Be every army in the world

>be every army in the world
>rape many woman and get away with it

>be Japan
>admit to have use woman of comfort
>is blame for that

wtf??????

Attached: 1520930504695.jpg (800x1200, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gooks are like Jews, they cry too much.

Attached: 1521248816103.webm (1920x1080, 914K)

here is this for your education.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory

you know how to reading, right nigger?

History is written by victor. That’s how it is always.

The Brazilian poster ain’t insulting you. Read his poster carefully.

*Read his post

then I owe an apologyse to my Brazilian friend, eternal ally of Japan.

Korean are liars.

yeah I wasn't insulting you, I was referring to the fact that Gooks (Koreans) can't stop talking about something that happened years and years ago (just like Jews crying about Germany).

Because Japan doesn't admit it.

Honestly, the conform women was already way blown out of its proportion. The fact that Korea is bringing it up again after they agreed it was settled irreversibly shows what crybabies they are. Like, seriously, what else do they want?

this is true. they cry and they say lies about Japan Empire.
they was best when Japan colonized their land.
but they will not admit it.

the problem isn't the average rapes
germans fucked prostitutes, japan forced women to prostituton

Attached: Tyskerjente med soldat_Foto Deutsches Bundesarchiv Wikimedia Commons_0.jpg (620x434, 49K)

the only way for japs to pay for their horrible crimes is sending top qts to iceland

CAR SO FAST YEAH ITS MOVING LIKE A BEAM OF LIGHT

1. Japan lost, so the winners will slander the losers. It's not fair but it's the world.
2. Right wing people always shout about comfort women to increase Korean nationalism. Same with 独島/竹島. Same with saying bad things about Japan brand things. Same with chinilpa. They always make Korea victim and ruin our relation with other countries.
Korea can never be friend with other countries because we aren't trustful. Japan says sorry for comfort women and gives Korean government money and we say okay. Later we change our mind and complain more. No one will want to trust us.
I wish the people who sabotage relations with Japan fuck off. We need more friends, not on purpose annoy the country that should be Korea's closest friend.

good idea

Ronaldinho Suzuki is working too hard for that job at Toyota's factory, it seems.

Probably just mention the Japanese sex slaves that were forced into American barracks during early occupation mate

That's comical amount of blood. Also movie?

>slash left to right
>blood splatters on wall

Kiddins me brah?
Classic

>Ran
by Akira Kurosawa, go watch it.

Japan oppressed korea for decades, stop trying to be freinds. China is your real friend whether you like it or not. The enemy of my enemy is my freind, right?

Attached: 1494632420801.jpg (252x291, 17K)

>Right wing people always shout about comfort women to increase Korean nationalism
>t.Proxy Jap

Maybe because we lost and if we won there isn't so called korea that'll bitch about japan every damn day even after paying reparation that was signed in 2017

>continue to deny war crimes and visit yasukuni shrine on a daily basis
>wonder why we are the only one to be blamed

dumb japs need a couple of more nukes

Attached: av7G8vW_700b.jpg (640x470, 40K)

>t. murder

Japan is disgusting and did it on an unprecedented scale. I'm really sad my country didn't castrate every Japanese "male" tbqh

Attached: 1520420451942.jpg (127x122, 2K)