Who's name did he write at the end, if any? I didn't understand

Who's name did he write at the end, if any? I didn't understand.

His own: Lebron Lawliet

It was supposed to be an edgy scene that prompted thoughtful discussion. Nobody really talked about it though.

Probably light? Since it pretty much ends right there, I don't see who else it could be.

its open ended. either he killed light thus being just as bad as he was, or he kept the page to continue light's legacy and write evil names on to make a better world, or he did nothing and let light continue his murder spree.

He didn't do anything. He wants to catch light with his bbc

I thought it was meant to show him being tempted to write down Lights name out of anger but ultimately not doing it because he's not that guy.

Loads of people on here seem to think he actually wrote something though, bur I can't see it.

I hope that's not the case, if there's a sequel it should have Mello and near. L wasn't the defacto antagonist the entire series, plus where do they go with it considering light confessed to his dad? Or does the cop just knowingly have Kira as his son.

"Death Note 2"

Did light get diddled by the pedo that saved him and the notebook? I mean he was in a comma so dude easily could have gotten away with it.

>"Death Note 2"
Came to post.

>tfw light and L didn't become friends
=(

>or he did nothing and let light continue his murder spree.
The page gives him all the information he needs to know how Light is doing it. He's now one step closer to checkmate without stooping to Light's level.

>I hope that's not the case, if there's a sequel it should have Mello and near. L wasn't the defacto antagonist the entire series
It'll be L until he dies. They want this to be a huge franchise with multiple sequels.
>plus where do they go with it considering light confessed to his dad? Or does the cop just knowingly have Kira as his son.
Yes. Realizing Light killed his wife's killer makes him rethink the whole thing.

I think it'd be more interesting for L to kill Light's dad. It'd even be in character with this version

Threads like these prove the userbase for this site are fucking morons.

You can like a bad movie

The whole idea is meant to highlight Light's dad's speech about "the lesser of two evils".

I'd do it. Mia was dead and at that point killing Light would put an end to the whole KIRA God.
Also: he was a mass murderer that doesn't need to be around more.

This. Death Note is a good schlocky horror movie. Lots of gruesome kills and laughably bad acting and dialogue.

Like Roger Egbert said :
>There's a learning process that moviegoers go through. They begin in childhood without sophistication or much taste, and for example, like "Gamera'' more than "Air Force One" because flying turtles are obviously more entertaining than United States presidents. Then they grow older and develop "taste,'' and prefer "Air Force One," which is better made and has big stars and a more plausible plot. (Isn't it more believable, after all, that a president could single-handedly wipe out a planeload of terrorists than that a giant turtle could spit gobs of flame?) Then, if they continue to grow older and wiser, they complete the circle and return to "Gamera'' again, realizing that while both movies are preposterous, the turtle movie has the charm of utter goofiness--and, in an age of flawless special effects, it is somehow more fun to watch flawed ones.

Could've been light's dad. Watari was basically L's dad, it's a fitting revenge. It also explains the line "humans are such interesting creatures" at the end or whatever he said.