What retard designed this armour?

What retard designed this armour?

It's awful.

Does mountain dress himself or someone helps him?

I like how they stopped even trying to portray the mountian as a seven foot tall freak

They look like they're about to get dunked on by a group of teenagers in colorful spandex

i think qyburn dresses him and then he never undress again

Why are they all in black?

Reminds me of this.

I hope they change it in the next season.

looks like a shredder helmet with a mustache

Because they became evil last season. Had to change from white to black armor then.

Everyone needs to wear sleek black clothing now because people liked Cersei's

DARTH VADER DABID

It's retarded as fuck, but Jorah's current costume is amazing.

Reminds me of this.

They're on a war footing. The pretty armour is the first thing to go.

The actor who plays him is literally 6'10

Lol, king of the Freaklets

Was about to post this. Jaime's armor that he's wearing while planning the expedition is god tier as well but then again, all lanister armor is.

TONIGHT I DINE ON TURTLE SOUP FOR MAX GAINS

A woman

Is he supposed to be the tallest person in got universe?

hes barly the length of two tyrions

>literally everyone's costume is clean, shiny and polished

It's fun to watch a large crowd of Lannister extras. There is a separate helmet design for people who can't see through the eyeholes on the standard one. And 20% of the troops are looking at their feet as they march.

Nearly every character is pretty much royalty or extremely high ranking personnel. Do you expect them to be covered in dirt?

>nobleborn people dont have enough servants to always keep their shit clean and prim

damn youre dumb

Two Tyrions is 9 feet tall

to reflect that they're queensguard, I wish they were called black cloaks now or something

it mirrors her stupid power dresses

Dinklage is 4ft. He's not some kind of lego man.

>This mountain is supposed to be Sandor's older brother
I miss Conan

Who is part of the most honored kings/queens guard now?

>Tyrion says there are "about one million" people living in King's Landing
can any autists back me up/set me straight on this?

We were SO close to cleganebowl.

>that abysmal metalwork

Cersei probably did, "because it looks better."

Jaime says it's half a million when Qyburn asks how many people he's killed and how many he's saved in S3. I suppose that was 17 years ago, but still.

Theon's still looks like shit. It's literally old rusted armor.

worse reunion than arya nymeria. and thats saying something.

>can any autists back me up/set me straight on this?
Not in the city we've seen so far. It would have to massively extend beyond what we've seen in the show.

They mentioned the "Gendry still rowing" bullshit this season. They're aware of the cleganebowl meme, and I'm willing to bet it'll happen in the last season.

I like Qyburn. He's not inherently evil. He just does Cersei's bidding because she allows him to conduct his experiments like a medieval Cody's lab

My first through when I saw the episode. Like fuck, compare that to Loras' armour in the first season.

walking black penises

What is this sentai shit

It looks like one of those fake Chinese Darth Vader action figures

look guys, I fixed it

he looks fucking badass, looks like a deathknight.
on a side note cleganebowl CONFIRMED

>What retard designed this armour?
Check the credits for the names of the costume designers

>faggots defending this shit show
imagen my shock

I don't watch the show just lurk the threads, Mountain is undead but can he think for himself? Does he recognise people? Or does he just take orders like a meat golem.

HOLY SHIT GUIISSDEEE R +L=J

WEW REDDIR WAS RIGHT

THICC

Remember when Gregor was actually intimidating?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Gregor being brought back to life must've shrunk him or something

There are plenty of things wrong with the show but your complaint was retarded

Cersei has been wearing mourning dresses since her kids died. She hasn't wore her usual clothes since then.

Jaime isn't kingsguard anymore so he's been wearing more reserved armour, still heavily features lions to show family allegiance.

Qyburn is just a fucking weirdo

They probably cleaned them to look good for the big meeting. Maybe Dany hosed down Drogon too.

We don't really know at the minute. He appears to be able to make some basic decisions, but that's all he's been shown to do so far.

dude their costumes all look like they're just being taken from macy's

The hound is tall for normal guys but the mountain is supposed to be even bigger than him.

Here it looks like they'd be the same height if it weren't for that dipshit helmet the mountain has on.

Their leather fetishism took the better of them. At this point only Brienne has a semi functional looking armor

Probably costs them too much money to pay the actors, so they need to cut corners elsewhere. If the major actors get a million each, think about how many props you could get for like 5 of those actors.

top fucking kek

The hound is 6'6. Neither of them are small.

Ideally the shot should have had a 'normal' sized person next to one of them for comparison.

It looks more ridiculous than Dickon's head/armor

Pick one.

When I saw this scene the first thing I thought is "He could rape Tyrion"

>Probably costs them too much money to pay the actors

"Too much" is relative. The viewership for GoT is insane. So much more than anything HBO has ever aired, it's a tentpole for their entire brand now.

They should happily spend the money to do it right.

they all look like shit

i see him when I'm reading GoT and the mountain shows up..

if only he was taller, he'd been perfect

McCann 6'6"
Bjornsson 6'9"
Stevens 7'0"

Let's not forget this shit in the early seasons

you're not allowed to criticize the early seasons

Normal dudes in westeros are barely over 5 feet tall.

It's supposed to look like the head of a penis.

Still a badass

Budgets are budgets. If you have 5-10 actors that go from $250k to $1 million then you're spending $3.75 - $7.5 million extra. Something is getting cut to make up for it.

Notice how this happens with every TV show. The further along the series goes the worse the props and all of that get in quality. This is why the writers/directors like to keep TV shows at 5-10 seasons at most.

> The helm closes as Cersei gets closer to winning

Something about pottery.

I mean, he's 7 feet tall. He's as tall of an actor as they would ever get for that role and not look like a beanpole.

Conan Stevens was perfect. I don't know what idiot let him walk away from the show without offering him more money to stay, but all the recasts have really hurt the show.

whats wrong with mail?

what's supposed to be wrong with this?

>The further along the series goes the worse the props and all of that get in quality.
the early seasons of GOT looked like they were shot behind a parking lot

This guy is a monster, height it's hard to fake, but they should have kept him and just added more padding to make him look bigger, not that hard
They just wanted the meme that was Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson

Well winter has come, so they all just now changed into their winter gear.

>the early seasons of GOT looked like they were shot behind a parking lot
Yes, but things like shots of castles and armor that people wore were better quality than it is now.

>getting cucked by daeny's blood relative

This is honestly a big fuck up. What were they thinking?

>Yes, but things like shots of castles
it's the exact same locations and CGI as before

>Budgets are budgets.

Yes, but MANY more people are watching Game of Thrones now than were watching at the beginning.

Obviously that doesn't translate directly via advertising revenue like it would in broadcast television, but it has to have had a huge impact on their subscriptions. Especially online subscriptions via HBO Now.

That's not the Kingsguard though, that's just a city watchman

I thought halfthor was like 6'9 and McCann was about 6'4, is he wearing lifts like Kit?

Looks like mamluk what's wrong with it?

Nah, Conan left the show to play one of the orc leaders in the Hobbit, but then Hackson fucking 86d his performance and CGId the shit with different actors. They ended up using some gangly fucker for season 2 and then hired Thor when Conan wasn't available

Cersei ordered him to kill Jamie but Gregor seemed to know she was bluffing so I guess he has some sense of a situation.

>Implying this isn't extremely good armour in the GOT universe

>ordered him to kill Jamie
she just said "ser Gregor"

I'm surprised Bronn hasn't made a dick joke about the "helmets"