Is she right Sup Forums

How can he make America great again if he doesn't make things in America???

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/770273692387450882

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
articles.baltimoresun.com/1992-12-18/news/1992353055_1_treaty-renegotiate-clinton
money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/employment.html#overview
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/770273692387450882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Cite your sources, Hilldawg."
-Everyone with a brain

Trump is simply paying by the rules Hillary and her ilk put in place.

>make things in America
>go out of business

Why doesn't Hillary use some of the $ MILLIONS of blood money to help make America better? The greedy bitch.

Do you retards really think it's not possible to make profitable clothes in the US? You fucking cultists are so brainwashed, take Trump's dick out of your mouth for a second of your life.

>Don campaigns so that manufacturing in US is viable again
>HAHAHA DRUMPF DOESNT EVEN MAKE AMERICAN SHIRTS FUCK HIM

Also fuck you Hillary, I own a US made make America great again hat

Would you rather I give you 1 dollar or 3 dollars?
It's not about what is profitable, it's about what is MOST profitable
4/10, got me to reply

Her husband signed NAFTA. Every fucking thing is made in China.

Look at American Apparel, they are still struggling to keep their clothing American made. If all the competitive clothing companies started American made we would be fine, just expensive clothing. However if you go American made and your competitors don't, that selling point alone isn't going to justify your consumer base to purchase your now higher marked clothing. Look at American apparels biggest competition: h and m, uniqlo, and gap/old navy.

The same applies to trump and his clothing brands, of which his main selling point is his name.

Do you think clothing companies want to make their products in a different country? No, they are doing it because they really have no other choice.

>THESE SHOULD BE MADE IN AMERICA JOBS 4 AMERICANS
>DUDE THE MEXICANS DO THE JOBS WE DON'T WANT TO LET THEM IN

Trump makes clothes in China, Hillary gets donations fin the Saudis. Which is worse? One is good business and the other is treason

Trump absolutely despises Americans. I can't imagine how fucking retarded you'd have to be to vote for him.

What does Hillary make in America?

Oh right, nothing.

LMAO this is exactly the point. Trump being a business man knows it best, things are incredibly cheap to be made overseas and shipped in. They pay extremely low wages and tax etc.

This is a big reason why he is running, to put in place trade tariffs and lower tax.

Very simple:

As a businessman, Trump has a responsibility to his employees to ensure that he ensures he makes the business as viable as possible. It isn't Trump's fault that Hillary and people like her fucked up the American economy to the point that it's a really bad economic decision to make clothing in America.

Trump is now running for President in part so that he can influence and reverse these problems so that businessmen like him can viably make the decision to manufacture in America again. This means jobs and a better economy.

This is like calling people out for using all possible tax loopholes to get back the max amount of money every year. Just fucking..... fuck these dumb liberals lol

Name 1 successful company (competing with the top of the crop like Nike/Adidas etc) that does it.

>you can't make America great again when you don't actually make anything Hildawg.

Damn, my record sure got corrected

Lol Trump doesn't even hire Americans in America. He brings in cheap foreign workers and you white male right wing retards love him for it.

Hillary has never created anything tangible in her life

well, she could fill an city sized graveyard with the trail of bodies behind her.

My MAGA hat is made in America.

Ask Bill Clinton about NAFTA and why so many companies have to make stuff in china for profit.

You'd almost think this is why people go into business in the first place.

Right wing retard detected.

12/17/1992: Pres. Bush Signs NAFTA
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

No, Trump will create an oasis of American jobs--that is, imaginary jobs. Do you remember when he set up a fake university to scam thousands? How about when he evicted thousands of blacks, tore down their homes and erected hotels in their place? Or when he raped a 13 year old girl? Or when he forged a college degree for his dumb wife? But it's Hillary, mai waifu, who's "crooked."

He only hires them for the most busy season, where he can't get enough American workers.

Still fucking complicit ya fuck

articles.baltimoresun.com/1992-12-18/news/1992353055_1_treaty-renegotiate-clinton

The answer is literally the first thing you learn about in high school economics:

Competitive advantage

Which has been even more so enforced by trade deals that folks like Hillary and the political establishment supported in the past.

I admire companies who take the significantly higher expenses to manufacture in the USA. But of course it's easy to attack Trump for being a big ole Asian-slaving meanie (aka a smart businessman)

Depending on the volume and price of clothes, no there isn't a textile industry to make it.

Is this whole campaign a reality show or something? They act as if this was an election for class's president.

hummm some one who makes shirts in China VS a nearly dead psycho cunt...tough choice.
Please vote wisely yanks!

There are hundreds of American workers available for those jobs, Trump prefers foreign workers over Americans. This is a pretty well known fact.

>"We have hundreds of qualified candidates for jobs like these," Veenstra told CNN. "That's what we do here. We help place local residents into jobs like those."

money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html

Typical conservashits. Always putting foreigners ahead of Americans.

HE A BUSINESS MAN HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN MAKIN' MONEY N SHIET

>hurrrr trump is a racis cus he don like dem imigants
>durrrr lol he hire dem imigants like OH EM GEE he is such a bad guy amirite?

Lol even with putting foreigners over Americans every time (America Last), Trump is still a shitty businessman.

>hurr durr Trump is pro white American
>hurr durr Trump puts America First

i have 1st hand experience with printing books

in the US its 21 bucks for the cheap shit glued binding

china its 9 for the better woven binding

so what do you, as an apparent expert in business think is more profitable?

>lookup the wiki for AA
>it's even worse than I thought
The company, which has not made a profit since 2009,[3] filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy in the U.S. on October 5, 2015 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.[4][5][6] It has been reported that the brand has agreed a plan with its creditors to convert $200 million of debt into equity, $90 million in debtor financing and $70 million in new capital.
>hur dur, you can turn a profit doing business in America

>The Anti-Trumps crucify him because of his policies against H1B visas.
>they crucify him again when he shows he does still want to encourage foreigners to work in the US as well asmamerican citizens.

1/10 got me to reply again.

>herbed

Trump builds things and creates jobs all over the world.

>Do you retards really think it's not possible to make profitable clothes in the US?

If it were profitable it would happen.
>implying companies would prefer NOT to make money any way they can

Trump is crucified because he's a hypocritical moron who is taking advantage of the stupidity of right wing retards like you.

Trump could easily hire American workers. He just finds foreigners superior.

>hurr durr trump doesnt like america because he wants to hire immigrants

i know the left is autistic but damn thats bad

here is a short list of how the left mental gymnastics works

>wife is a legal immigrant
but the right hate immigrants

>trump hires legal immigrants
but trump is still a racist anti american

>trump is from a family of legal immigrants
but he needs to go back

>trumps name had changed
XD lets call him DRUMPF XD dont you dare call "her" bruce

Are you going to answer his question or not..
>Btfo

this.

add to his comments, profitable US companies utilize much more automation where feasible. This saves in long-term profits even if the upfront expense is bonkers. In China it's cheaper to use menial labor as automation has shit ROI over there.

Uhh user can you tell me what nafta means

Wack.

(((you)))

>thinks H2B temporary workers are American immigrants.

Fuck you're so retarded you should probably just kill yourself.

Was that question for me?
>BTFO you fucking autistic retard

thats funny, do you want some hillary quotes?

"fucking jew bastard"
"we landed under sniper fire"
"wiped? like with a cloth or something?"

so yeah, go ahead mapleman and keep taking some random quote out of context that you know what he means and try to spin it as best you can.

1.2/10 either true leaf or ctr

If he's gonna play (((their))) game he's gotta play by (((their))) rules. When he's in charge he'll change the rules and play it his way

people who apply for work permits are technically called "immigrants" - you should probably just kill yourself :^)

literal autism

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

An H2B visa is a temporary work visa for foreign workers with a job offer for seasonal, non-agricultural work in the US.

Typical Trump voters. Always putting foreigners ahead of Americans.

TRUMP: AMERICA LAST.

He makes america great. He's wise capitalist and knows that it's cheaper to produce things in Asia.

What does Clinton want? She ones Trump's company to be bancrupt and thrown away from free market?

Here's a link to the state department
note the use of the term "immigrant" :^)

hold up
so your sayin
hmmm
your saying he
hired people LEGALLY?

what a revelation! stop the presses! trump is hiring people! holy shit this is world ending. you just won the election for shillary! congratulations leaf good job eh

>How about when he evicted thousands of blacks, tore down their homes and erected hotels in their place?

You say this like its a bad thing. I know tons of areas that would be very nice if they got rid of the black people and built some nice hotels there increasing tourism and boosting the economy. Black areas are just a black hole for economic growth they destroy business by stealing and making people uncomfortable to go to that area.

Hold the fuck on right there... so Trump kicked out the shitty societal consumers and brought in the economic producers?

Trumps got my vote!

>Do you retards really think it's not possible to make profitable clothes in the US?

Not impossible but damned risky. Most domestically manufactured clothing is heritage or legacy brands.

Even Levi's are being made overseas.

That guy guy has be a troll or either he spends too much time on Etsy looking for le-edgy binary non-artificial dye having hand made by homeless American clothing.

we used to make a good portion of the world's socks, not but a few years ago. then they shipped THOSE jobs overseas

Pff collared business shirts are stupid anyway I wear t-shirts like a boss. Most probably not made in America but probably easy to make them in America still , rather support t-shirts than collared shirts/ties etc old fashioned bullshit clothes.
T-shirts are the future

What the fuck do the Clintons make, in America or anywhere else? Bill had to cut short his Oxford studies because he couldn't even confine his rape to the US.

I'm wearing them right now
cite: literally my ass.

>live in NC, former furniture/textile epicenter of the US
>find out most furniture now made off shore, on fucking ships in US waters
>fucking stores still sell this lame shit as fine handcrafted American furniture cause it's technically made in the USA

Yeah... we need some common fucking sense laws in this country. I'll trust Trump over the "bitch" any day.

holy fuck this leaf got fucking curb stomped

go choke on some maple syrup you trudeauleafaggot

Heh I'm from NC too I remember at least once as a kid with my parents going up to that furniture mall, literally a MALL of furniture stores shit is crazy.

AHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

This link he gave me

H2B IS NOT EVEN HERE.

YOU FUCKING MORONS GOT BTFO BY OBAMA LEAF YET AGAIN.

TYPICAL FUCKING TRUMP VOTERS. ALWAYS WORSHIPING FOREIGNERS AND PUTTING THEM AHEAD OF AMERICANS.

Every fucking time.

I've seen some examples of early NC furniture craftsmanship. There was some bullshit then of course but still mostly solid wood and heirloom grade pieces. What gets me is the prices never changed, your just getting shit tier disposable Asian plywood stuff now.

This state has taken a real shit since the 80s or so.

feelsbad.jpg

WHERE IN YOUR LINK DOES IT HAVE H2B VISA?

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU GOT FUCKING DESTROYED. YOU GOT COMPLETELY FUCKING OBLITERATED BY ME, OBAMA LEAF.

CAPPED YOU GOT FUCKING LITTLE BITCH.

They do normal ass farmer jobs. If we kicked them out it would benefit america in many ways.

Trump worships foreign workers and puts them ahead of Americans.

Somehow this hurts Obama Leaf.

>reasonable question
>white male right wing retards

Dodging never got so subtle.

...But that's when my parents came here , not long after I was born in 86 :(

YOU FUCKING CLUELESS RETARD.

H2B IS NOT EVEN ON THIS LIST.

YOU KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

YOU GOT FUCKING REKT AND YOU KNOW IT.

don't feed the leaf

The question wasn't for me.

Why do you retards fail so hard at reading comprehension.

You guys were debating the merits of Trump putting foreigners ahead of Americans on foreign soil.

My point was that even on American soil, Trump puts foreigners ahead of Americans and his voters love him for it.

somebody call this bergers parents... he's flipping out again.

Right wing retardation and full spectrum conservashit assburgered autism will sustain my existence for 1000 years.

As per this retard's post travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/employment.html#overview

Can you please show me where is H2B on this list.

When you can't do it, you can admit you're a right wing retard and you got BTFO.

Thank you.

>hire foreigners but say you want policies that favour US citizens
>don't hire anyone, but have policies that favour foreign citizens

them's the choices

Strangely, the ad uses the MAGA hat WHICH IS MADE IN USA as a liefmotif for outsourcing. And isn't Hillary a trade globalist?

Hillary is America First. Just like Obama. That's why you Trumpshits hate them both so much.

You love Trump because he puts America Last.

Honestly, when was the last time you saw clothes made in the US? They may be printed, but not made.

Nigga i ain't reading ya'lls off topic bullshit... two retards don't make a right. So fuck off.

Suddenly there are Americans who want to do those jobs?

All that hiring was through a contractor too. Also, if you can pay them less because they're in the country on a work visa, it's not just the employers fault.

Yeah! How about those instances of corruption...proofs?
[Your goooing dooown Hillary]

>Hillary is America first
>Hillary wants drastically more middle eastern and mexican immigrants

I'm not sure if you're really this retarded or just pretending.

This fucking leaf again

Here's the problem with the whole criticism that he currently makes some of his products overseas:

He's operating in a system he had no control in creating and the only way to succeed in any meaningful way is to outsource. He says Make America Great Again because he wants to change the system and make it profitable for companies to produce their products in America again.

He's playing right now with both hands behind his back, like every other company.

>Trump plays the game
We know. That doesn't mean he likes the game. We understand its a gamble. It is still better than voting for the central game master (Hillary).

Do you not understand how competitive business work?

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/770273692387450882

This is terrible and if Trump doesn't pounce on it hes really losing on purpose. As a business man Trump takes the cheapest route he can.

As a lifetime politician Hillary made sure that route was not through America. Lets remember her support for the agreements that made this possible.

LOL Trump is the one always going on about how much he loves legal immigration. He's going to increase it dramatically because he loves cheap foreigners.

Obama reduced immigration and Hillary will keep it right about where it is.

Mark my words. You're going to hear calls from Republicans to increase immigration. They're already starting.

Again Trump is playing by the rules as a businessman. As a candidate he is trying to change those rules to benefit average Americans.

It is too bad Hillary cannot say the same.

oh my how racist of him.

why do you niggers even bother responding to that leaf? he isn't even a shill, just a shitposter

I wish he'd get a trip so i could filter him