Other urls found in this thread:

hopsblog-hop.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/fact-checking-neil-degrasse-tyson.html
reddit.com/r/badhistory/search?q=Neil deGrasse Tyson&restrict_sr=on
twitter.com/DrNeilTyson
twitter.com/neiltyson
nasa.gov/feature/katherine-johnson-the-girl-who-loved-to-count
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tipping your fedora this hard over a joke

Maybe because every dollar counts and no one wants to spend 10000/kilo to ship tampons into ducking space

nigga moments

not even black science man is immune

Could Neil come out any harder that he's never been in a relationship with a female?

he seems upset tbhfam

>false
>Muh false sexual harassment claim

nigger dagayass tyson sure is buttmad

That's not even his real account...

Damn, he got triggered hard

OH NO A JOKE? REEEEEEEEEEEW

>Sexual harassment is rife in astronomy grad programs

Wat :-D

ITS A JOKE, STOP TAKING JOKES LITERALLY, YOU AUTISTIC NIGGER

>nigger

He tipped his fedora into another dimension with this shit.

>Be female
>Join astronomy club
>Get raped by a telescope
>Tell black science guy all about it

>Did the calculations
You mean the computer did it and then you double checked it

That's embarrassing.

>chimping out over a joke

science nigger gotta shuck and jive for dem kike bucks

Holy shit what a faggot.

>falling for fake black science man's twitter account and OP's deluded fetish for attention whoring

faggots

I think you mean into "quaking" space, hugh.

>ITT inbred stormfags prove the inferiority of their white trash genetics
>ITT inbred stormfags can't discern fake twitter account from real one

>be Man
>get oppressed all throughout history in a huge combination of ways
>routinely revolt and overcome that oppression
>consistently prove ability to thrive in the face of adversity

>be Woman
>get oppressed all throughout history in a huge combination of ways
>never once revolt to overcome that oppression beyond having to pretend that an agitation is comparable
>consistently require assistance with thriving in the face of heavily mitigated adversity

Honest question: are women even trying?

where's his proof of all this abuse and rape

It's funny because women often do this sort of thing and it drives their partners insane. It's funny because most women aren't so self-conscious that they can't laugh at some good-natured joking. It's funny because most men don't view every woman as a helpless damsel in need of a white (or black) knight.

But you are implying that these tweets aren't used by todays Liberals

Liberals are seriously No Fun Allowed: The Movement.

and why would I waste my time to check when assuming it actually is mr black science man is much more amusing?

>but you are implying that these tweets aren't used by todays Liberals

I've seen this image on kikebook. It gets reposted by liberals as though it were from Tyson whereas OP just wanted a ruse cruise

>and why would I waste my time to check when assuming it actually is mr black science man is much more amusing?
>>ITT inbred stormfags prove the inferiority of their white trash genetics

>namefag
>tv show low quality tumblr gif

It checks out

>ITP: low energy troll that wants a (you)
are you happy now?

really made me reconsider the inferiority of the nigger race

>I've seen this image on kikebook.
>It gets reposted by liberals as though it were from Tyson
>whereas OP just wanted a ruse cruise

you honestly think anyone cares enough about the only black guy in history to ever get a STEM degree beyond his entertainment value?

>tfw Nigger Space Tyson will forever be lower than Jaden Smith in my eyes thanks to that thread.
Thanks Sup Forums

You forgot Ben Carson.

He tipped his fedora into another galaxy with this shit

Great rebuttal nigger

Neil is retarded. The women he speaks of did nothing but proof read the programming that did the calculations itself. No one did them it was a fucking computer. She didn't even write the original code.

That was affirmative action. No way nigger space man is a real scientist.

>literally 'muh rapes in the science academy! Rape is rampant in the galaxy, dude!'

Reminder to ignore compulsive/multi-reply faggots

And he hates black people

>>ITT inbred stormfags prove the inferiority of their white trash genetics
>>ITT inbred stormfags can't discern fake twitter account from real one

>t. Science man with Bachelors degree

My wife's retarded brother (literally mentally retarded, downs syndrome) has a Bachelors degree from Brown in Political science.

>pursuit of science and knowledge is the greatest, most noble pursuit

Yeah no. How about we try to take care of ourselves first. I wish you guys would just stop funding NASA and let third parties handle space stuff, the libtard triggering would be hilarious. Sending plastic to space is not good use of governement money I think

>women in stem are mocked and abused

this guy

Only black guy they could find who passed Physics 2

>Biology
>Pre-med

I bet his GPA was less than Asian applicants who didn't get in.

Guys did you know that if you stacked 10,000 elephants end to end, the Moon, which is like a big grey basketball, would weigh less than all the atoms in a grain of sand, and measure 15 football fields in length?

Ok give me a TV show and millions of dollars now.

This fedora tipping caused the Mandela effect.

This is the most infuriating. Every college has a special coddling programs for Women In Science and Engineering (WISE) to help females "persevere" through the evil patriarchy. They get hiring preferences, and then can't be fired.

>Tyson's age is 57

We really need a purge of people in media over 45 years old

Black science man really is a fucking idiot
I don't know why people take him seriously or hold him to any kind of regards

>1969
>Computer did it
Women did all the calculations, because the men had more important things like designing the trajectory. Back before computers and calculators were a thing, doing math by hand for large projects like bridges, planes, and space ships was a huge timesink, so they hired women so that the men could get back to more productive endeavors

hopsblog-hop.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/fact-checking-neil-degrasse-tyson.html

Kek! Get a load of this goyium!

Bruh you get your history from movie previews? Niggers and women cannot be trusted with anything remotely complex mathmatically. No, they did not have women "checking calculations" you fucking retard. Go back and look at photos from the teams that did the work, see a pattern?

He's literally a token nigger, they can't fucking find any other educated blacks to parade around besides Ben Carson, and he's a republican and a neurosurgeon who won't act as a mouthpiece for their PC bullshit.

Fighting autism with autism is very effective

underrated

>Mission Control
>calculating delta V's for translunar insertion
Nigger they had their flight plan made up a year before they launched.

>Bruh you get your history from movie previews?
No. Why would you even think that?

>Niggers and women cannot be trusted with anything remotely complex mathmatically.
Am Engineer, can confirm

>No, they did not have women "checking calculations" you fucking retard.
Luckily I said nothing of the sort, nigger

>Go back and look at photos from the teams that did the work, see a pattern?
Now we're right back where we started
>Mission Control
>calculating trajectories, burn times for insertions, deorbits, etc

This guy is such a fucking sperg. Any time I see his show it's just "Space is like a vacuum tube.. Every particle.. Every speck is what you're made up of. As your own magnificent blood flows, it flows with the rest of space.. Take this stream here for instance. I love coming to these backwoods Washington college campus trails. See how this stream is flowing with gravity? Your blood does the very same thing! *leans over and pets stranger's dog* Haha.. Good boy sparky."

And then he's a full blown Marxist SJW on Twitter. What's his end game? He's building le insightful man space wizard image to come off as intelligent, so when he spouts lefty thin skinned identity politics to kids with Starbucks mugs who flick their beans over him, he seems like a wizard in that realm too.

reddit.com/r/badhistory/search?q=Neil deGrasse Tyson&restrict_sr=on

Literally Citations Needed: The Rant

What a great (((Scientist)))

Wew the star Leaf still doesn't show any evidence of his absurd claims. Huge surprise!
Go ahead, show the history that made you believe an all woman team performed calculations for space race.

>inb4 picture of girl next to stack of paperwork

That's not Black Science Man's official account
twitter.com/DrNeilTyson

This account is the legit one:
twitter.com/neiltyson

Normie reactions in the Twitter thread are really funny, though.

>tyson
>black man
more like nigger puppet for kikes

There is a cap somewhere of some anons that wasted 80,000 on getting this nigger to come to thier college. He insulted them, made a buffoon out of himself and then discouraged any hope the physics majors had left in the real world.

What an autistic nigger

If you mean Margret Hamilton, she was a programmer, and not a calculator

Here's a photo of Katherine Johnson, who's job it was to calculate the trajectories for NASA space missions

And here's an article, by NASA, attesting to such a role
nasa.gov/feature/katherine-johnson-the-girl-who-loved-to-count

Who thinks an adequate response to the claim that women are not qualified to be astronauts is the observation that women have been historically rejected as astronauts? Or that it's noble to be an astronaut?

Imagine you claimed that dogs can't write novels. Would it make any sense to retort that publishers haven't accepted any dog manuscripts, or that novel writing is worthy of respect?

I thought the argument was something akin to women shouldn't be on shuttle missions for the same reason they shouldn't be on submarines. It's close quarters, there's zero expectation of privacy, they'll distract the men, etc.

Also packing tampons when every half kilo of space counts

really made me blink

The joke was that women are not concise communicators and like self-indulgent drama.

Oh jesus christ, what a whiny little bastard. Can't even take a fucking joke.

Men and woman are equal. For 100.000 years history one half was able to put down the other half and barring them from pursuing their mind.

Tyson stop being a putz.

This image is fake this is not the real Tyson. The simple fact that you morons fell for this bait because he's black and therefore he must be retarded is proof not only of how stupid and gullible you are, but also it shows why SJW leftists never take you seriously and just dismiss you with a "yea he's a racist right-winger, whatever".

Learn to use your brain you fucking sheep. You don't think once those leftists learn how easy it is to fool you that they will use meems to make you look stupid? This is why I can't bother to take Trumpfags seriously.