Rick and Morty s03e06

dafuq did I just watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnmQdHSRQ1U
youtu.be/tNIZ-9r1NYE?t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rick and Morty s03e06

Millennial Family guy

why does my brain hurt and my eyes bleed ?

a show for middle-aged numales

What would you watch any of this except the pickle episode for the meme?

feels like someone vomited on the script so they had to re write really quick the last episodes of the season

STFU this was actually the best episode of the season, way better than that gay pickle shit

Why do the writers have Rick get naked infront of his family nearly every episode?

you're kidding right
I didn't even smile though the whole episode, that shit was disgusting. They should fire the people who wrote that

god I want Rick to fuck his daughter

Family Guy is millennial Family Guy

seriously! how many drugs were the writers on!! XD

If you couldn't appreciate this episode, just go watch pickle rick 1000 times

TOXIIIIIIIIIIIIC RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

WOOOOO

TOXIC RICK IS IN DA HOUSE TONITE
TOXIC RICK JUST WANTS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME

This episode was mean spirited and ugly. I'm also tired of every episode having someone yelling, crying, arguing, etc. it wasn't this way in the first two seasons. This show just isn't fun any more. It's unpleasant garbage.

a so so episode with some good food for thought on what rick and morty think is good and bad about themselves.

Waaaan i cant deal with depth or negativity. my escapism isnt allowed to remind me of real life.

Man that episode was shit. Why does everyone pretend season 1 and 2 were perfect?

Actually a real good episode.

The show is getting too introspective. Every episode is about deconstructing the lead characters somehow. At least we have some intelligence back though.

Did he dip himself in pickle juice?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO KINO MORTY

Do you think Morty cummed inside either of those floozies?

they're setting up this

>SUCK MY HOLDY FLAPPY FOLDS
>LICK MY FLAPPY FOLDY HOLDS

What did they mean by this?

American dad

I thought it was the best episode of the season (which isn't saying much)

>check writer and director
>both males

This might be good.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A FUNKO MORTY

I'M FUNKO RICKKKKKKKKKKK

watched ep 1, then couldnt watch subsequent episodes completely (dropped that mad max shit like 2 minutes in), and yesterdays ep was awesome, back on track with what made the show good. what are the credits for the next episodes? are they more men or more cunts?

How so?? Cuz "OMG atheism is nothing more then toxicity within ourselves that needs to be purged"??

I assume this means R&M is now officially nothing more then typical mainstream garbage

Butthurt christcucks are the best.

The best episode of the season

was a bit better then the female written eps but still was a heaping pile of shit. Guess even the male talent is starting to turn to shit with all the force diversity in witter's room this season

literally what

yeah ok thanks... you've said that about 5 times in this thread already

That's weird, because my two posts in the thread are
So maybe (wild idea), this is a pretty popular episode.

thats cause every episode is better than the last one :^)

I thought it was just a sub-par episode, it just took the "characters get split into good and evil versions of themselves" trope and played it out pretty much how I expected they would, with a fairly small twist on the formula that was basically "some things we don't like about ourselves aren't necessarily bad", which isn't really a new or original concept and there wasn't really that much fun in the episode to make me enjoy it.

This was just a completely stock episode of Rick and Morty, the concept wasn't taken anywhere interesting, the jokes were pretty forgettable, there was some fedora tipping and I'm really not seeing why some people are claiming to like this episode over any of the others this season, outside of the MUH WRITERS thing. I think only really the first episode of this season was above average with the rest just being unremarkable but enjoyable.

>docking
>watersports
>/ss/
>Benwa technology
Was this a fetish episode or am I just reading too much into this?

Welcome to the new age cartoons.
It's deconstructing it's own genre for incentivising a lot of more depth that usual cartoons.
Every episode in Rick and Morty is just a parody of the real world, and it's the basic ideology that governs every episode.
This season has gone so meta that its own script is under this concept, making it purposefully bad.
Why do you think the SJW episodes were so bad?
It's for underlying the major problem of the SJW narrative being shallow and non rational.
The million flies and start woman with a black counterpart? obviously it was to make us understand this concept.
In this season we see people taking stances (do you think another way of nihilism would be good for this series? it would kill it) and the consequences under a rational point of view.
Under the science fiction narrative we can be less attached to the characters and judge based on our own thought.
This episode wants to make us think about ourselves and what we are. Can we forget ourselves for a greater good? (being relaxed, having money). Obviously for Rick it's not true, because it means that his own self would succomb to the easy life, making him a one dimentional character like the others. For Morty instead it's the fullfilment of every high school desire (girls-money-success) and that is why he doesn't want to be himself.

I thought this episode was pretty solid. Better than the vindicators but not as good as the Jerry episode. 302 and 303 were fucking awful, but it seems like the season is getting at least a bit back on track.

The joke was that these ~16 year old girls were into it. I doubt it was included to actually be fetish fuel

why did you have to post this user my dick will never be same

youtube.com/watch?v=KnmQdHSRQ1U

>not written by le wimin
>actually funny and thought provoking
really makes you think

>TL;GAL (too long; get a life)

>God is *burp* dead Morty

>dafuq
The fact no one called this out means it's acceptable to use now post-ironically.

This. Report and sage plebbit threads

what the fuck is a memey

This is only called out on very few boards nowadays. Sup Forums is full normalfag teenager territory.

I watch every episode, remember the good parts in any of them when they occur and move on. You are doing this to yourself if you get butthurt because you analyze every episode and compare them, desu.

a very clever play on the name by Morty by the geniuses on Sup Forums
some of these guys could write for Mad Magazine for sure

>dafuq did I just watch

Female writers.

They already wrote the ending for GoT. Give them some credit.

actually, since the last episode, I'm WAY into Rick/Jessica shipping.

>now officially nothing more then typical mainstream garbage
It was never anything BUT that you retarded fuckwit

>OMG atheism is nothing more then toxicity within ourselves that needs to be purged
Where the fuck did you get that out of the episode?

But the episode was written by men.

youtu.be/tNIZ-9r1NYE?t=13

ebic win XD

this is what christfags do when they can't burn atheists at the stake

you were watching Reddit: the show

>retard