What are your predictions for the 2020's?

What are your predictions for the 2020's?

Attached: 1509977964445.png (545x530, 234K)

Death of Queen Elizabeth II

frogposters will be round up and shot

I will probably be married

The world will continue

I will still have no job. And no friends.

If i'm not happy at my thirties (happens in 2020) I will off myself

-Sanders wins the presidential election
-unified European army
-Irish Unification
-Scottish secession

Korean reunification

my crypto will make me a billionaire
>all these cucks not buying the dip

If I don't get a girlfriend I'll fucking kill myself

>sanders wins the presidency

Attached: IMG_0610.jpg (750x934, 135K)

He will win, really.

I got Stellar Lumens and Litecoin. Will I make it senpai?

Attached: 1513918672839.gif (500x455, 1.56M)

Cold War 2: Pacific Bugaloo

Attached: china contained.png (1126x595, 1.07M)

Not even a Sanders supporter but I think if he runs he'll win.

Nigeria will surpass India.
Chinese immigrants will give rise to black populist waves in east Africa.
The melting of the Artic in the summer will increase exchange between Canada and EU, and maybe Russia if it is placated.
EU ascension in the Balkans is a mess and there is something ugly will happen down there again.
Tunisia will join the EU.
Turkey will give up on EU ascension.

>Not even a Sanders supporter but I think if he runs he'll win.

Attached: jews_rick_and_morty.jpg (576x768, 118K)

Do you think other EU advancements will be made ?

European race war

Eurozone budget, European finance ministry, European foreign ministry, legal initiative for the EuroParl, Europe-wide party lists, commission president elections, accession of new member, new candidate countries(Cape Verde),..

>implying

>Sanders winning the presidency
Not so fast

Attached: Becds2yE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

you realise the guy is nowhere near as far left as Corbyn and look how well he's doing. If he gets the dem nomination there is a very real chance he'll win

I hope you're right Germanchan

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (225x225, 12K)

The global economy will be in utter chaos due to the economic crisis that has been building since 2008.

The end of the Commonwealth. An Australian Republic. Paris overshadowing London.

I'll still be a failure living with my parents with nothing positive to look forward to in the future.

Ebin meme. I don't want free college or any major changes to the economy. Many disenfranchised people do. I just want a moderate dem like bided.

trump

we will take over the world

Attached: 457867987456.png (656x417, 106K)

I will finally lose my virginity

Brazil 6th gdp

The Dubai Creek Tower (1300m) could match the skyscraper index in 2020

This guy is struggling to keep his own state.

Rwanda will 2nd world country

He still is the most popular politician in the US. Even outside of the election season he can draw huge crowds. He is in pristine health condition, might even live another 20 years. His allies could enter the DNC so the DNC won't get away with putting the thumb on the scale again. He will absolutely dominate the Democratic primaries and then clinch the presidency.

I would bet a thousands dollars.

He'll beat o'rourke, imo. However that doesn't stop him being the slimiest, most easily disliked rat in congress.I doubt he'd beat the likes of Biden or Sanders

unlikely

this

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

I think he'll encounter far more problems in the primaries than you think. Never undervalue the strength of corruption within the DNC, even if there is a progressive surge within the ranks.

>He'll beat o'rourke, imo. However that doesn't stop him being the slimiest, most easily disliked rat in congress.I doubt he'd beat the likes of Biden or Sanders

Attached: 1509569075558.jpg (692x596, 98K)

We will break through to a new level of Western enslavement and cuckoldry

>He still is the most popular politician in the US. Even outside of the election season he can draw huge crowds. He is in pristine health condition, might even live another 20 years. His allies could enter the DNC so the DNC won't get away with putting the thumb on the scale again. He will absolutely dominate the Democratic primaries and then clinch the presidency.

>I would bet a thousands dollars.

Attached: 1519783075487.png (656x846, 465K)

the 2020s will be so shit i almost don't want to live through it. i'm scared

This desu

This.

If you thought the 2010s has been shit so far (the lost generation) just watch the 2020s accelerate that.

I'm interested to know what you disagree with? Do you honestly think that he comes across as genuine or likeable in any way? Even if you don't take his politics into account the guy is just a creep

Well, he could get assassinated by some nutcase.

>I'm interested to know what you disagree with? Do you honestly think that he comes across as genuine or likeable in any way? Even if you don't take his politics into account the guy is just a creep

Attached: IMG_20180306_163129.jpg (554x738, 68K)

India will emerge as a superpower.

Implying Trump won't win another term

>India will emerge as a superpower.

Attached: 1518450310402.png (500x500, 35K)

Trump reelection, Macron reelection, continuation of wave of far right rising everywhere but never getting to power, EU reforming or shattering, Brexit being purposefully botched. More of the same, otherwise: China colonising and rising, Europe falling, US continuing on it's isolationism, less immigration but it's already too late, African populations continuing to be artificially sustained. Global economy will probably crash again. I'm also expecting another wave of terrorism once people start to relax.

France, Germany, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands will probably go under the 80% native bar, unless there is drastic change. Canada under the 70%, USA under 50%.

Attached: Frog.jpg (1024x872, 106K)

Macron makes the EU a federation(actually just the third French Empire)

Colombia will be downgraded to fifth world category.

Pretty accurate predictions ngl

I think trump has a real chance of beating the dems again in 2020 if they field another corporate shill like hilldawg. He'd be hard pushed, however, to fight an economic populist like sanders.

whatever happens, a Sanders/Trump 2020 election would be one to watch

This is the most believable so far, except trump being re-elected

>I'll have finished all my studies around 2020
>get a 90k starting salary job in 2021
>marry a girl around 2023
>get children around 2025
>millionaire by 2027
>own company by 2030

He said predictions not personal fantasies

People think the US and Europe are in decline which isn't really true when you look at economic figures. Just because China is rising doesn't mean we aren't chugging along too.

>i hate the english THIS much! xD

Hans, your arse pain is palpable

Attached: germany.png (874x1086, 215K)

He still is the most popular politician in the US. Even outside of the election season he can draw huge crowds. He is in pristine health condition, might even live another 20 years. His allies could enter the RNC so the RNC won't get away with trying to put the thumb on the scale again. He will absolutely dominate the Republican primaries and then reclinch the presidency.

Attached: 0019b91ed917144c1fc739.jpg (550x367, 48K)

rfid chips
90 percent taxes
etc

Attached: jews.png (590x565, 668K)

He's too old at this point, but apparently he's mentoring a ex military Hawaiian MILF to take his place and she might just be able to take America by storm

Attached: 1 BBBN_bp8_odSyspjWogA8Q.jpg (1600x800, 253K)

I assume you're talking about world politics, so...

>More african countries develop (Botswana, Ghana, Ethiopia, etc)
>Maldives sinks
>Netherlands starts losing land
>US Civil war signs/Separatist movements become more prevalent
>INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020
>frogposters and groypers are genocided

the world is finally rid of germcucks

Based
Heres the average leftist

Attached: 1481451523550.png (320x240, 139K)

What's the point if we're not on top? How are we supposed to adapt on a civilisational level to that? From the moment we've known about the world, we fought to try to get to the top.

I wonder how Chinese historians will see us in the future.

Attached: 1446997004307.jpg (639x720, 134K)

>Australian republic
>Abandoning our future king in his moment of need
Not everyone is as honourless as the French, you know.

If by getting rid of Germans you mean uniting the nations of the EU into one superstate where nationhood is no longer relevant then, yes, you'll be rid of the title but the French will too.

Filtering every British poster ITT

I'll still be a virgin

Did someone's feelings get hurt?

depend on whether there is a recession starting this year or the next, if the economy continues to be fine there's no reason to pick someone like Sanders

I wish, but no. Kim will sign a peace treaty, finally ending the Korean War, and cement North Korea as an independent nation

Chinese dominance

Attached: 56132FC4-1362-4297-81B1-43100D5B1978.jpg (1600x900, 195K)

Relax, China has structural problems and will crash eventually

>Chinese dominance

Attached: 1518112782048.png (485x443, 19K)

That'll be amazing.

I can't wait for him to restore the empire.

>Tunisia will join the EU
No.
You're right about the Balkans however

Trump is more likely than not to be reelected

Remember Bush 2004?

>Kim will sign a peace treaty, finally ending the Korean War, and cement North Korea as an independent nation
I seriously doubt South Korea would be ok with that.

“Chugging along” at 1-2% annually, and that excludes 2008-2012.

How could you guys be so stupid? I'm still in disbelief of that shitshow and I lived through it.

>groyper

Attached: F2F421AE-B7BA-4F1C-B902-DAA2E5D8794A.png (1334x750, 3.29M)

Just wait until Trump denuclearizes North Korea and gets the Nobel Peace Prize

Attached: Screenshot_20180205194832.png (720x1280, 538K)

Which exactly?

I’ve heard this repeatedly since 2010.

I was talking about Bush. But I guess what I said applies to Trump as well.

Attached: image.jpg (570x397, 111K)

Attached: E8F2DF50-08CB-443E-B156-B756BE83E908.jpg (964x1024, 100K)

>Sup Forumstards
>/leftypol/tard
>r/europoors
This is the worst thread on Sup Forums now.

>never getting to power
Salvini is already leading the right-wing coalition in Italy. There's also Austria, V4, and we might even see a far-right resurgence in Sweden when the elections happen in September.

Attached: happiness_overdose.jpg (1024x611, 129K)

>which isn't really true when you look at economic figures
How is it not true lmfao

U.S. is over 20 trillion in debt and that's going up at an alarming rate.

In Europe the story is the same, the banks in Britain, Germany and France have assets twice the GDP of the EU as a whole on their books.

Nah the HACKIN MUH ELECTION thread is basically straight from Sup Forums