Honestly I started watching Vikings and it's really refreshing to see a show/movie with only white people in it...

Honestly I started watching Vikings and it's really refreshing to see a show/movie with only white people in it, I'm loving it so far, in S3 and no blacks yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFl4zx6zuiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Snowniggers are still niggers

YASS
SHIELDMAIDEN KWEEN
SLAY

>lagertha
>white

>erik
>white

since when are slavs white? am I in bizzarochan?

kek just wait

What do you guys mean, does it becomes got tier feminist propaganda later?

Floki converts to Islam

lol no he doesnt

Spain is black. Islam is true religion of peace

ooh boy

Are there lesbians? This is important.

more of lagertha/katheryn pls

>Floki
with that gay name, no fucking suprise. at least he'll get a manly name like Mustafa or Mahmoud

What? how? he's the most pagan of them all.

Paganism, Heresy? What's the difference?

Stop watching shitty shows about heretics.

>tfw s2 of Last Kingdom sucks as well

>39 yo
>no kids and no husband

is her pussy toxic or something?

Lol have you even watched the fucking show?

I want to humiliate Lagertha!

Aethelwulf vs key guy best fight in the whole show so far

slavic actors are the go to group for depicting vikings and medieval europeans in general, I don't know why, probably because they look archaic and rugged.

Yes, didn't you watch the show?

vikings is so fucking awful

Probably because northen slavs are descended from vikings.

She's 10/10 breeding stock

Why couldn't they put any money into sets. How come all the characters look perfectly believable except for the main character, who looks Basque or something. Why do people keep swinging their shields around as if it made any kind of sense.

Every refreshing thing Last Kingdom does right, it offsets with three obvious stumbles.

Is Lagertha a slav?
WTF?
Sauce?

Yes, stronk warrior gurlz abound.

So are large pockets of northeast England, if you take their word for it.

Ukrainians are closer to scandinavians than your mongrel 1/8 irish 1/4 italian 2/3 native 1/2 doorknob ass

castration, stronk womyn, lesbians lesbians lesbians, islam

>white autists idealizing vikings

>when they were savage degenerate shits who probably set back civilization a couple centuries or more

have you?

they pillage the entire muslim town. kidnap the girl. then the girl goes crazy and kills floki's wife and herself

yea real sjw shit...

Isn't there cucking in it?

Hello, I'm a vehement racist.

My favorite show was Homicide: Life on the Street.. & if you asked me{which you did] I'd say the white actors were the great drawback of the show. Even veteran stalwarts like Melissa Leo & Patrica Clarkson.

Katerina Vinitskaya, aka Katheryn Winnick is a 100% ethnic ukrainian

Voluntary scandie cucking, so it's historically accurate.

>imagine living a life where the hint of another race in your general vicinity causes you to sperg out
fucking hell man you've got some problems

>39

Is that supposed to be a sword or a stick?

Can any of you properly satisfy her?

delete thread please before normie find out about vikings and send their fan fiction to the writers.

Probably. I know a lot of black guys

I'd suck her ass dry, if u gnome sayan

Lagertha gets a gf and builds an army of womyn
Crazy Floki who happily kills everyone who isn't norse goes moralfag and stops the others from killing muslims in a raid
All of Ragnars sons are annoying shits

This.

show is still a lot better than GOT though. also Ivar and the son that looks like Ragnar are okay.

>better than got
Nice try normy

GOT is normie as fuck. the writing is some of the worst i've ever seen and the SJW pandering is a lot worse than Vikings.

he literally does

Acshually most of them were simple traders.

Grow up

Is there a more Sup Forums character than pic related?
>cucked by his own dad
>cucked by a fucking priest
>his wife completely gives no fucks about him, she knows he's pathetic
>forced to raise his wife's son
>historically speaking, Æthelwulf dies like a bitch and he's quickly forgotten by his wife's son, Alfred the Great

Superior show, superior waifu.

Forgot pic, am retard.

he earned my respect when he went fucking beast mode during the viking battle

youtube.com/watch?v=EFl4zx6zuiU

He uncucked himself

He is an allegory for the honorable, noble, and righteous Christian that gets cucked by more alpha and savage Viking warriors.

>norwegian "comedy"
Fuck off

I'll give her a 49
>unzips shoes

I wish they wouldn't dye her eyebrows blonder. It looks fucking retarded. Blonde people do not look like that.

he's /ourguy/, just tries to be a good guy and keeps getting fucked over for it

Fuck YOU. Norsemen is a good show.

which one's the real one?

vladimir kulich is not a northern slav nor in any way related to vikings or nordics.

ukrainians are mostly related to turks and tatars

you're saying its in their blood to be cucks?

>slav
>not aging like milk
how

>historically speaking, Æthelwulf dies like a bitch
What are you talking about? Historically speaking he died of natural causes at the age of 63 as King of Wessex. The cuck stuff was made up by Hirst because he's a fucking weirdo.

both are up there for shitty fanfiction tier shows

Rawr

Turnis into stonk wymmin, I don't have high hopes for anything after the last season.

literal 10/10

KATHERYN WINNICK IS LITERALLY OLDER THAN MY MOM LMAO

The pandering is no where near as bad. At least GoT is fantasy, while Vikings seeks to re-write history to make Shieldmaidens and unisex armies a thing. And that's before we get to the lesbian queen, the polyamorous, the cucked prince and the Northmen that all love sharing their wife for some reason. It's a fucking disgrace of a show.

>autistic rage cripple is alright
out

poor mans Natalie Dormer

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE WEBMS

She's part Tatar which counteracts the raisin like age ability of Slavs.

>actors actually swing metal weapons with full force in plain view with no cutaways

Well damn, that's not something you see everyday.

the ones with lesbians in particular

I fucking despise Ragnar's nu-sons so much I probably only watch the next season like I watch GoT: check the scenes that sound interesting and watch the last 2 eps of the season.

women don't age much if they don't have kids

>implying ivar isn't /ourguy/

Fuck no. He just killed ourguy last episode.
His accent and character is so fucking annoying I cannot bear him on screen.

No, he doesn't. He was fascinated with the people and their different kind of expressions because it was very, very new to him and everyone he was traveling with. His speech to his wife about wanting a greater purpose was foreshadowing that he will be discovering Iceland in the upcoming season.

>b-but he didn't mercilessly kill them like Christians!!

Because he does not perceive them as a threat to his culture because they are so far away from his home. He hates Christians because they have actively been trying to destroy his culture, but he has never met Muslims before and doesn't know shit about them.

This. People just don't realize how valuable fertile women were back then for the survival of your tribe. There's a reason Vikings kidnapped young Briton women and took them as wives. They didn't just rape and kill them. Sure some may have learnt to fight for self-defense, but sending them to battle? Even if they survived, the female repoductive system is delicate, so any half-serious injury could make her barren forever.
Men have always been the dispoable sex.
Can't fucking believe this show was created by a historian.

>he doesn't know pagan characters are easier to convert

>shield maidens

her armpit is disgusting

It's the opposite. Scandinavians and Germans descend from the proto Balto-Slavic people of Corded Ware culture. Germanics and Slavs have the same ancestors.