You killed Lysa Arryn, my aunt

>You killed Lysa Arryn, my aunt
Yeah, after she tried to push you out of the Moon Door because she was insane. If I let her live, she'd have almost certainly killed you at some point when I wasn't present
>You told her to kill Robert Arryn and gave her the poison
She was mentally unstable and you know it. Her rambling about something in front of you doesn't mean it was true. Even if it was, she'd have tried to kill Robert Arryn anyway because he was trying to send their son away to be the ward of Stannis and she wouldn't allow it.
>You owned the knife used in the assassination attempt on my brother
How does that make sense? I was in King's Landing when that guy tried to kill Bran. Word of him being in a coma wouldn't have even reached me at the time. What, did I send the knife ahead and tell a guy to kill Bran Stark just in case someone else threw him out of a window for unrelated reasons?
>You sold me to the Boltons
You consented, and I didn't realize how crazy Ramsay Bolton was at the time, I thought he was just a douchebag like Roose Bolton
>You betrayed my father
You can't use magical time travel visions that no one else can see as evidence, especially when they're presented by the judge's brother who has every reason to support his sister no matter what, but even if you can, I was obeying the wishes of my king (Joffrey) and didn't know that it would trigger a war. My love for your mother is well-known and it's preposterous to suggest that I would knowingly endanger her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R8r9_WWzNS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah sure, well die anyway

my only complaint is that she didn't kill him herself, AS NED WOULD

okay

Was the knife the payment to the assassin? Wouldn't you specifically tell him not to use the knife that could be traced back you to you?

BRAVO DABID

what annoyed me, was the only good thing tinydigit did was kill that crazy cunt lysa. Then he gets killed for it.

It would've been much better if Sansa let the lords of the Vale decide and Royce just picks up his sword and cuts him in half.

That's how shit would've gone down in the books. Royce hates the sneaky fucker.

> How about that time you fucking saved every fucking Stark at least once?

Littlefinger being involved in Bran's attempted murder is canon in the books, tho people say it failed on purpose

I hated how he had meltdown like typical tumblrtard

+1

yeah lets just kill off one of the most interesting characters in GoT for QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY

No, Joffrey was behind it. Littlefinger just lied and said it was Tyrion even though he knew the truth.

Oh shit nigger you are right. Oops, sorry.

She didn't blame Littlefinger to have sent the assassin with his dagger. In the books, Joffrey did that, no idea who did it in the show, probably Jaime or Cercei. She blamed Littlefinger that he used the assassination attempt as opportunity to blame it on Tyrion and have Cat kidnap him, which was what kickstarted the whole war.

It's not you fucking retard. It was just Jofrrey trying to please his "father" Robert.

glad CIA died cos now he can eventually join best boy

He held a knife to Ned's throat in front of dozens of people in the throne room. Surely word has gotten around to back up what Bran saw

Seriously, is HBO trying to tell me Littlefinger didn't see it coming? He couldn't rely on Sansa 100%. why didn't he try to defend himself with something better than "yeah I killed her but it was FOR YOU"

They butchered his character.

>Littlefinger being involved in Bran's attempted murder is canon in the books
Are you retarded? The books show that Joffrey is behind the attempt on Bran's life with a dagger he steals from Robert's hoard. Littlefinger doesn't own the dagger at the point in time where the attempted murder happens.

On the first point, Sansa testified that Lysa simply killed herself in a jealous rage. There was already a trial.
God this was such a dumb way to get rid of a character.

There are only 6 more episodes left, most of which will be fighting Ice zombies. The time for political scheming is over, so it's not like Littlefinger is needed anymore.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

HELP ME DABID

youtu.be/R8r9_WWzNS0

YAAAS QUEEEN

SLAAAY

CIA represents the death of Game of Thrones' political drama element. Obviously, Littlefinger is the best at playing the game of thrones, but the political machinations for control over the iron throne has stopped mattering due to a horde of magical zombies invading Westeros.

He didn't even try for a trial by combat like Tyrion at the Eyrie?

He was taking shit from everybody for no reason the entire season or two. It is very hard to fucking miss.

On a scale of 1-10 how mad are you that your husbando died?

Did Littlefinger ever do a single thing wrong?

You are a STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

Who are you talking to?

why do you care? this show ended after season 2.

read the books instead.

Honest question from someone who doesn't watch the show, are people actually upset with the writing or are they just upset that they killed off a character played by CIA?

No they didn't, he was always more of a gambler than a master strategist.

So many of his "plans" depended on everything going 100% right. I'm surprised he was able to stay alive this long.

Giving up Salsa to the Boltons was the epitome of his stupidity, you don't have to be a brilliant strategist to realize she'd never forgive you for doing someting like that.

Royce is only a side character, he wouldnt get that screen time in the show.

jofrey/10

The only thing he did wrong was sell Sansa off to the Boltons.

I can't even remember why he did this, but he completely destroyed Sansa's trust in him. I find it very hard to believe Littlefinger wasn't aware of Ramsay's insanity or at the very least how fucked up the Boltons are.

>Bran sees what really happened, there's no running away from it

Implying whoever he picked could be any match for Arya's teleportation ninjutsu

A mixture of the two along with the fact Littlefinger is one of the best characters on the show.

Littlefinger was never a true contender for the throne. He was a decent schemer who might have established himself as the lord of the vale long term, but that's about it.

Why did CIA sell his virgin waifu to the most sadistic lunatic in all of Westeros?

This was the point when we knew the plane was going to crash

>You can't use magical time travel visions that no one else can see as evidence, especially when they're presented by the judge's brother who has every reason to support his sister no matter what

You don't have a single proof that Bran can see to past, he's biased.

Holy shit! Give this man a trophy

He is clearly a better writer than Martin and the double Ds

He is the only character that keeps you guessing.

I think it's mostly meme reasons but it's a good mixture
More to the point IMO it's a really shitty way to kill him off, writing-wise

Clearly Littlefinger was one of the smartest characters and was really invested in the political machinations that helped make the original seasons great
I think he was killed off because of that, as there's not really any room for politics now that it's Cersei V everyone V Zombies.
Although the real problem was that it was poorly done honestly. He's supposed to be smart and he gets "outsmarted" by one of the dumbest characters in the show

He went after strong female characters without realizing they had impenetrable plot armour.

>>You sold me to the Boltons
>You consented, and I didn't realize how crazy Ramsay Bolton was at the time, I thought he was just a douchebag like Roose Bolton
yeah nobody would of guessed that the guys with a flayed man as their banner were pyschos

He sold out Ned Stark and planned the murder of John Arryn

He did plenty of immoral things

> The books show that Joffrey is behind the attempt on Bran's life with a dagger he steals from Robert's hoard
They don't. It's just a thought in Tyrion's and later in Jaime's head, and it doesn't make any sense.

>help drive woman insane after years of mental abuse
>then kill her
>"it was a good thing"

you're retarded

could've hired another noface ninja

Insider here, Petyr Baelish is going to replace the Lady Stoneheart character. She had a bigger role in the finale than D&D expected, so they had to make Littefinger into the surrogate at the last minute. Don't believe me? Notice the slashed throat.

>charged with treason, eh?
>anyone here who isn't currently engaged in treason, raise their hand

Roose was nothing like Ramsey though. He was a sociopath in the same sense Tywin was, ruthless when he needed to be, but he didn't care about needless cruelty and probably treated his wife fairly well from what we've seen.

It would've given him time to talk his way out of it.

If Winterfell were to fall would the NK bring back all the dead Starks?

But there is only 1 chapter in the books about Lady Stoneheart, she's nothing

the whole point of sending the knife was to use it to frame Tyrion

>He's supposed to be smart and he gets "outsmarted" by one of the dumbest characters in the show
That's exactly why he failed. He underestimated her, and got cocky.

She has been around him long enough to understand his character and his schemes.

>zombie Robb with Direwolf head

>But there is only 1 chapter in the books about Lady Stoneheart
one chapter so far. There's two more books coming

got hasn't been political since like s4.

>There's two more books coming
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dunno what he expected with the "assume the worst of a person" speech. Even fucking Hodor would have probably been suspicious of him at that point.

>One of the first fucking things in both the book and the show is Ned teaching Bran and Jon how to be real leaders by executing someone themselves, saying "If you can't look a man in the eye and hear his final words, then maybe he shouldn't die."
>Sansa and Bran then go LOL JUST KEK HIM ARRY!!!! and slice his throat in the middle of the throne room with stupid grins on their faces the whole time

This show is a fucking joke.

Would actually be cool as fuck in contrast to the garbage this show has become

Remember when Sansa backed up his story about her death. Doesn't that make her complicit in the murder.

OOOPS

>There's two more books coming
One, with really good luck

>set up little fingers political movements for five seasons
>lol we now just know

This shit was worse than how they killed off Roose

I realise he hadnt done shit in two seasons but what a waste

Why the fuck did Fatboy take him out of kings landing?

I thought there were at least two? The one with Merrett and the one with Brienne

>No evidence
>Throat slit when he didn't see it coming(not really honorable)
>Deserved at least trial by combat as he was a Lord

Ned's decapitated skull is spinning in his tomb

>He sold out Ned Stark
Ned was an idiot for trusting Cersei. As a whole, Ned was irrational and uncooperative, as well as really having no reason to be in King's Landing. Hell, LF even proposed to help Ned out by turning Joffrey into a puppet for the two of them to become shadow rulers even though Ned was the husband of LF's love. Of course, LF probably would have backstabbed Ned down the line anyway, although it is probable LF already loved Sansa by this point in the show. Also in LF's defense, Littlefinger didn't realize Joffrey was going to execute a key player like Ned anyway.

>and planned the murder of John Arryn
Jon Arryn was dumb to think his very clearly psychotic and unstable wife would take it well he wants to send their son off to Stannis. Arryn also was investigating the Lannister conspiracy and would have been incriminated and executed by Cersei eventually. LF just used this opportunity to benefit himself.

I hope the nigger king resurrects Ned and forces him to kill them

How do you plan for magic, plot armor and bad writing dipshit? He was playing all the angles, but the writers got him. GG

>Outsmarted by the dumbest character on the show

That's literally the point she makes. She says she's a slow learner, but she learns, and thanks lf for all he has taught her, ya pinhead.

>person who passed the sentence didn't swing the sword

Littlefinger may as well have had Reaper tech sticking out of his head after his opening speech. Sus' as fuck

but she's a girl and girls suck so it's bad writing. although tbf maisie and sophie are terrible fucking actors so i understand some of the hate.

They literally just fucking murdered him in cold blood

This how the fuck are they better

Murder a man in cold blood and feed another to dogs

Preston, pls.

So, what you're saying is Littlefinger is a bad guy and deserved to die?

The brainlets that support this season liked it, that's what matters to them

He died for this

>but she's a girl and girls suck so it's bad writing

We all did, and we know it.

you teached me a lot lord biguy

thats why im going to blindy follow with my brothers say and let them do the job and just sit and watch like i done since season 1

>he died crying like a bitch

Fuck, I hate Game of Thrones and its retarded fanbase more than anything on the planet right now. My sister is one of these people who got all excited at the scene. Fucking cunt.

yeah that's the joke frog buddy.

If the kill Varys j am DOME

>you teached me a lot

Apparently not enough lmao

>mfw we will not get satisfaction whatsoever for all the dumb events this season and the Night King will be defeated in the most predictable standard high fantasy trope way possible and leave the show with massive blue balls

>Bran wargs in him and says "yes i did it"
CIA had no chance from the beginning.

Bet your sister had a lot of fun watching Stannis getting killed

Why did Littlefinger find Cat attractive? She's ugly as fuck.

I honestly love his reaction tho when bran said "chaos is a ladder." I miss him