Why are Asianposters so butthurt about racemixing with whites?

Why are Asianposters so butthurt about racemixing with whites?
Literally all of our children would look like pic related.
It's literally a win-win.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

indeed

Their genes will improve, our suffer

Seriously kike can you fuck off!
>mfw

East Asians have a higher average IQ than Whites

cause most Asians end up getting BLEACHED
pic slightly related.

>Elliot Rodger meme

It's called bad parenting

Not like you'd understand since you are simply the inversion of the leftists you hate so much, and your entire shitcontinent a hugbox

Fucko ff kike shill

For the same reason we hate niggers fucking white girls

Elliot was super cute, just shows you how fucked up society is when he can't get a girl but there are 400 lb whales being paid millions just to be whale-bitch 'models'

Sadly like every other shooter he sucked at picking the right targets and hit a bunch of fuckin' random people that didn't have shit to do with it

We would have higher if we won't be kike'd

u mean the fat weebs with proxies?
asians don't use this board

>bad parenting

>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

What is a SUPREME GENTLEMAN?

The blue eyes are lost. Of all features, this is the most important.

Subaru is a piece of shit for turning down Rem after all she has done for him.

because niggers act like shit, if they didnt act like shit most would not hate them

Because getting into asians countries is a fucking bitch. Their languages are so hard to learn and they are incredibly selective.

Which means the white guys which do get in tend to be smarter/richer/more successful than 99% of the male population in the country.

It's logical that asians want to race mix with whites. And it really pisses off the asian guys

Any Sup Forums femanon who want to racemix with me? i need citizenship btw

That's not how relationships work. You like who you like. Just because someone does shit for you does not make you obligated to love them.

In this case you're only correct just because Emilia is a commie and Rem is actually best girl.

However in most cases, I have a lot of ugly girls who would do a lot to 'bag and tag' me. Do you think I want them no matter how much they would give for me? No. I don't want ugly children.

>Sadly like every other shooter he sucked at picking the right targets and hit a bunch of fuckin' random people that didn't have shit to do with it
This. I would never go on a shooting spree but if I did I would at least make sure I was killing someone who deserved it. Not sure why people do this.

She's ugly gtfo

i've noticed that it's just asians in the US that are sometimes peeved. if you try to fuck with someone actually in asia and tell them you're fucking their women it doesnt even faze them.

>And it really pisses off the asian guys

They take it pretty well DESU. They don't like it, but their reaction is far meeker than that of men of other races getting cucked.

>Rem is actually best girl
sorry leaf, you forgot something.

I've never met a asian/white male that wasn't a spaz, something about their brain chemistry is all fucked up

If it was some ugly villager without super powers I'd totally think the same as you. But we are talking about a sexy blue-haired blue-eyed Oni with the purest white skin and generous breast that has sacrificed her life for you in numerous occasions, no matter how gory the situation turns, because you're the most important thing in the world to her. Rejecting this, to go chase some half-elf marxist ass that doesn't even likes you is plain retard. But well, even Subaru openly said that he's worth nothing. He is.

I was in Japan for 3 years, that shit is not true at all.

Japanese guys get REALLY pissed about whites taking their women.

>their women
I hate that phrase

Tell us some stories

T.chang

How is that bitch good looking? She looks full chink.

Get over it faggot.

>Be me in the Marines stationed in Japan
>Go out in town (hiroshima lol) and go to a few clubs/bars
>Hot japanese girl literally grabs my dick as she walks by and smiles
>we start talking/drinking with her and her friends getting ready to take them back to the hotel
>couple jap guys come up to us and tell the girls to get away from us and then tells us to leave
>everyone laughs at them, and they follow us outside later on
>they keep harassing us more on the street
>Completely wasted dumbass Marine we brought with punched one jap in the face so hard he broke his jaw

We all ran and got away with it, and did fuck those jap sluts later. We all also happened to be MP's so I got to hear later about how the Japanese police were looking for us and how bad that guy got fucked up.

Nice imagination there, bro.

I dont care if you dont believe me, but rest assured shit like that happens when you actually leave the house.

You sound like a nigger.

IQ is not the only thing.
IQ more than 100 doesnt help mongolia to be poor and irrelevant shithole.

Well I'm a Brit living in Shanghai so having left the house is a given.

As for your dumb yank cuck ass, there is no assurance that you've ever left your basement.

That's because you Russian subhumans conquered it and spread your plague of an ideology. Every former communist country is a poor shithole, like your whole country.

>One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
Because of bad parenting

I spent 6 weeks last summer, mostly in Tokyo, Kyoto and Okinawa. I didn't have any problem with japanese guys, no matter how drunk they were, the most they did was starting jealously and talk among themselves.

I essentially was while in Japan

I had no choice but to go to Asia. The only whites that go there by choice are fucking losers. All the ex-pats I met were beta faggots.

You must go to the doctor a lot then T*rk rapebaby scum. Modern Greeks are disgusting.

That's rich coming from a soldier. You are the scum of the scum. Uneducated braindead retarded worthless fuckheads whose only role in life is to serve as meatshields on the battlefield.

It's no wonder the japs want you trash out.

You're a brown subhuman, japs aren't interested in you lot.

Why do people lie on an anonymous board?

Haha did your uncle get BTFO'D by a predator drone? Also you scrawny Turk fucks would get fucking mauled over in hand to hand combat by the massive Germanics and niggers that compose the majority of the US army.

>English teacher in China calling others subhuman
Feels good feeding your ego online, right Jason?

RITTRE
YERROW
RICE GRAINS

>whites aren't invading asian countries
>whites typically only fuck asian women that go to their countries
>asians are still salty about it

Fuck you, if they come here they are fair game, just like white women who somehow get lost and end up in Asian countries are fair game for you perverts.

>Salvadorian shitskin trying to talk smack about english teachers

Is this for real? I earn more money than your fucking president teaching little kids english here in china. I probably earn in one hour, what you earn in a week.

I don't need to feed my ego any more than just knowing this fact.

What the fuck are you going on about? I'm just saying soldiers are the lowest of the low scum. It doesn't matter what country they're from.

just like in vietnam, Jamal

Cause whites are no better than a nigger

>Literally all of our children would look like pic related.

So...Asian?

Way to ruin your lineage.

You think I should sully my superior Celtic genes with some squinty eyed gook slave? I want my sons to be men, not outcast halfbreed unimaginative machines.

desu, the irish where the slaves throughout their history, always defeated, always conquered

It's a well put plan B for white civilization.

I am gonna kind of say chill on posting cherry picked studies dude, I can find different studies that show mixed race children do better in life, so it doesn't matter, I can studies to show that eating hay is good for you, and in a different on the same site one that says its bad for you, science is crap nowadays.

its degeneracy. white people are not welcome in east asia. nothing personal you dont want gooks in your cities the american government even allows asians to have points taken off of sat scores whole whites do not have any taken off and every one else gets points added

so yea have fun your your muslims. i hear china is getting rid of them so there are more for the west to have. im looking around for a good place to rent in another country with few muslims since hillary is opening the flood gates

HE COULDN'T EVEN GET A REGULAR GIRLFRIEND! HE HAD TO TAKE A GOOK!

>men

men (and by men I'll assume that you alpha macho hurr durr motherfuckers) do nothing for the evolution of our society, you retard, intelligent people do. and with asian people being far smarter than white people are and their culture progressively evolving they're going to be much better at making this world a better place than any of you dumb shit cumskins ever will.

Fuck off to your/a/utism containment board

>I earn more money than your fucking president teaching little kids english here in china.
>I probably earn in one hour, what you earn in a week.
>I don't need to feed my ego any more than just knowing this fact.
Sure thing Jason
Have you heard the saying "tell me who you think you are, and I will tell you who you are not"?
But if it makes you feel better, let's keep pretending you know a thing or two outside the ghetto-hood you most likely come from (since the only salvis you've been dealing with seem to be shitskins) :-)

yes but most top IQs (those that matter for science etc...) are white. The distribution is different

sou desu ne

Dick shaft with a japs eye.

I'm not defending race mixing, but the asian twinks comparing white guys to niggers can fucking live lonely isolated lives forever. Fuck those stupid chinks. I ain't no nigger.

Because we be stealing their women with muh dik. We're like niggers to the Asians, except the only reason we can't do anything to nigs is because our entire government always takes the side of the nigger.

Asian men can't do anything to us, because most of them are much weaker than White men are.

Rodger's problem is that he acted like a whiny girl and he was skinny as hell. I bet that he had plenty of women who were attracted to him but he didn't care because they didn't approach him.

He was most likely so socially retarded that he never understood that women generally position themselves towards you when they want you to approach.

Was that common? I lived in Japan before, and most Jap dudes really do just leave you alone because it's far too common of a sight to see sexy Jap babes with a White guy.

Honestly, it's only ever really a problem if it's a nigger with a Jap girl. Now that's something that you only see in JAV. There's a reason why you barely ever see White guys in Jav because it's not a fantasy in Japan. It's reality.

>salvadorians are white!

Literally every latino ever says they're white. Come on, your entire continent is a joke. A white english teacher is superior to every single person in your country.

Fuck off Riley

no

Elliot wasn't ugly.
He looks just too young to be fuckable, had the same curse.
Now that im 31 i look like 23 - 26.

He just had to wait some 5 more years and would have gotten pussy left and right.

Have you actually ever been to Japan? Because I don't remember seeing lots of sexy jap babes with white guys. In fact the jap girls were usually average looking. And I also saw niggers with jap girls, which you claim never happens.

these comics are so fucking whiny holy shit

>A white english teacher is superior to every single person in your country.
Did I touch a nerve?
I know believing such ludicrous things are necessary for you, in order to avoid the urges of jumping off a bridge every afternoon after a shitty day (which is most likely every working day to you as an english teacher in asia), but lets get off the stormfag bandwagon for a second and think about it: Do you really believe that skin color is superior to personal achievements?
Because by this logic any savage barbarian from let's say Caledonia (Scotland) in 2,500BC that grew up fucking sheeps and eating mud and berries, is superior to Cyrus the great. Kinda fucked up, don't you think?

>the father is still in his childs life

Asians are only good a spatial math skills on IQ, which are literally the worst predictors of high level intelligence. Jews fucking suck at them. They are the only thing Jews are near average at. Yet Jews have 1/4 of all Nobel Prizes while being a fraction of a percent of the population. Spatial math skills literally tell you jack shit about high level intelligence. Almost everyone who is amazing at spatial math tests are literally autistic and worthless at actually discovering or creating anything.

>Old white farts impregnating maid tier 1/10 women
>not a good thing

They're literally improving our gene pool by marrying the ugly women and giving us cute happa girls.

Vietnmaese here. All racemixing is wrong Asians should stick with Asians, whites with whites, blacks with blacks.

I find it so funny and ironic that some of you Sup Forumsniggers preach on and on about how niggers shouldn't be with white women and then talk about how badly you want to stick your dick in yellow pussy.

White women have nice bodies but if I were to date and marry one I would be fucking up my heritage and my childrens' futures. I want only a Asian woman. If you white men want to save y our race, marry only white women.

Mongolia has been shit ever since the fall of the khans

Average, but clustered around the center. Whites have more very smart people and very dumb people. If you were to count just the people over 100, whites would have a much higher average.

>low sex drive genes from his asian mom
>beta genes from his white dad
>cultural background all messed up can't fit in anywhere
>this will ensure he'll never get laid
great plan don't even get me started with happa girls

The Jews have made more contributions to modern society and they are less than 100th the historical population. Even today, with asians drastically overrepresented in academic achievements, they make relatively few major contributions the sciences and arts. Are there good asian scientists or writers? Of course. There just aren't nearly as many as one would expect given how well asians do on standardized tests. We need to recognize the basic truth: the specific skills asians as a group excel at, basically spatial pattern recognition, aren't predictive of high level intelligence. People who are awesome at Raven's Progressive Matrices are typically straight autistic. Being great at spatial pattern recognition doesn't seem to do anything for true genius. Jews, who suck at such tests relative to other IQ components, are drastically overrepresented at high level accomplishments. Asians, despite their higher IQs and academic performances in schools, are underrepresented.

Finally, anyone who compares white people to niggers can fucking waste away slowly into the dark void of loneliness. Fuck off. We're not fucking niggers you stupid gooks.

That said, race mixing is typically not a good idea. Basically what says

What happens if I have children with a happa through?

I am of course not saying tests like Raven's Progressive Matrices are useless. They are very useful for estimating the normal ranges of intelligence and comparing large groups of people.

Checked.
Kek said you'll have triplets.

One drop of white DNA means we get first pick.

She doesnt even look mixed desu

>Vietnamese
How does it feel to be one step away from tranny?

>Asians
>low sex drive
Man had this college chick from Hong kong.
She wanted it 4-5 times a day.

Well getting cucked by a rich smart good looking guy is hard, but its a competition, and you lost.
Getting cuckes by niggers must be really tough because they got nothing

This

>flag
Get the fuck out of that white country then.
>muh heritage
Eating rats on the Mekong Delta?

>sciences and arts
Asians are pretty well represented in tech atm
As for arts... what arts? Like hip hop and electro? Film?

I said high level. Asians are of course smart as a whole. There just aren't nearly as many asian geniuses as one would expect given how smart they are. I thought I was super clear about that.

My halfie waifu pulling a load on to her face.

Of the children and how will they like look?

By what metric though