Does anybody really give a fuck if he actually saves Yara or not?

Does anybody really give a fuck if he actually saves Yara or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCTJ0wLa5Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ugly, dickless cuck has to save his ugly, stronk independent woymn® who don't need no man sister
Nope

It's just to teach men to cut their dicks off and be subservient to women.

I honestly don't, but it's nice for a boy his age to have goals in life, even the North will be swamped by snow zombies.

No they are both trash. Only Euron and their dad he killed were good from Iron islands

No. Honestly, neither him or Yara interest me. Nothing is happening with them really. His fight last episode was absolute trash.

The books were doing both characters great though. I honestly think no one in the show is going to have satisfying arcs.

>him not having a dick was to his benefit

Pottery. I even called it out as poetry with the normeis I watched the show with and everybody laughed and this cute girl later leaned on me.

I wold like for GoT to not be as fan service next season

>he fights his way to yara
>finally about to save her
>his uncle kills her right in front of her
>they fight
>back and fort he almost wins
>gets stabbed in the back by random nigga
>uncle kills random nigga

A brothers redemption?

Who knows, they might fugg.

No, Euron is the worst character. He gets props for killing Sand Snakes but he is so utterly trash.

I don't get it, did Ramsay cut off his penis or his balls, did he cut both of them?

>and this cute girl later leaned on me.
Cute story.

Don't believe the fake spoilers.

When your penis is removed, it causes your balls to shrivel up and go back inside you, as they no longer serve a purpose.

really? holy shit

Yeah I like Yara. I remember the first time we met her character, when Theon was fingering her on horseback and she let him do it and laughed about it because he was such a fucking douchebag idiot and she knew how funny it would be later when he found out she was his half-sister. In the meantime, hey, free fingering. Why stop him?

when is this boring character who has overstayed his welcome dying?

>getting kicked in the testicles is debilitating but being kicked in the open castration wound doesn't hurt at all

All white men should have their dicks chopped off.

He'll end up a hero by the end and one of the last remaining survivors.

Does it also cause you to feel no pain in that body region?

>win fight because he doesn't have genitals

proof that masculinity is toxic

is it just me or did euron seem lesser compared to that based ship battle?

Theon is one of my favorite characters in the books but I honestly don't give a shit about what they do with him in the show anymore. It's all fucked.

>Half sister
She's 100% his sister. Full blood.

Couldn't care less about Yara, but Theon's scene with John was the best non-meme scene in the episode.

So much this

Why was that guy so tired when he punched him a few times?

He shouldn't but he will, because muh stronk womyn needs to rule the Iron Islands even though she couldn't win a Kingsmoot.

I want Theon to marry his sister.

Jon's line at the end made it for me.
>"then what are you still doing here talking to me?"

>oh you beat our captain in a fist fight 1v1. I guess you're the captain now

I'm already imagining the massive plot armor Theon will have when he goes to save his sister from Euron and the Iron Fleet with only a dozen men tops.

Literally my fetish

Yeah that sure happened user.

They need Theon for saving Yara and killing Euron so that the Iron Fleet can join the battle against Whiter Walkers and Theon can redeem himself for Jon.

This show's writing is horrible and extremely predictable.

>he sneaks onboard during a port call and sneaks off at night
This is what should happen, with minimal bloodshed.
Here's what will happen:
>theon and his twenty good men ram Euron's flagship with a ship we never see them acquire
>they slaughter their way through his men effortlessly until they find Yara
>she's not tortured or beaten or raped at all, expect a throwaway line about biting off cocks or something
>Euron shows up just as she's untied and kills at least five men in single combat alongside the sailors he had hiding under the deck or something
>Theon manages to kill him somehow during a 1v1 but takes grievous injuries and dies or almost dies
>Yara returns to Pyke with Euron's force that is now on her side
>everyone believes her for some reason and she becomes queen
>she brings her navy to the war and somehow makes a difference even though wights can't swim or sail

This

Isn't this show about logic's triumph over righteousness? Why is he still alive? Why can't they kill off any character in a satisfactory way since S3?

Euron has super saiyan mode. He was chilling at a lower power level to refresh for the upcoming war

Yes, but only because I want Theon to redeem himself and regain his honor

We didn't see Ghost AT ALL in this season.

>team Writers Forgot About Us
>I forgot all but Robin but sort of forgot him too
Fuck, what the shit is happening?

Also, I don't get it. What happened with Casterly Rock? Did the eunuchs just march on King's Landing without notice or waht? I thought something was going to happen but I guess they just lost their boats.

You thought Littlefinger was manipulating Sweet Robin, it was the other way around.

After being tortured daily he got a high pain tolerance.

He'd better be great next season or at least die well.
If he doesn't dismember AT LEAST 54 wights I will riot.

GO MAKE YOUR VIDEO, PRESTON.

He lost his physical balls...but gained spiritual ones.

Pottery.

I kept expecting some third party guy showing up, beating him at the beach and thus convincing everyone to become a gay traveling band

It seems like that beating the leader in a fist fight is all it takes for you to manipulate those sailors into doing anything.

No I hope this faggot and his sister dies.

>Bronn
>In Team Bad Guys

That pic is BULLSHIT! BULLSHIIIIIIT!

They dropped the symbolism regarding the wolves altogether, there isn't a point in seeing Ghost.

I think we'll see him. There's gonna be the whole northern winter theme next season up there, so you'll see him run out and greet jon and his waifu when they get back.

Its all about cocks in the end. Which he doesn't have so there's your answer.

>him not having a dick was to his benefit
Wait. So Bran did that?

Remember that we had screentime spent for GreyWorm eating sexy Babelfish pussy.

Robin's gonna come back having been trained and kill the ice dragon

Wasn't season 3 around the time the show became really popular? Probably has something to do with it.

The show has a feel like this is going to be 'Brazil' all over again. Fat guy holding back his books must be seduced by HBOs money.

D&D are pulling circle jerks over a "shiny happy ending". Hopefully this is not the case.

Theons gonna get his dick and balls back right like someones gonna magically restore them

wasn't she called asha in the show? Or was it in the book?

if only. then he wins the game of thrones. NOW THATS A TWIST

no it doesn't you ninny

That would've been certainly weird at the beginning of the show but right now I think it's possible.

>Varys and Theon travelling around the free cities
>They find a plastic surgeon
>They get half functioning penises

he learned the art of twenty good men from ramsay

iron islanders are literally retarded enough that it might work

>this cockless lad paid the iron price for us so we should follow him

>what is testosterone
I can't be live your allowed to have a computer

fuck off cunt

not really

I was literally only looking forward to that substory until the hype ending of the finale.

Theon still needs to be redeemed. Plus it's cool that he used his dicklessness to his advantage.

>about to land the final blow on Euron
>you don't have teh balls for this theeeeunnn
>noooeuuuuu I don't
>stabs Euron in the throat

...and kills Euron, while Jaime kills Cercei, Jaime starts to notice Sansa then copulates with her, Hound and Brienne marry, Jon blonde chick and the rest of her dragons get married, dwarf succumbs to his eunuch fetish and marries Varys along with Grey worm (If incest is tolerated so to is homosexual polygamy), Stannis rules them all though in the end. Fade out and rip-off Ron Howard's snowflake from 'The Grinch that Stole Christmas'

>Wounds never heal and people who lose limbs have bleeding, gaping holes there that always hurt forever

You're a fucking retard.

That scene where he walks bloodied into the sea.

What is dead may never die, it only rises back harder and stronger.

Theon the old is dead, arise Theon the new.

Based on the leaks its just some stupid redemption arc of his character

If the leaks for season 8 are true, he's able to free Yara but when he goes one on one with Euron, he gets AXED

That actually works perfectly in nuGOT

But how many times will he get a chance for redemption? Was he really relevant this season at all? Was there a reason to include him?

I mean it's just cheap drama at this point and I don't like it.

He also deserves props for the you all everybody scene, m8

otherwise, I agree

No. No one cares about him or his sister

It's pretty fucking established Ramsay chopped of both

>you all everybody scene
Which scene?

doesnt he still have his balls though

I was hoping Ramsay was going to kill him, but that never ended up happening. Also I'm a pleb because I can't remember now... (I've watched the whole series but I'm re-watching it with my gf and we're on season 5 episode 6,)

Wtf happened to Stannis? Did he actually die? I thought he was coming back. I can't remember honestly, his character was always pretty lackluster and not memorable for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCTJ0wLa5Cg

Same here. He always gets the shit kicked out of him every season, knowing this show he'll become a badass for the final episode then die

Nevermind I found the answer, apparently the actual murder scene for Stannis was "too graphic" so they cut it. Goes to show how much the show has gone to shit since the sjws got their mitts on it.

he got merced by Captain Phasma in season 6 finale

Oh, I thought you were talking about Game of Thrones.

wtf? i saw the scene. where you watching GOT, dumb as bricks nobhead?

They only mention his benis though.

It was season 5's finale.

I binge watched the entire show when I was a neet all the way from seasons 1-6, couldn't remember all of it since I basically woke up and watched episodes until I fell asleep and did that for days at a time until I was caught up.

I do, his redemption arc is what I've been waiting for. He's one of the only interesting characters left in the show desu. I'm not worried about Yara at all though, it's not so much her being saved as much as it is him doing the saving that interests me.

His is the only story arc that isn't about the blue man and his zombie army. It's good old fashioned revenge shit so I find it interesting.

The scene on the beach was a bit lame though.

What's interesting about him? He turned into the most cliche character in the show.

>I was tortured.
>Now I am strong.
>x2

Him turning into Reek was probably the most nonlinear thing in his arc. After that it's just cliche.

He has to have an open wound there or he wouldn't be able to piss you blithering idiot.

didn't he play with her sisters pussy somewhere around season 2?
this show is all about incest

+1

Maybe, but I'll take something cliche but well done over the trash they're giving us

They are rushing the plot, cutting storylines short and ignoring other characters (Varys) yet they decide to give this retarded storyline the time of day, why?

they just need filler episodes for next season

In the books the Iron Islanders actually had a religious rule against killing each other. Euron came up with some pretty creative ways to kill his political opponents in order to get around the rule on technicalities. In the show they ignore 90% of Iron Islands cultural quirks and only kept the part about them being dumb aggressive lunkheads.

You should care because that's going to be the final storyline. The White Walker shit will be resolved in episode 1 of season 8 and the rest will be about an epic battle at sea with cthulhu type monsters. This cuck will eventually rule Westeros with his lesbian sister as Queen. How's that for socially aware?