Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go home Bran.

the wall...

it was beautiful...

There must always be a Night King.

You need to go back.

I wonder how many episodes it will take them to reach winterfell.

Anyone else found it strange that after the wall collapse there was a straight paved clear road for them to walk past, no rubble or anything

>you will never walk again
>but you will fly
Really activates the almonds

so this is a whole new board now?

/got/

??

a damn GOT thread every fucking minute

Westeros has warp tech so just a few scenes

I found it quite disappointing that the wall just came down like that. You'd think those super smart builders of the pasts were aware of both dragons and the existence of the white walkers. Surely a undead Dragon existed before.

Why would the magic wall just come down from one dragon?

Everything thats not a castle or city in the entire world of GoT is just empty flat plains and all rubble instantly dissappears.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

plot convenience

Seriously what the fuck was that? It looked fucking tiny too.

Well Viserion is one of the smaller dragons.

>world's most popular tv-show just had it's season finale
>"hurrrrr why are people talking about it on a tv board durrr"

Kill yourself.

>he doesnt know that anything beyond the wall is affected by the shrinkray

Its why everything looks so small from the wall

You have to enter a shrinkray before going north of the wall and a growth ray to go south.

Initial Dragon

This was such a terrible shot. Everything is wrong with it from a visual perspective. Where is the action occurring? Why is the sense of scale all messed up? The dragon looks tiny as hell. Why was it so fast, and why didn't we see, again, where this was?

/got/ milk?

Did Tyriin drown a bunch of wildlings when he pissed from the wall?

Its the lake from this season. Its why the wildlings couldnt cross.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

lately 9 out of 10 threads are about GOT

autistic sun of a fucking bitch sperg

Why don't the white walkers have spiders, and given that they used to have spiders why weren't they able to simply climb the wall?

1 - he is pretty far bellow them
2 - the POV is from the 2 guys, they barely get a glimpse of him - that's the point, to show how fast he is
3 - he was smaller than Drogon already
4 - if you were to see the dragons live, they would seem this fast to you as well when they are fully attack mode, most likely.

Plus he is probably enhanced since he's undead and shit

it's because of how they blended the cgi into the shot and because it's hard to tell how far away it is when it flies into vision because the background is barely visible

but it's a shot of it coming basically from the horizon and then taking a dive, sped up slightly too fast

how can fire melt rock

What's the Night King's motivation?

DUDE ITS BLUE FIRE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Why the fuck is it breathing blue Fire, shouldn't it be breathing ice shit instead? Hell, how the fuck can it spit shit in the first place, the night king threw the spear through the neck and throat. Just because he brought it back doesn't mean the dragon should maintain its former abilities

>what is lava

DO YOU LIKE MY DRACARYS

>4 - if you were to see the dragons live, they would seem this fast to you as well when they are fully attack mode, most likely.
Shh, these are people that have grown up on movies. They expect fighter jets to fly 40m off the ground when attacking a target and at far slower speeds, "to be able to see the plane."

BESSIE
E
S
S
I
E

lava at below 0 celsius

cool story bruv

just like 90s video games

No, that's still what happens in video games today. We don't really have enough computational power/disk space to do dynamic rubble to a scale larger than a few objects.

that is being melted by a dragon you tard

>night of fire
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

BOING
BOING
BOING

It's tinier because it's undead so it lost a lot of its mass. Maybe that's why it's faster too.

I thought it was cool. The undead are generally really hyper and twitch. You'd expect an undead dragon to be the same way. It would make it seem even more intimidating than the normal dragons.

>that terribad editing

Lmao

Night King walks all the time though. In fact, this scene is the only scene we've ever seen him in where he was sitting.

isn't the wall ice

He's a hero fighting for the rights of immigrants.