Does Sup Forums smoke weed? Why or why not?

Does Sup Forums smoke weed? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtu.be/F5pHThkpyGE
youtube.com/watch?v=BuJDaOVz2qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weed makes you apathetic to your flaws so it hinders your self improvement. I don't see a problem with one of my friends smoking as long as they do it sparingly like I expect them to do with alcohol though.

Tried once. Didn't like it. So no

no because it drove me into a psycosis where i assaulted mutiple people and now i am on probation and get drug tested

No drugs
No alcohol
No cigarettes

i smoke too much so i dont wash my cloths or clean my room or myself. smoking weeds is bad and should be legalised so it can be regulated like alcohol. now do i want haze or cheese...

No, I fucking hate stoners especially those who think it makes them more intelligent. Like when a drunk person says "I'm not drunk!" as they behave like a child.

Yes. However it's ruined my state and I wish I never voted yes. Lord forgive us for our sins.

I disagree with this. I am occasional smoker and when I get high I end up in deep introspection beating myself up for failings and failures.

If you smoke it all the time yeah, you stop giving a fuck.

>psycosis where i assaulted mutiple people
that weren't weed you were smoking nigger

I have a real job that pays well that drug tests. Tho it's a piss easy job, I could totally smoke all day and get all my work done in an hour

I take a hit to fall asleep, otherwise I'm in bed trying to sleep for 4 hours that could be spent productively.

Drugs are for niggers and women. And faggy numales who act like women.

No. Drinking is better overall.
It's easier to control and it provides a more varied experience.

>absolutely
>not

Trump will ship all potheads back to Mexico

Depression makes everything less fun. Weed helps offset it. Feels good being able to enjoy shit again

I'm living in Weed: The country so yeah

Not every day, but with friends, yes. I have some friends who seem dumbfounded that I literally have zero cravings for it, as they seem genuinely dependent on it, so at least on one level I am different than them in regard to using it.

I just think it's a nice feeling.

Yeah if I'm offered. I don't actively go searching for it though.

This. I quit so I could do something with those introspective thoughts instead of being too lazy to act upon them.

It's degenerate if done once a month or more. So I'd rather not do it at all, the money left can be spent on more meaningful stuff.

Trump is for weed and shit being decided by state rather than federal. He doesnt give a shit

Ev eryday

Nope. Drugs are unhealthy and degenerate.

High energy !

I disagree with this. I can only relate my ego tunnel/experience though. When I smoke weed (sativa) I go to the gym and have the most introspective/spiritual workouts of my life.

When I smoke weed, everything I think about is considered 1000x more intimately. If you naturally adverse to self-improvement then weed will not help you. If you area type A maniac, hell bent on ruling the world, weed will also not help you but it will not make you "apathetic to your flaws."

Let me finally say that people should absolutely have the right to smoke weed. For now, your body isn't the property of the government or anyone else. For now, the individual is sovereign. If you smoke weed, I don't get high and I will not be offended. Do as you please.

>Being a degenerate pothead

Never.

I smoked an ounce roughly every 2 weeks for a solid 18 months up until about 3 months ago when I went cold turkey.

Had the most vivid and scary dreams imaginable for about 3 weeks and since I quit the one thing I have craved is a fat bong rip.

I don't think I could call it an addiction since I quit so easily, and I still have access to as much as I want but fucking hell man I loved firing Old Faithful up after a hard day's work.

Hypothetically I have had some interesting experiences while high especially dealing with deeper introspection and a greater appreciation for certain arts.

But I stopped and haven't hypothetically used it in many years because it was slowing me down and keeping me from having the drive I needed to be super successful.

I could see it being useful in a very controlled fashion and only for certain uses and in an environment that is set up for its use

But as things stand now it is too degenerate and is best avoided after the initial experimentation phase, hypothetically of course.

This

I'll smoke a bowl at a party or something, or it I'm hanging out with friends and one of them wants to get high, but I'm not about to start spending serious cash on Reefer and Reefer Accessories

yeah, when hanging out with friends we always drink or smoke weed
It's been years since I've hung out with anybody sober

that's kinda sad now that I think about it

I've experimented with being a heavy smoker and with being an occasional smoker

Heavy smoking:
> science says it reduces your brain matter and IQ to nigger levels
> makes you apathetic as shit

Occasional smoking:
> science says its pretty much okay for your brain
> gives you deeply spiritual/introspective experiences

Don't treat it like a "party" thing, the best thing to do is to be isolated from anyone who isn't also deeply spiritual and spiritually connected to you.

Also be careful about strains, you want one with a high ratio of CBD to THC

this basically explains why some stoners are niggers, like all medicine there is a correct dose, and since it produces pleasure, it is frequently abused

I think society as a whole sees more damage from weed abuse than benefits from its correct application

yes, to help master school and lynch niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

As usual I must disagree with the genetic dead ends that are Swedecucks.

I was suicidal before I tried weed out of desperation. Saved my life. It's driven me to so much self improvement.

I'm in the best shape of my life, more money than ever, good job, getting pretty well read. All of it because weed elevates me above the pain of my depression.

It's not for everyone and it takes discipline. But I'm one of those cases where it has categorically improved my life.

Reminds me of when Larry got high.

youtu.be/F5pHThkpyGE

Yeah, it makes me feel good, without killing me. Weed and Trump are pretty much the 2 things that inspired me to quit NEEThood this year.

I don't have a problem with it. Just don't abuse it like I did. Every day for years. It fucks you over if you don't treat it with respect.

ive been smoking regularly since i was about 13 and like and said i get more introspective sometimes in a very negative way, if anything.

though more to your point, a loser is a loser, with or without pot/alcohol. i drink more than moderately and smoke regularly yet i am married, own a house, have a good paying job. you clearly dont indulge much if at all, yet you're a colossal faggot, so your point is moot.

on special occaisons
used to smoke everyday for 4 years straight, but I'm not spending any more money on weed

yes because being sober sucks ass

I smoke weed, I never buy any nor do I own paraphernalia. Most of the people I know who smoke are degenerates. The more they smoke the less healthy. Coincidence?

I don't smoke weed. It doesn't induce euphoria in me, it has virtually no positive side effects. I get nauseated eventually and then have to sleep. I really hate it actually.

Generally anything that is sedating, apart from alcohol, doesn't agree with me. Unless I am actually trying to get to sleep ofc.

I can count the times I have one one hand.

Bored me out of my fucking skull.

No smoking or drugs for me. Barely ever drinking at all now as well. Feels good man.

Once a week when I watch a movie on Sunday evening. I just keep a quarter ounce in the drawer and reload like once a year. Am I degenerate?

do you automatically get good wide shoulders like that when you lift? Or is that something you are born with?

i know alex jones has nice broad shoulders but I want to know if lifting can help make them wider

Nice try. Weed doesn't do that to anyone ever.

I was smoking 6 bowls in a row to make up for a single bowl / cone. Was shit. Now have this fucking strep throat infection for like a year two years that won't go away.

Probably throat cancer but meh, I've been off it for months. Alcohol and sleeping pills for me. But I've been boozing it recently everyday and have finally learn't how to hold my alcohol so I'm grateful with that.
I'll probably stop next week and just stick to sleeping pills.

( long time insomniac btw )

I definitely think weed should be legal and I'm not against anyone using it I just think a lot of people who smoke too often and just sit on their asses and eat cheetos would be more productive and introspective if their new normal wasn't being high. I should have worded it more carefully.

Smoke weed errday.

puts on flat brimmed weed leaf hat, socks, and necklace. im so cool man ima gonna go dab a gram of honey and record a video. see that bob marley poster that means im cool just chill out bro while i put this cypress hill record on. *laughs like seth rogen*

>before Sup Forums
Some drop science, well I'm dropping English
Even if Yella makes it a cappella
I still express, yo I don't smoke weed or sess
Cause it's known to give a brother brain damage
And brain damage on the mic don't manage nothing
But making a sucker and you equal, don't be another sequel

>after Sup Forums
My life's like a soundtrack I wrote to the beat
Treat my rap like Cali weed, I smoke 'til I sleep
Swap meets, sticky green, and bad traffic
I dip through then I get skin, D-R-E

Good for you m8!

No, because my life isn't boring.

>ERRYDAY

but no not really. when i do i tend to overdo it and then have to lie down for a bit and be antisocial

Yes, I take a few hits off a joint, maybe 5 or 6 times a week, and only in the evening.

Thats what my friend group degenerated into as well. We used to be a fun group of people that others wanted to be around but now we're all boring and depressed.

OHP is all you need really but yes it is genetic. I used to like doing the shoulder flies with dumbells too. Start with a light weight and go for slow complete movements.

then I'm not voting for him, cunt

What makes your life not boring? Do you live in a big city and have plans every day? Are you rich? Maybe just at a nice school for the time being?

Where I live there is nothing to do. Lots of middle class white kids dropping dead from heroin and corn.

Would rather not lose my job and licensure for it to a random piss test tbqhwyfampai, so no, never have, won't even try unless it becomes legal and without employment consequences

I've been smoking every day at night for the past couple of weeks. I'm taking a break now because of job interviews.

I enjoy smoking because I don't drink and ultimately it's just a nice way to relax for a couple hours after working all day

Oldfag here, got a prescription, helps with aches and pains better than anything over the counter. Got a complaint from my neighbours about the smell, so I switched to vaping and edibles to keep the peace.
I will say, I wait till my work for the day is done , it's pretty bad for amotivational types to get in the habit of using. Schizos also should stay away from it, like they should stay away from alcohol, it'll just make your issues worse and interact weirdly with your meds.

no. im not some teenager

About to hit a fat blunt with 3 friends after a good workout.

Fuck y'all

Jmo?

Use weed for my health. Thank you for asking.

I smoked weed once and killed my family and friends. I tried it again after that, and it was ok.

>yes
>it's that or drink everyday to get over a day at work

I'll take a functioning liver thanks

no because i'm not a fucking junkie

I just don't understand this sentiment, something had to have gone wrong.

I don't see how you can smoke a big fat blunt and be like "damn I sure didn't have a good time smoking that fat blunt" unless it was some garbage ass nigger weed thats been up a beaner's cornhole.

Your chart is high school level stupid.

Same with alcohol though, some people drink it because they enjoy the taste, some just get smashed and sit on their ass doing nothing.

No. I'm not a degenerate.

Yes

Because it makes me appreciate things I have, and it's nice to be high in the sun on your days off or after work

I used to, until I hit 20, then all of a sudden it started giving me panic attacks. So I quit.

Couple of puffs after works before bed.

Feels gud man.

My friend grows it, so I've got a good supply. Goddamn, I love to have a nice deep puff of sativa and play an accordion under a starry sky. Moves me almost to a point of crying like a bitch out of joy.

No it's filth, and a life of degeneracy and idiocy is what ensues after its use.

My state voted for legalization. So yes

Tried it multiple times but dont enjoy it.

I think its more to do with the smoking element, but I'm not degenerate enough to go as far as making edibles.

First time I tried it, it didn't affect me. The next five or six times, I felt completely comatose and time moved by soon slowly. I hated it. I'm a trooper, though. Two decades later, I'm happy to say that I enjoy it thoroughly.

Your lifes not in order, you subconsciously have things you need to accomplish first before you can relax. Your brains telling you no which is good, it means at least genetically, you're stong willed

Yes because I want to.

Don't need some stupid backstory or reason to.

Well this idea is flattering because I'm ordinarily a lazy sack of shit, but assuming you're right, I'll give productivity a shot.

kush was pretty good song.

but I don't do drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuJDaOVz2qY

Once in awhile.

It does help with my epilepsy,helps me calm down after an attack

Yes, but it's because it's better than Klonopin. Was on that for five plus years. Antidepressants as well. Now I'm not on either. At all. Not perfect, but way better than anything pharm. still don't think everyone should smoke, just as not everyone should drink or shoot dope.

This thanks

Probably everyone shouldn't shoot dope.

I agree with this

T.californian cannabis medical semi legal

No but I vape it everyday. High quality cannabis which I know the strains of too.

Also I lift weights everyday and eat a pretty healthy diet, and probably are much healthier than the anti-pot weenies on Sup Forums.

Holy fuck. What kind of shit weed takes you 6 bowls to get high?

Especially with Carfentanil. But no, humans as a whole shouldn't do heroin.

I don't. I don't smoke in general because I don't want to blow a lot of money on ruining my health for no benefit.

No I personally find weed and other things like it degenerate. I stay healthy, workout, go to work, and when I relax it's hanging with friends, girlfriend, watch a movie, camping, a video game, and going to school. No time or need to be smoking.

Maybe it was industrial hemp. Still has THC in it(Kek)

Socially once every month or two. It's not a big deal.