, Justinian began to plot and gather supporters for an attempt to retake the throne.

>He escaped from Cherson and received help from Ibusirus Gliabanus (Busir Glavan), the khagan of the Khazars, who received him enthusiastically and gave him his sister as a bride. Justinian renamed her Theodora, after the wife of Justinian I.

>Busir was offered a bribe by Tiberios to kill his brother-in-law, and dispatched two Khazar officials, Papatzys and Balgitzin, to do the deed. Warned by his wife, Justinian strangled Papatzys and Balgitzin with his own hands. He sailed in a fishing boat to Cherson, summoned his supporters, and they all sailed westwards across the Black Sea.

They scraped it now Theyre doing the joker

>As the ship bearing Justinian sailed along the northern coast of the Black Sea, he and his crew became caught up in a storm somewhere between the mouths of the Dniester and the Dnieper Rivers. While it was raging, one of his companions reached out to Justinian saying that if he promised God that he would be magnanimous, and not seek revenge on his enemies when he was returned to the throne, they would all be spared. Justinian retorted: "If I spare a single one of them, may God drown me here".

>Having survived the storm, Justinian next approached Tervel of Bulgaria. Tervel agreed to provide all the military assistance necessary for Justinian to regain his throne in exchange for financial considerations, the award of a Caesar's crown, and the hand of Justinian's daughter, Anastasia, in marriage. In spring 705, with an army of 15,000 Bulgar and Slav horsemen, Justinian appeared before the walls of Constantinople. For three days, Justinian tried to convince the citizens of Constantinople to open the gates, but to no avail. Unable to take the city by force, he and some companions entered through an unused water conduit under the walls of the city, roused their supporters, and seized control of the city in a midnight coup d'état. Justinian once more ascended the throne, breaking the tradition preventing the mutilated from Imperial rule. After tracking down his predecessors, he had his rivals Leontius and Tiberios brought before him in chains in the Hippodrome, now wearing a golden nasal prosthesis. There, before a jeering populace, Justinian placed his feet on the necks of Tiberios and Leontios in a symbolic gesture of subjugation before ordering their execution by beheading, followed by many of their partisans, as well as deposing, blinding and exiling Patriarch Kallinikos I of Constantinople to Rome.

pretty sure their positions had to be carpet bombed so that an advanced against them could be made

pretty tough for a bunch of nazi kids

Another one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlov's_House
>30-50 Soviet soldiers holed up in a house resist the entire German army at Stalingrad

The OG Emperor

Sup Forums destroyed

fpbp

Admit it, this would be PURE UNCUT KINO as an HBO series

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_Joseph_Stalin

The enlisted were 17/18 year olds with experienced SS noncoms and officers. Young, yes, but they weren't little kids.

I have good news

this goes to show you how shit the bongs were in ww2

entire bong army gets btfo by a handful of 12 year old nazis at caen for weeks

>expecting Hollywood to make a movie from the perspective of the SS

How can hair survive that?

He did nothing wrong

Thanks

Gonna give it a watch

Wait for the incoming tears user

imagine microwaving the shit out of a severed head or just putting it in the oven, hair only burns off completely when it gets set alight that person probably got oven baked in a cellar

There only mistake was not killing more

This sounds like a film I'd thoroughly enjoy watching once and never again, similar to Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom.

lol i could see will ferrel and that annoying guy from pinapple express getting a decent box office playing a millitary commander in this scenario

Gotcha.

Hey atleast we got premier league and saturday beers right!!!??? Who cares about immigrants invading europe and our whole society being torn apart???

fpbp

>invading
you lose you lose fagtard

Well if they're making a comedy of Stalin's illness and death, why not?

Fuck off you beady eyed anglo fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

forrest gump but colonial and dark comedy.

To be fair, I'm British and even I agree with the Dresden one.

No one from Britain refers to themselves as British

>allied military

Curupayty: Paraguay's Last Stand

The most brutal battle of the most brutal forgotten war of the 19th century.

It's the only battle they won in the entire war. But what a battle it was.

Fuck you. Calling out ahistorical bullshit doesn't make me a Nazi

>Not posting the gif

BAAAWWWWWWWWW Fritz did your Grandmother get vapourised when she was only 7 years old?

Regale us with the true history of the proud aryan warriors of the fabled 12th ss panzer

Give me a 3 hour movie that deals with their training and all of these deployments and we got ourselves a 10/10 movie that could even rival Das Boot.
Also for heaven's sake hire actors who can speak german. It adds so much to the experience when you can hear different dialects.

Are you Antifa?

I'm a tea party patriot

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=nFW5eSOHeTU

Comedy gold
Nolan should've done this instead of fucking Dunkirk

Thats not really an answer though. Thats just a buzzword you didn't know existed 3 months ago.

Yet he used the buzzword Nazi

kek OP BTFO

Based fellow nazibros

>B-but mom... He started it!
Be more of an ignorant weasley shit, I dare you.