58,000 GIs killed vs. more than 1,100,000 North Vietnamese killed

>58,000 GIs killed vs. more than 1,100,000 North Vietnamese killed.
>Vietnam essentially becomes capitalist later
>"Loss" because "muh objektivz weren't met"
>people actually think some poor rice farmers beat the americans
>inb4 "t. butthurt mutt" I'm not even an american saying this things, the north vietnamese had even signed a treaty with USA that was broken later because of the new american president

Attached: vietnam_war.jpg (673x518, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The US lost, get over it

good retort

Fewer Germans died that the Soviets. Are we going to start claiming that Germany won WWII too?

Dumb mutt.

predictable and bad response, also false equivalent. when will the leaves ever learn

> "Loss" because "muh objektivz weren't met"
well
isn't that basically the definition of a loss?

Even Vietnamese little girls BTFO GIs

Attached: americastrong.jpg (454x610, 76K)

You're forgetting, if you kill your enemies - they win.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0
gives me feels every time
not even a commie

I like how Afghanistan and Iraq have been equally disastrous because burgers learnt nothing.

That's the thing though, the objective had already been met when the Paris peace accords were signed. Just because the americans later went back on it does not mean that the objective was not completed (which can be blamed on stupid hippies). If the american government had more balls after nixon left, then vietnam would be like korea today, split between north and south (and also the vietnam war would not be called a loss by people generally)

i see. so in essence, US snached defeat from the clutches of victory. and US wouldnt've lost if some things were different.

but that means the US lost then, doesn't it?

Of course we have. Besides memers on the internet most people here, especially the educated look at vietnam and afghanistan and iraq as humiliating, highly polarizing part of US history

Vietnam is now an American factory. I guess we really won fellow yanks.
USA USA USA USA USA.

No, that would be like saying russia lost ww2 because east germany later reunified with west germany. It was after the US had declared that they were leaving (the day was even called victory in vietnam day in the government) The plan was simply to have the us supply the south with what it needed to defend itself. that was in 1973, and it worked for a while, but then in 1975 it was cut off and the south fell to the north again, hence why people claim that the vietnam war was a loss, even though its fall was after the US military had already left.

this is tru...

deau

that will happen again and again

i mean, it would have been 'learning' if opposition to the illegal Iraq war was at least as effective as those hippies in the 60es

but I don't think it was, in fact, government was actually much better at pushing that 'saddam-al quaeda' and 'wmd' narrative, and opposition to the war was mostly silent, didn't affect the outcome at all

why do Americans pretend that South Vietnamese troops and allied troops killed no North Vietnamese during the war? you do realize the bulk of the forces in Vietnam were South Vietnamese, 1.5million of them.

How else can you get the ebin k:d ratio.

well that's exactly what happened with Soviets in afghenistan. commies scored some magor hits, announced they were leaving, and the commie governemnt of Afghanistan lasted three more years

of course it's a loss

South Vietnamese, South Korean, Aussies and some Filipino.
But god forbid the stupid of American mutt cause he want to take all the achievement for himself.

Attached: vnwar.png (288x609, 31K)

Americans haven't cared about Vietnam in 20 years.

>Britain actually won the war of American independence because they later became close allies which benefit Britain greatly.

That's you, that is how stupid you actually sound.

also note, that the total dead+wounded between the two belligerents were relatively even. the only real difference is the South Vietnamese and their allies had modern western medical technology to save wounded combatants while north Vietnamese had to let their wounded go without modern medicine.

America enjoys being in a state of war because it enables us to maintain a constant rotation of combat veterans. Our ridiculous military budget already gives us a huge advantage in technology and equipment. Taking into account all the combat experience our troops have? We would donkey kick any organized military right in the fucking taint

>Taking into account all the combat experience our troops have? We would donkey kick any organized military right in the fucking taint
must be why american backed wars always go so well

>organized military
There hasn't been a war on an organized enemy by the U.S. and allies since the Gulf War. See pic related for results

Attached: IMG_0587.png (750x1334, 166K)

When Americans go against a conventional army they owned them. They smashed through Saddam's army. Problem is most of their enemies nowadays tend to be unconventional armies or insurgencies

t. John Muhammed the 2nd

>being proud of killing thousands of poor malnourished rice farmers with your top of the line equipment and huge supply lines
american military is the true terrorist organization desu