MoS > BvS > shit > Superman Returns

MoS > BvS > shit > Superman Returns

Start working on Man of Tomorrow/ Man of Steel 2 already, and if you can cut that Black Adam shit out

Snyder is too reliant on grim visuals and brainlet level philosophy to make a good Superman movie.

As opposed to the philosophy in Superman Returns that never painted Superman in Chri-

Oh.

Marvel fedoralords will just have to accept that spirituality is a key part of Superman.

Superman Returns was shit, what's your point?

>man
>superman is a boring character
>...
>lets do something completely different!
>lets make his parents really shitty and stupid!
>lets make him angsty and mopey and particularly dumb!
>lets power him down to just about meaningless levels (except random bursts when dramatic)
>lets also fail to establish any solid reason for this character to ever become superman!
>then lets just force him to be superman at some random point in the movie because WB demands it!

overweight pseudointellectual 13 year olds:
>WHOA MY GOD THIS IS THE DEEPEST MOVIE EVER
>HES
>JUST
>LIKE
>ME

MoS >>> shit > BvS >> Wonder Woman >>>>>>> Suicide Squad

>for about a frame or two hes got his arms splayed out

>this is the same level as redrawing comic panels from action comics as archangels and having batman make kryptonite into the spear of longinus!

This is utterly pathetic. I'm only responding because I know an intensely fat and stupid fuck who tries to "BUT BUT SUPERMAN RETURNS!" any time anyone criticizes zack snyder.

All thematically relevant to the story.

Meanwhile all Marvel can do is surface-level allusions to something it can't even grasp.

>oh shit, hes criticizing a movie on it's own merits in it's own terms!

>BETTER BRING UP A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STUDIO!!

BvS > MoS > Shit >Superman Returns >MCU turds

>b-but religion in muh Superman stories?? Marvel does it much better with quips and some more witty quips

i can overhead press you, faggot

You type like a dick was crammed in your face

>OP mentions nothing of Marvel
>Half the posts in the thread already mention Marvel in some way
What did they mean by this?

MoS>WW>>>>SQ>BvS
MoS had decent score, acceptable cinematography, and more or less OK story. Great performances by Zod and Jor-El and a few thrilling moments along with some nice support characters overweight of overdone camera work and failed color correction along with kinda lazy plot. In that time it was something new and fresh after absolute terrible Iron Man 3.

Kek

what about the 4 Donner movies?

Why are you feeling so offended?

... uh, well

>m-marvel!
>m-marvel!
>m-marvel!
>m-marvel!
>m-marvel!
>m-marvel!

So... this... is ...the argumentative powers of Snyderfanboys

bitching about marvel is easier than defending any aspect of the DCEU.

Don't forget, "lol, he's Atlas too, guyz!" And that it had absolutely nothing to do with the story that Singer was telling.

Seriously, they should get off Snyder's back and start blasting Singer again. That faggot had Nightcrawler facing off against Angel for no other reason than "lol look! Pottery!"

You capeshitters are shit

Mos 6/10
Bvs 3/10
SR 2/10

The DCEU is telling a more interesting story with better self-consistency while Disney has basicallt reduced the MCU to the thematic depth of a side-scrolling collect game.

see

See I just defended it.

Posting shitty pseudo-intellectual images are not defending it

>seamless CGI

Superman Returns was better sorry sweetie

Calling actual thought "pseudo-intellectual" while providing none of your own doesn't make you an intellectual, either. The connections are there, they're intentional, and you have no argument against that.

>grim visuals

You know, a lot of Superman's scenes in BvS felt like material from a possible MoS2 had they chosen to wait before going with BvS, stuff like him in court or the scenes with Lois and his mom

now even if we do get a MoS 2 it'll be so far removed from MoS that you won't be able to watch one after the other without it being jarring...

>not understanding the relevance of the phallic imagery in the opening prologue
>laughing at any intentionally symbolic imagery because DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE DICKS LMAO
Please keep your underage ass away from modern art museums and any non-Burgerland films

For me personally its bvs>mos

>Bryan Singer rapes underage boys and puts hamfisted religious symbolism in his X-Men and Superman films
Hurr it's unintentional so of course it's meaningless!
>Zack Snyder is a loving husband and father and he references religious imagery in his Superman films to tell an allegorical story about the perception of powerful people by the general public in a modern society where art imitates life and life imitates art

My god he looks like a hairless cat...

I refuse to believe anyone actually believes either of those abominations are better than Superman Returns

Some actual human shit >>> MoS >>> a smaller more pungent piece of literal human shit >>> Superman returns anal cancer (also, shit) >>> BvS