Why is it harder for a black man to live in USA than it would be in africa?

why is it harder for a black man to live in USA than it would be in africa?

..it isn't

SEVEN FUCKING LIMES

>not starting your day off with a bowl of limes

you can get a humungus bag of white rice for a few bucks. Like the size of burnt p jew big. Thisis bull shit

can you hold them all?

what family needs seven fucking limes a week?

do they live on margaritas?

That's definitely between $10-$15

POST THE FUCKING RECEIPT (((GWYNETT)))

>Wanting scurvy

WHY SO MUCH FUCKING PARSLEY, JESUS CHRIST

As if nogs actually eat healthy, we all know those stamps are going to microwave pizzas and eggo waffles, which is plenty of money to fun 2 weeks worth of that shit.

where the fuck is she shopping where that costs $29?

and i worked as a cashier at a grocery store for 2 years. people get way more than $29 a week.

what the fuck kind of grocery list is that? also, food stamps aren't supposed to cover your entire grocery list, it's supplemental income. get a fucking job and you can start shopping like a grown up.

didnt even notice the avocado
Theres a $4 savings right there just get rid of that item. Avocados are a luxury food in America, not in Guatemala where it appears she is implying all the people on SNAP are from... the irony of this picture
Fuckin aye

>pic is $30

Damn garlic, so expensive.

Wow they get all if that for free? I agree with Gwen this needs to be changed

>meme alert
Just because OJ is a highly traded commodity in the US and TV jewed you into believing it was rich in Vitamin C doesn't make it better than cabbage.

I bought 3lbs of chicken for 5 bucks the other day. Why the fuck is she buying so many leafy greens and
>MOTHER
>FUCKING
>LIMES

The people I know on SNAP spend more on money per week than me, and I make a lot of money.

Also, $29/week is literally the lowest amount you can qualify for. That's what they give to families who have almost made it but are barely getting by.
They're presenting it like that's what the average family gets for a week. Most families get over $100 per week. I spend $35/week on my meals.

>Gives personal assistant $30 to go to grocery store and pick up some food items
>Total bill $12.37
>Gives her boss back $1 in change

This is what $20 gets you at KFC--what families on SNAP (i.e. food stamps) have to live on for a week.

i can promise you in florida you would get nearly double that, i guess since we have a lot of oranges and other produce here.

but really are you need is some chicken, a loaf of bread, and some milk, and you've got an extremely healthy foodset for the week.

If you dropped an American welfare nigger in the Congo they'd be dinner.

niggers in america have an obesity problem. too much fried food and grape drank. they never bring a lunch to work every single day they eat out somewhere.

>Be me
>Want to prevent nutritional deficiencies
>Poorfag/Unifag, but work part-time at Taco Bell specifically so I don't have to buy food
>Skrag all the food I want no problem
>Buy multivitamins online in bulk to make up for things that burritos and tacos don't cover.
>Don't die, make taco-fueled gains at the uni's gym

Why do I need to buy seven fucking limes to prevent scurvy?

idk thats a small bag of rice as well. if your poor you buy a big bag of white rice not whole grain rice since they charge more for not removing the husk now days

See $29/week is literally the smallest amount the government gives out. And even thats rare. But the image is making it seem like that's what everyone gets.

Thats one hell of a shitty grocery list. It's like a lot of random things put together.

Get some rice and quinoa and you have all the nutrients you need for the entire day and it can last half a month if you eat that for dinner everyday. Garlic and onions are good to prevent any short of anemia.
Replace most of the random shit like frozen peas and limes for some fruit like bannanas and you're good to go.

A single kiwi has more vitamin C than any other citric and it gives you the whole minimum recommended amount of that vitamin and, at least in Spain, they're cheaper than limes.a

avocados are $1 when theyre in season where the fuck do you live

so... as long as i take vitimins, and keep biking, i can eat all the mcdonalds i want?

i'm digging this logic

They've been forced to completely rely on the gov for survival ever since their "official" freedumb. When SHTF, they'll be obliterated. They don't see that yet.

I eat 3 Kiwis for breakfast everyday. It actually improves your midday energy by a significant amount. No more post lunch slump

That's stupid, for like 5 bucks you can get a huge bag of rice that lasts weeks. Beans are cheap too and these idiots are paying for packaging with that bag.

Wow she totally didn't buy the shit I would buy for $29. You can get a big ass thing of oatmeal that will last you for weeks for $3-4. Left-wingers really suck at economics.

Snap is calculated based on your income. There is no bottom limit per week.

No, because you still need to intake less calories than you burn to stay underweight. Plus, your cholesterol will be out the roof. However, your body will have all it's essential nutrients, so you can still be considered "healthy" to an extent.

When you take a vitamin pill, you're pretty much paying for expensive piss. Unless you're getting your vitamins from sources found in nature, they'll pretty much pass right through you. That's why your pee changes shades when you take vitamin pills. You're literally pissing out all of the vitamins that your body couldn't absorb. Vitamins gained from fruits, meats, and grains are easily absorbed by our digestive system. You should be eating to meet your vitamin count, otherwise you're not getting enough vitamins

There's a reason vitamins aren't really approved, and that's because they do nothing

Thats maximum 12 dollars.

I just bought an 18 pack of eggs for a dollar.

Where the fuck are these people shopping?

SNAP minimum benefits are far more than $29 / week, which is still far more than human parasites deserve.

i heard it's finger lickin good

>why is it harder for a black man to live in USA than it would be in africa?
Why is it harder for a polar bear to live in Australia than it would be in the arctic?

get a 20lb bag of rice and a ton of canned beans, this is what all the spics on EBT do

supplement with some fruit, vegetables and eggs
maybe meat and dairy if you really want

Beans are cheap, rice is cheap, a gallon of milk is cheap, a 10lb sack of potatoes can be jusy $4, packs of pasta can cost like 50cents, and all that would still put you under $29. Hell, you have enough left for spices n shit.

Los Angeles

>purposely buy fruits and veggies that are out of season
>purposely buy non-essentials like parsley

This just proves that we need more welfare!

>There is no bottom limit per week
Yes there is, because if you make too much money you're not going to get any aid. So obviously the bottom limit is $0, and that limit applies to most of the country.

I'm saying that if you just barely quality for SNAP, the least they'll give you is $29/week. Plenty of people need more, but if you need less than $29/week, you probably don't need any assistance at all. At least that's what the government thinks

I eat 2 kiwis, grapefruit juice and oatmeal on a greek yogurt.
Before that I was always tired and sleepy, not anymore.

The human being is the only animal uncapable of generating their own Vitamin C so even the minimum amount recommended is often not enough.

Whole foods since anywhere else is too sketchy (read black)

Probably Whole Foods. Avocados and 7 limes arent cheap.

She didn't want to get more bags of rice or beans and hurt her argument.

>have $29 to spend on food to survive for one week
>buy 2 different types of lettuce and 7 limes
Liberals ladies and gentlemen.

Why not buy ingredients to make a dish or two that you can prepare and eat for the next week? Seriously, shepards pie or lasagna is prime for this. What the fuck are you even going to make with what she got? Vegetarian Tacos?

Cuz of sneks

Also, well where I'm from, pork is always cheap as fuck so that would easily be under $5

In grad school I ate rice, beans, eggs, frozen veggies, and whatever meat was on sale for about $20/wk.

When your poor you should eat like it. Its not hard, just fucking boring.

I'm on SNAP. I barely qualify. They give me $16/month.

>"muh welfare state doesn't provide for my vegan lifestyle"

Umm, that's really not bad. Plus families on snap don't usually buy healthy shit. They buy garbage and get 4 times the amount of food shown.

the first part i can easily maintain

>Plus, your cholesterol will be out the roof.
this i know nothing about.
I swear the only thing america teaches you is TO EAT LESS AND EXERCISE MORE.

i get exercise, i weigh only 145, but i prefer "disgusting" junkfood over healthy shit any day of the week.

(i do oddly eat fruit instead of candy though)

I drink those fancy smoothies with the mangos, kiwis, and shit to keep my vitamins in line.

i guess i should research cholesterol before i have a heart attack.

>Unless you're getting your vitamins from sources found in nature, they'll pretty much pass right through you.

well... alright then... ill stick to the smoothies

>niggers
>get a fucking job

Pick one

Maybe because hand outs in the USA have made them too lazy to take care of themselves?

>complaining about free food
Really?

Just noticed

>oh i need to eat healthy how should I use my money to get the best nutrition and bang for my buck

>buys lettuce

>Be son
>Wake up to your mother standing next to your bed with a bowl of green thingies
>"You have to eat all the limes"

>implying niggers/poorfags eat vegetables

Where do you live? I've literally never met anyone who was approved for less than $30/week

The "boosts" they add into smoothies are the same as the vitamin pills. It's bullshit.
The only boosts that are legit are protein and fiber. Those are absorbed based on their chemical composition. The rest you piss out.
You have to get your vitamins from food, not chemicals

>Kale
>single ear of corn
>single sweet potato
>SEVEN limes

Old pasta has been disproved already. Sage.

>Thats maximum 12 dollars.
Unless it's all organic and from happy animals. Then you pay the 100% retard-tax

They put a bunch of random foods together to make it seem like they can't buy anything that actually makes a meal. Which is false.

They're $0.50/ here. I fucking love it

If it's so hard why don't they go back?

Those are lemons Shaniqua

>supplementary nutrition assistance program
>supplementary

You're supposed to pay for food with some of your own money, too, food stamps are intended to reduce the burden, not eliminate it

i mainly drink the juice smoothie things at walmart/publix, i'm not paying $10 for a single drink.

claims theres the juice of 2 mangos, an apple, 2 kiwis, and some bananas all in a delicious bottle.

Thanks pol for jungle fever

Replace all that rabbit food with Banquet TV dinners, macaroni and cheese, instant mashed potatoes, Hungry Man XLs, and some incarnation of Ramen. Paltrow is an idiot if she thinks welfare trash eats like that.

$29. Let's see what we could do here.
2 dozen eggs, a loaf of bread, some lunch meat, two heads of lettuce... We're looking at maybe $15-$20. I'd buy some tomatoes, broccoli, and some cutlets of chicken with the rest. I'd go to the local food bank and pick up some soup and pasta. The good thing is, you don't need food stamps to go there.

Niggers are so fucking stupid. Most people had to live like this at some point in their lives.

Plus what people don't understand with EBT is the exchange rates. Some food stamps make food $0.50 on the dollar, some food stamps make food even cheaper. So you can get $4 worth of food for $1 of ebt

Just juice your own fruit. It'll be cheaper, healthier, tastier, etc. Buying those premade juice smoothies are just rip-offs, you're paying for packaging

>How can I make this look like its not enough by purchasing stupid shit to fill out the bill

Wowitsfuckingnothing.png

Anyone who has worked in a grocery store knows that people on food stamps can eat better than the people working in the god damn store

Jesus Christ I think he spent his cash assistance on tequila

>Literally no PROTEIN

Yep, I've recently lived in New Mexico, $.50/ea in season, and Texas, $.60-.70/ea in season. I eat a lot of Guac, praise Yeb.

>1 dozen eggs: $0.99
>1 bag of rice: $0.89
>1 bag of black beans: $0.59
>1 bag of peas: $0.59
>1 sweet potato: $0.71
>1 thing of kale: $0.50
>1 tomato: $0.20
>1 bag of Guerrero: $0.99
>1 onion: $0.19
>1 stalk of corn: $0.69
>1 clover of garlic: $0.29
>1 jalapeno: $0.39
>1 bundle of chives: $0.79
>1 stick of lettuce: $0.99
>1 avacado: $1.19
>7 FUCKING limes: $2.31

Which comes out to a grand total of...
>$11.31

Don't fucking shop at whole foods you spoiled, distanced limo liberal.

If I can survive on $10 a week in my overpriced shithole western country and still maintain my gains then a welfare leeching niggerspic should be able to eat like a king on fucking $29.

She's retarded

This is now a CRISPY thread

>Eggs
>Not Protein

>You can survive on foodstamps if you eat like a vegan beaner

this image triggers me

You don't even have to have worked in groceries before. Just one time experience of buy real fucking food is more than enough to realize how full of shit this picture is. The people that take this at face value are the same retards that dont understand where food even comes from

7 limes

get rekt. buy lime juice you retard

SNAP doesn't cover hot foods.

but if there's places that do, then i'm proven wrong, but where i live this is true

Sore wa chigou. SNAP gives gibsmedats $4 a meal excluding breakfest. That's 64 dollars a week for food. I live comfortably off $67. Dumb fucking nigger.

Where I grew up in PA they're nigh impossible to find. I didn't see one til I moved to Texas.

Here's a good idea though: Buy cheaper food, you dumb cunt.

>1 thing of kale

Made me kek.

In supermarkets in the ghetto areas near where I live, they have a perfect scam set up. You buy the meat or shrimp or whatever that you want with your EBT card, then "tip" them like a buck or two in cash for them to cook it for you, deep fried or whatever.

It's amazing to think that black people actually tip for anything, but it's how it works

>Buy stuff in season
>buy stuff on sale
>use coupons

But I'm guessing the liberal weenie in the pic didn't do any of that.

we only accept real protein here ya panzy. If you aren't eating the souls of other creatures your protein is for pussies.

A lime a day keeps da cracka away