Is japanese the only language worth it learning besides english?

Is japanese the only language worth it learning besides english?

> Already know spanish and this whole culture just sucks, it's just a copy pasta of USA culture just with more niggers, american indians and utterly disgusting music

- French: canadian culture (multicultural shithole with oppressive government), france culture (it was fine in the past but currently not anymore)

- Italian: I heard italy is currently better (culturally) than france, I would like to know if its true

- Korean: Korea culture is just a downgraded version of the japanese one, plus both koreas have oppressive governments

- Chinese: China is a shithole

- German: Germany is another shithole

- Russian: Russia is nationalist country, who dislikes americans (this is a good thing) but unlike china it has freedom... seems promising

Hindi/Arabic: meh

Austronesian languages: ????? any info would be handy

Attached: japan vs europe.jpg (2048x2300, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_E8euJ1sEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8PQVSWoxY
youtube.com/watch?v=wDIrpvH8MzE
ask.un.org/es/faq/13553
youtu.be/oG2ESfozdpk)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

only russian if you wanna read funny memes

Chinese, Hindi and Arabic are all better options than japanese, Russian too

Just learn hindi for the songs

youtube.com/watch?v=G_E8euJ1sEg

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8PQVSWoxY

youtube.com/watch?v=wDIrpvH8MzE

>Russia is nationalist country

Attached: 1423837345944.jpg (636x477, 68K)

You just want to learn Japanese because you're a disgusting weab faggot.

ask.un.org/es/faq/13553

>Russia is nationalist country,
>canada had an oppressive government
Tip of the iceberg but I'm fucking dying as to how much of your worldview is through the lens of memes.

>- French: canadian culture (multicultural shithole with oppressive government), france culture (it was fine in the past but currently not anymore)

Is this what happens when you only learn about other countries through Sup Forums?

polish of course :)))

>そのイメジは
ティー川口さん

Just shut up and go back to your cocaine line

because pointing out facts makes you a nazi.
OP should have known this hate speech he posted wasn't allowed here, free speech is for nazis.

I'm on the same boat, actually. I already know English and Spanish and not a single language interests me other than Japanese at the moment, which I've been learning for a year.

Like, I don't even know why I'd want to learn French or whatever the fuck.

here, watch this vid (youtu.be/oG2ESfozdpk) you might learn why your country is such a mess (so is mine, I fucking hate this place)

>learning useless irrelevant language because muh cartoons

idiots

all these shity third world countries talking about europe lol

France has a lot of good literature.

that's truth though

>alt-right hispanic
How embarrassing.

bait

fuck off

AJKASJDKASJKDJASKDJKSAJDKSAJKDSJAKDJSAKDJKSAJDKSAJDSA

Attached: 1484879674611.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

Let him dude, he'll learn once he actually visits his memecountries that he only learned about on youtube and pol

Japanese language is one of the most difficult languagesin the world.
Many foreiners give up to learn it on the way.
So, I recommend you choose another language desu.

ティー川口さん?
Who is that?

>multiculture
>bad

Japan is the odd one out, we need to make them more diverse

The question if language is worth (besides english) depends on what area are you going to focus. If you just want to learn an additional language for knowing one more language, it will be useless and learning process will be very difficult. So in this case only 2 languages that are actually worth are your native language and english. Japanese is useless as well if you are not a total weeb.

I actually came to this same conclusion. Koreans and Japs are the few conservative international people online. Other countries are usually fairly rude also, but almost every encounter with the former has been a pleasant experience.

Attached: 4dintelligent.png (500x590, 19K)

you are the cancer that plagues the world

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 458K)

>So, I recommend you choose another language desu.
But I want to play and understand 大逆転裁判

Why is any country there (other than Russia ) below 90%? It's not fascism to say that Europe should remain for Europeans.

This is the most you can expect from a Culombian. Don't mind him.

Isn't 大逆転裁判 sold in English edition?

I think that it has good populous language that you learn.

Learn portuguese instead

japan genetic is already diverse

said the multi racial but homogenus sex country

If you're going off Sup Forums memes, sure
If you're working in a business setting definitely not

Is it worth learning a language just because you think it sounds nice? Thinking about learning japanese but I don't know if it is worth all the time and effort if I'm barely gonna use it anyways. Kind of a split between japanese or russian.

Attached: japan real.jpg (2048x2300, 944K)

poor congolombian go back to your drugs

let me fix that pic for you

Attached: lol birthrates lol.jpg (2048x2300, 723K)

>lol birthrates lol

Attached: hakata.jpg (698x763, 54K)

Japs and gooks are full of unpleasant experiences you deluded monkey

he is not wrong you know. you will be exterminating yourself more faster than american increase obesity rate

lol yes lol

Northern Cyprus has a lot of Turks.

Attached: 1521254038243.png (1083x497, 82K)

This is one of those stupid posts that would have a screenshot taken and constantly reposted if it had a burger flag

Attached: memri-tv-j-take-a-look-at-japan-they-24247960.png (500x638, 158K)

kek

>- Russian: Russia is nationalist country, who dislikes americans (this is a good thing) but unlike china it has freedom... seems promising

is this what sudacas think of roosia? no wonder sudacaland is a shithole full of commie-lovers, i wish you could experience this "promising" rooster influence on your country once, then you'd rather live in Cuba or Venezuela

well, It's like Japs saying that muslims are full of terrorists, I wouldn't blame

atleast we dont sleep with pillows depicting the abomination your people creates. i admire the japanese history but japan with the anime crap and degeneracy is meh. yukh, blakh.

Attached: 5343440+_6f0b61cd5a9bd76b5f5c5c6458e6a4d9.png (691x444, 343K)

lol but you keep missing my points lol

im a temporary refugee here since my containment imageboard died. i still dont understand Sup Forums Sup Forums mentality,

Attached: 1457854600401.png (852x854, 1.14M)

Any language that interests you is worth learning.

russia has media worth consuming in russian
japan only has an*me

nobody cares

Typical fucking south american weeaboo, fucking kys

so german and Italian sleep with what?

Attached: _20180318_172353.jpg (1025x1683, 167K)

Refugees.

Each others

Attached: 1519748021403.jpg (326x274, 45K)

>muh birthrates, pls import shitskins Japan

Attached: 1507189118397.gif (250x250, 151K)

Korea and Japan are both stifling and oppressive, Japan just knows how to appear kawaii n shit

The based Japan meme is largely a combination of a) neonazi Sup Forums types who want a pet nonwhite ethnicity to pathetically give a pat on the head so they can go around saying how “we like based respectable nonwhites” and b) Japanese netoyous who are secretly annoyed by how much they have in common with Koreans so they created this meme that they’re totally different, they aren’t.

Oh also praising Japan is an Ilbe meme because it’s a way to be edgy more conservative than thou and troll korean leftists, so some pathetic Koreans will claim their life sucks because they are in Korea and we’re unlucky not to be in Japan same as western weebs

Admittedly Japan is a bit cleaner less corrupt and more polite than Koreans but really it’s wasabi flavor vs hot red pepper flavor, they seem more the same the more familiar you get with them

>that pic
why are weebs so butthurt?

Myself

>i admire the japanese history

Japanese history is boring and unimpressive