Where do men go to discuss issues and get advice?

where do men go to discuss issues and get advice?

aside from close friends, where can a man, or even groups of men, go to discuss issues and even just look for advice?

Here's a good place, what's your problem goy?

Nomie Tier: Breakfast Diner

Degenerate Tier: Bar

Autismo Tier: Moose Lodge/Elks Club

Sup Forums

I mean it'll probably feel degrading the first time but there are helplines if you feel lonely user

get a therapist

Barber, autoshop, any blue collar setting

barber shop

Sup Forums

>barber
my niggas

Isn't that what Sup Forums is for?

most people have friends and/or family, but it doesnt surprise me that underage Sup Forums trumplets cant grasp this concept

even if you are not religious, a catholic priest or methodist pastor will listen to you and help you, and truly care about you

A therapist. Talking about personal issues with friends is the fastest way to lose friends, at least that's how its been in my experience.

You're gonna have to foster them yourself. The gentlemen's club; the fireplace for whiskey, cigars and political talk; the office; the bar - every private area in which men can gather to talk has been forced or cajoled into opening its gates to women and other henpeckers.

It's gonna have to start with friends, but if you're enterprising you can open up a private gathering on private property. You just have to remember to NEVER let women in, and carefully screen out henpeckers and sympathizers. If it gets too well-known you'll likely face flak from the public, but you gotta persevere. The ability to talk where the public can't rain shit down on you for what you say is incredibly powerful.

Sup Forums

a library

nigger

Uh, you're doing it right now user
This is your home

Everytime I look at that pic I remember my ex