Can't watch Cosby Show reruns because he's a rapist

>Can't watch Cosby Show reruns because he's a rapist
>Can't watch George Lopez Show reruns because he went full La Raza

Is there any sitcom out there featuring a middle-class minority family that hasn't been ruined by the sands of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glojDYsGAvo
youtu.be/R6Bao4kbCDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Family Matters?

Why are you looking for blue pilled shows that lie about the average degenerate's life?

Coaby didn't rape those sluts and everyone knows it.

It was a character assassination on the only black man left that wanted blacks to take responsibility for their actions and culture.

All in the family. Not minorities then, but getting there now.

Family Matters is still okay but the show hit really weird and stupid later on with all the scifi shit.

He admitted in court that he bought date rape drugs though.

I got a movie role as Steve Jobs in the 18th bio movie and all I had to do was was sat whatever the rabbi told me to.

-Seth Rogen

Whatever happened to family sitcoms about white people

What's wrong with Family Matters?

Q: How do you star in a movie that isnt that good and get paid.

A: Trash talk black people

stop watching talmud vision

the only masculine show is wrestling

see Still a good show but flawed.

No, because those families are all fantasy. That type of lifestyle does not actually exist in minority communities, it's a fabrication

Anyone remember that episode of different strokes where the kids get molested by the bike shop guy? Tv was fucked up growing up

Who cares about minority families. Just watch Married With Children.

They waited till he was senile in old age to press charges. This isn't any different than how Jews wait until a former Nazi prison guard is in his 90's before raking him over the coals. Really makes you think.

>the Coz dindu nuffin
I bet you think OJ was innocent too.

>oh fuck, rent is due next week, what do I do?
>I know!
>BILLY COSBY RAPED ME RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
women are truly awful people

>2016

>watching the electric semite

Sell your TV and never watch it again you cuckold.

This. Thank you for that show, Ameriblobs.

There was an elixir of Cosby where his character had a secret barbecue sauce recipe that contained a "love tonic" that made people horny and agreeable. It was kind of a ruined childhood moment when it dawned on me that he was sneaking his date rape fetish into the show. That's magical realm shit.

>Family matters
>Fresh Prince

There were two major hit TV comedy shows that tried to teach blacks about values, such as the importance of family.

Now, why the fuck did the majority of blacks who grew up watching these shows during the 90s end up as fucking deadbeats?

The biggest douchebag in Fresh Prince was Will's father, who abandoned him. Why didn't that affect the niggers?

Did lower class blacks even watch those shows?

>i watched a webm on /gif/ and have never actually seen the show

If you' watched even twenty minutes of the cosby show you'd know that bit was perfectly innocent and innocuous like the rest of the show. He's just playfully talking up his sauce like it's the best in the world to the point where it makes people lose all negativity

typical dad shit

fag

Every black person watched those shows.

Wasn't the story that he flat out told them he put drugs in a drink and asked them to take it, and they did?
I don't remember them ever saying he deliberately tricked them.

He goes into a panic when he sees one of the kids eating it though.

>Can't watch Cosby Show reruns because he's a rapist
its actually more enjoyable this way
he's a gynecologist and always has a joke about it when he comes home. pretty good

>hey girl, would you mind drinking this champaign spiked with benadryl? You'll be layin' there all lifeless and unconcious and it'll be the night of your dreams.

I wonder who funded the piggybacking of Hannibal buress once he flicked the first domino.

Out with the Uncle Tom black and in with the new degenerate black

you shouldn't watch degenerate art and kike media to begin with

yeah that's pretty much how it wrnt down back then.

cant watch Al Bundy because he makes fun of fat people and feminists

I still remember some jokes in the past and how the became reality today
the world is truly becomming more and more insane everyday

Family matters

With nig Steve Erkil

>hit really weird and stupid later on with all the scifi shit.

> I shot a kid. He was 13 years old. Ohhh, it was dark, I couldn't see him. He had a ray gun, looked real enough. You know, when you're a rookie, they can teach you everything about bein' a cop except how to live with a mistake. Anyway, I just couldn't bring myself to draw my gun on anybody again.

Did officer Powell blow away Steve Urkel?

It's not middle class, but what about Sanford and Son? It's funny, racist to everyone and usually had a good message.

Was it date rape drugs? I thought he had bought some kind of recreational drug for a girl.

Good call. Red Foxx is breddy funny mang.

Family show with old fashioned values?

Happy Days!

At that time they weren't date rape drugs, just plain old drugs. It's like handing someone a extasy pill, fucking them, and they come back 30 years later saying they were raped.

>Is there any sitcom out there featuring a middle-class minority family that hasn't been ruined by the sands of time?
Minority family? No.
White family? Sure.

Malcolm in the Middle still holds up remarkably well.

fresh prince

>Did officer Powell blow away Steve Urkel?
DID I DO THAT?

There was like a dozen girls. Face facts, the most positive TV role model for black people of our generation is a sick fuck.
Really tickles the synapses.

>Middle Class

watch tv is all they "do"

lack of ability to empathize

Look at that picture again, really look at it; and tell me, it isn't just another nog who landed an acting job pretending to be an uncle tom.

I've heard good things about it. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Didn't the dad become a meth druglord?

And it's the type of show that has something for everyone. Every age group, every job level, everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=glojDYsGAvo

They lived in a Bel Air mansion and had a live-in Butler.

It's on netflix. If you have a long weekend with nothing to do you can finish it.

>They lived in a Bel Air mansion and had a live-in Butler.

Plus the uncle was a Judge.

Niggers hate seeing a Judge.

They'd turn it on, see Uncle Judge, and shout "din do nuffin!" and change the channel.

Then they'd turn on Cops and wait for their home boys to get arrested.

Cops was the place to see all your homies do nigger shit before WSHH was a thing.

It's a very comfy show with a nice mix of down-to-earth and absurdist humor, even manages to work in a little bit of genuine drama here and there as well.

I think the actor of Reese is gay and in an interview before Trump was running for president he said Trump was his idol, at least in terms of real estate investing.

just watch married with children, you don't need any more shows

not until they have "love and marriage" as the opening again

no other show in history will ever make fun of and berate women and fatness like mwc did
hell, they could have an anime opening for all i care

It was decades ago. Get over it, pal.

Amos and Andy. Came out in the 1920-1940s. Greatest source of vintage black humor ever. They have videos on YouTube, if you can handle the ancient quality.

Chris Benoit is still my favorite wrestler.

Kek. Those insult lines were epic.
"Didn't I tell you? There is a two ton weight limit with this shoes."
"The blacksmith is just around the corner."

It wasn't enough to cancel out the effects from things like gangster rap. Not even close. Will is also somewhat of a deadbeat in the show and Carlton is portrayed as lame and a square for having his shit together.

Cosby was framed you fucktard

>Cosby was framed you fucktard
Dozens of women who never met each other all got together in secret and decided to all tell the same story about his behavior.

Fucker was a serial rapist that depended on his fame, money, and fake "good guy" persona to get away with it. Until he didn't.

dindu nuffin

you don't get it
that just "set the mood" for the whole show
literally can't deal with that clown-college intro they have now

Cosby was framed. It was a evil cosby clone
youtu.be/R6Bao4kbCDE