What is some boxing kino besides Rocky and Raging Bull?

What is some boxing kino besides Rocky and Raging Bull?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAf2jrVu2qo
youtube.com/watch?v=qDLvSh31huE
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXM5mBBtso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rocky 2

Raging Bull 2

Rocky vs Raging Bull

Raging Balboa

Warrior starring Big Guy

Creed

The Boxer

that's mma
and it's shite

Cinderella Man
The Fighter

>Cinderella Man
This

Southpaw

Fat City

youtube.com/watch?v=dAf2jrVu2qo

>As quoted in the book "Martin Scorsese's Raging Bull" edited by Kevin J. Hayes (Cambridge University Press, 2005), Scorsese called Keaton "the only person who had the right attitude about boxing in the movies" for him.

It's not shite though

Southpaw

I am a huge fan of boxing movies and based Jake, but this was pretty uninteresting. I'm pretty convinced that Antoine Fuqua just got lucky with Training Day - everything else I've seen has been lame.

Diggstown

This shit was so fucking staged. Felt like I was watching some faggy interpretive dance version of super smash bros
>Mayweather punches McGregor, McGregor flies across the ring
>repeat

What is that white stuff

cocaine duh

McGregor is a terrible fighter, thats why. He fought a real man.

t. moron who has never watched boxing.

If a fix was actually in, why would McGregor be overselling the hits he took like you're implying? He was a massive betting underdog.

>This shit was so fucking staged.
No it wasn't. He kicked the shit out of the nigger for like 9 rounds.

Unfortunately we shouldn't have expected any different result than what the nigger does. I don't know why I was surprised at the outcome.

>lean against the ropes
>wait for opponent to get tired
>throw 20 punches
>fight gets stopped

Connor was a great boxer, he completely outclassed the nigger. Imagine how frustrating it would have been to not be able to throw him on the floor or knee him in the face or use hammer fists or whatever and just trying to jab through huge gloves.

Same thing happened with Pacquiao, he kicked the shit out of him and lost on points because he got tapped on the chest a few times. Boxing is a joke now desu.

Mayweather literally beat the snot out of McGregor

Is that snot flying from his mouth?

Man when I look back at the famous boxing fights of human history you can see these amazing photos of muhammed ali standing over his foe and its mesmerising.

When conor took the fight I bet he pictured he'd have these legendary pictures forever in the history books, but all i'm seeing is this snot knockout pic and conor hugging floyd while floyd looks sad pic, it's fucking hilarious. Godamn conor, godamn

This is a correct answer. Day-Lewis actually trained as a boxer for a while for the role. It's really well-acted.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDLvSh31huE

Hajime no Ippo

>Connor was a great boxer

I'd love to see floyd in a real fight against a real fighter. You always hear stories of mma fighters actually killing people in street fights. That's because if you try to duck low like floyd does while boxing, you'd get a flying knee in the jaw and could possibly die. or your legs are wide open for a take down.

its just reporters only choosing clickbait images
they do it all the time specially with politicians

That's cuz Cassius was a strong proud black man. White man's got no business in the ring.

The black ref was also totally biased as well. It was just staged bullshit.

I believe it's tissue shoved far up his nose for some extra breathing technique

disrespectful portrayal of max baer

Post webms for the first 3 rounds where he punched the shit out of that ugly dog face.

Nah, thought not.

it was staged in the sense that mayweather needed to make mcgregor look good for 5 rounds to set up future business opportunities. it's clear if you count how little punches mayweather threw in the first half

also it fell in line with his flight plan

>biased
Conor should have had points deducted for every hammer fist but ref didnt do it

>He kicked the shit out of the nigger for like 9 rounds.
you didn't even watch the fight did you

Digstown of course

>boop

pic related for mma 13-year-olds who can't recognize the obvious fact that mayweather beat their hero up. you can't predict a win and then celebrate a loss, it doesn't make sense

Tokyo Fist
Kids Return

>his flight plan
Yeah, let's just stand in the ring for 9 rounds without doing anything because we might get tired lmao xD

I stayed up to watch it and felt disappointed that I bothered when the nigger ref stopped the fight. I shouldn't have bothered.

>Punched the shit out of
You mean like the upper cut he threw that literally made Floyd smile and wink at the camera to

>this is what whiteys actually believe

LMAO money mayweather whooped this cuck's ass, the potatonig never stood a chance

Did you watch the fight with your wife's bull's son?

>people unironically got hyped about some amateurs fighting the all time champ
>people are somehow pissed off/proud of one of the most one way sided matches in history
lmao is just like that time cm punk tried to fight in the UFC nobody was surprised when he lost

t. a divorced wife's son

>be an athlete in your prime
>completely power yourself out with punches like in 3 rounds
>meanwhile, your opponent who is 10 years older than you and has retired 2 years prior just waits and tries not to laugh too hard at your attempts at boxing
>after realising your punches do diddly-dick, your opponent who is usually very defensive goes in more aggressively and completely dominates you
They should have let Mayweather punch him out though.

>gets btfo because his potato nigger hero can't take a punch
>hating based Floyd

Agreed, and Mayweather was obviously just letting the fans who were stupid enough to buy it have a few more rounds. It seemed like he could end it at anytime after the fourth round.

>watching anythings sports related

What the actual fuck Why are there so many fucking normies infecting this fucking site?

ones an illeterate wife beater the other is some coke addict
great heroes Sup Forums

IWonderWhoCouldBeBehindThisPost.png

>hero can't take a punch
You mean the ones you keep posting webms of that didn't knock him out?

This board is full of niggers and SJW GoT cucks.

BASED black man

You dumb cunt.

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

AYO
WE BILLIONAIRZE N SHIT

BUT IRS BE ASKIN FOR DEM TAXES

>the absolute state of potato niggers right now

Man, blacks absolutely demolish cumskins, indiscriminate of gender. You guys need to have some pride in yourself, it's going to be a dark future, pun intended.

>GLADIATOR bitch!!!! (1992)

I mean if you don't like boxing then that's fine, but I'm not sure why you're so bent out of shape that Floyd just fought intelligently (even if he's a retard IRL). I'm a big fan of MMA and boxing, but morons like you make MMA look bad.

They're completely different rule sets. Just because it's all fighting doesn't change that. Do you also think that Olympic wrestlers should be frustrated because they can't hammer fist people?

Everybody knew McGregor would lose, but going ten rounds with the champ as a complete boxing pleb is pretty impressive.

I'm not Irish.

>morons like you make MMA look bad.
I don't even watch MMA.

This is called "tapping", a move to measure a distance between the opponent. It usually follows with a punch from the other hand. It's not meant to be a real punch, it's meant just to calculate how much distance is needed to smack him and dodge afterwards.

Okay, so you're even less qualified to talk about this.

Doesn't that just annoy you?

How did keaton become such a genius?

>complete boxing pleb
He was a Irish youth league champion though and theres nothing impressive about a fighter that's known to be extremely defensive and winning on points taking complete offensive control of the fight and TKOing you
Especially when that guy has been retired for 2 years and is well past his prime while you are in the prime of your life enjoying an 11 year age advantage, a height advantage, weight advantage, reach advantage, and every single request of yours from venue down to glove size was granted, all in your favor
All that going for him and McGregor couldn't even go the distance and the only reason the fight went as long as it did was because Mayweather allowed it
Connor was horribly exposed and there's no part of his performance to be proud of, but he did get a nice fat paycheck so he has that at least

t. Not Irish or Black and enjoy both boxing and mma

This still implies white people are dumb idiots who will flock to literally any fad.

not an argument

>kicked the shit

LMAO

Dude how do you actually believe that? Have you e

>nigger this nigger that

Yeah never mind

it was a fight between a potato nigger and a father nigger

Hajime no ippo
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXM5mBBtso

i was behind your mum though

all night long

white people can't fight

>potato niggers can't fight
Ftfy

>white men in 2017

I love how this cartoon portrays white kids as morons who can be brainwashed by a rap song

Sup Forums on August 25th:
>MAYWEATHER GONNA GET KNOCKED OUT IT WILL BE LIKE TRUMP VS HILLARY ALL OVER AGAIN
Sup Forums on August 27th:
>We wanted Mayweather to win the whole time anyway McGregor isn't even really white!