If D&D have any balls, she's about to get the Reek treatment

If D&D have any balls, she's about to get the Reek treatment.

I remember a story as a kid about a guy who went nuts, killed his girlfriend and served her sliced out vagina on a plate.

>D&D
>balls
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he didn't read the ssn 8 leaks

what

yeah that was my reaction too.

I hate women

Why doesn't Euron just marry her and create incest babies?

If you wrote the series, what would happen to Yara?

Euron would have killed her in the boat

Have her cured by cock, just have her locked in a pillory and let men fuck her every other day until she is a braindead cum loving XRation loving slutzombie

Either simply behind bars since she's still a sibling or drowned (or about to be) in a religious ritual, especially since he's startled as fuck about the undead.

replace her with Asha

> he's startled about the undead

You didn't finish watching the episode, did you?

>it was all a ruse to leave and transport over my secret mercenary army
>even though i had no prior knowledge of what would be in that box

D&D should cast the Burlington Bar Girls as the ultimate fan-service. People would kill themselves for sure.

That's a weird response to that webm

> If they had any balls.

Ironic choice of words.

seems like the grayjoy thing to do

she wouldn't like it but that's mostly because she wouldn't get to be the dom

> yo, at any chance you get, act like you're out of this shit and you'll return to your island

Anal rape

I don't think real life works like your chinese cartoons.

There are multitudes of report from escaping sex slaves from any conflicts that are fucked 24/7 and have dildos in them all day that they don't become mindbroken cock hungry slut.

they confirmed fake faggot

>I don't think real life works like your chinese cartoons.
Who the FUCK was talking about real life? I don't recall his question being wholly set in reality do you? Maybe you can show me where he said that.

Can anyone link me the Forsaken chapter sample text? I'm sure I remember reading it but now all I can find is transcripts and analysis

Euron will drown her in public, but red priests will revive her

Jon is a fire wight, we've seen ice wights, maybe patch face is a water wight?

>multitudes
name a few, go ahead I'm waiting.

Theon is too late and she dies, then Theon dies taking out Euron. Greyjoy family goes extinct and some other house takes the salt throne

Um... You're talking about real life rape victims when there's flying lizards around sweaty. Sounds like someone needs to take things less seriously. Kthanx

based sweaty poster

Gets castrated and goes insane. Theon saves her but she never recovers.

>neckbeards THIS defensive over thinking hentai is reality

>retard this incapable of literacy.
Read the question first before you criticize someone's answer next time, you rancid cuntflap.

Nice trips!

theon dies, she lives.

everyone has read the leaks.

wasted 0s

Euron would give her child which would legitimize her hold on the crown after his death.

this

Leaks are BS

except everything has been true so far.

Wait, I don't remember Theon and Yara in the leaks? What happens exactly?

She's already going to be dead

Euron will be killed by Theon

Theon will be king

>I was in Assahi but a skeleton scares me

So the titcow is fatter than I realized, green hair is still a no-go, but the other one does have a bit of ass

Sauce on the one on the left?

gib saltwaifu

>If D&D have any balls, she's about to get the Reek treatmen
She's not a character that's important enough to spend 7 episodes on development.

>Iron

So meta.

She was born without a cock, what more can be done to her

Turn her into theon

does she think shes attractive?
thats so ssad

There was that one ISIS sex slave from a couple months back who wants to become a lawyer now

How about you get your patriarchal standards of beauty off her gender rolls, you cis pig.

do you think you're attractive? that's so sad.

Whats the sauce? the titcow thats in the reaction vids? i'd hit it while telling her that Dany should be Queen despite Jon having a better claim

what did he mean by this?

Colleen Stan
Josef Fritzl's daughter
The Ariel Castro victims

She'll become queen after Theon becomes the new half-man and Euron Allah Akbars the dragon pit.

>rolls

Xd i c wut u did thar

Like I said, you can't name it. We're talking about lesbian women here, not straight women.

lmfao its those cunts from the bar

She gets rescued by Tristifer Botley in S08E01. The next 4 episodes focus entirely on his attempt to get her to marry him. She eventually turns him down because he has a small cock
Everything else gets resolved in the very last episode

How will they get attention now that GoT is over?

if D&D had any balls, Euron would actually stay in the Iron Islands & not give a shit about his beef with Theon & Yara after seeing the white walkers, but the mary sue Cersei can't lose

Why would her uncle go out of his way to torture her after he already captured her?

spinoff series in prison where she meets other dykes

You a gay

I really need the cow in my bed

they should show Euron rape her next season... that would really get the "Incest in yucky" fags reeling

I don't understand why he would keep her alive. He already has a massive fleet and the support of most of the Iron Islands. Why would he keep her alive and let her supporters continue to use her as a rallying point?

whats wrong with you

What's the deal with this ugly fatty being posted everywhere?

I'm surprised he didn't tie her to the bow of the Silence.

Her tongue has been cut off, her face is red from crying, and he has raped her and made her pregnant in order to perform a human sacrifice for a magical ritual.

She's got a very British face.

I'm upset because that breastplate implies she has really good tits, which is probably not the case.

He's more angry at their privilege to flaunt themselves like that

Oh, so dragons and ice zombies are okay, but mind broken sex slaves are not realistic?

she escapes westeros to become my gf

Fucking blood sacrifice. Euron love's fucking blood sacrifices.