My autism hates Czech

My autism hates Czech.

Germany would be more asthetic without them desu.

Attached: greater_germany_by_jjohnson1701-d5mmgv0.png (1496x1386, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1945 BEST YEAR.

Attached: germanylol.jpg (800x1263, 612K)

Deutschland is not truly Groß unless it includes Luxembourg and all of Cisleithania

This. Also historically speaking Germany has a more legitimate claim on Bohemia (Prague and Brunn were both German cities, Prague spoke mainly German till the XIX century, Brunn till WWII) than on Greater Poland and Prussia.

Attached: groBegermaniums.jpg (1500x729, 757K)

Most aesthetic Germany coming through

Attached: 22045595_277126222791102_1615161847464310122_n.jpg (960x745, 96K)

Czechia is German clay anyway

Are you literally retarded? It's the topic of the thread you shithead.

The only legitimate Germany is the Holy Roman Empire.

>Prague and Brunn were both German cities, Prague spoke mainly German till the XIX century, Brunn till WWII)

Attached: 1484145709033.jpg (720x540, 37K)

How is that bait exactly? Even wikipedia confirms that Prague had a German-speaking majority (and God knows what's so surprising about that, considering that all the major personalities of Prague spoke German) till 1848 at least, and that Brünn had a German majority at the very least till WWI, after which they expanded Brünn to included neighboring municipalities.

HRE became outdated when 1848 came around and nation states became the new standard
fuck it I am gonna bite anyway,
6th century - Eastern Germany up to the Denmark was slavic, does that mean Slavs have the claim no most of the Northern Germany? (answer: No, its bunch of bullshit)
12th century - Östsiedlung 1st wave comes by, Germans were invited to Bohemian lands, that means we were the host nation doesnt it? 1945 - the day we uninvited Germans back to their shitlands
19th century - Pressure from Vienna, Vienna refuses to make Czech official language in Austrian lands, Prague refuses to make German official language in Bohemian lands... (Quite a weird course of events if we went by your assessment of Prague being 50%+ German, why would German city refuse to speak German under German speaking rulers and while being subjected to German speaking bureaucracy from Vienna?)

goddamn fella, you sure are daft

Yes, but nation states is shit tho.

Speaking German didnt mean you were German, sorry for being 5 times more educated than your shitlands and speaking multiple languages, it was quite the norm in big cities to speak Czech and German fluently, it even took 50 years of communists beating it out of us to make us forget speaking German and still both my parents speak fluent German (despite never learning it)
Oh yeah Mr. Monkeymutt tell me what do you know about nation coming from Spanish, Mexican, Nigger and niggermonkey heritage. You have no nation you just live in a Mischung shithole

Oh let me Guess, Schwaben or Düsseldorf metro. Am I right?

> Muh monkey

Attached: 1451365378250.jpg (306x306, 19K)

Can you say you love your people and think they are superiour to any other group of peoples no matter what?
You cant, thats why you cant talk about nationalism.

Attached: praise kek.jpg (2000x1200, 1014K)

at last, some educated poster

>No, its bunch of bullshit
The very topic of the thread is ParadoxGames-autism, chill.
>Pressure from Vienna, Vienna refuses to make Czech official language in Austrian lands, Prague refuses to make German official language in Bohemian lands...
The shift in majority happened during the XIX century and the population grew something like 4 times in the course of one century. I honestly don't get why are you so triggered, Prague was literally the center of the German world during the middle Ages. If the shift wasn't during the XIX century it surely wasn't that much earlier. We can discuss of how natural it was considering that Slavs were oppressed by Vienna, but denying the German history of Prague is just plain autism and not worthy of any discussion.

What sort of """"""reasoning""""" is this? Do I have to be a quasi-Nazi and find my ethnicity superior to others for then being able to talk about how bad is this products of liberalism called nation-states?

The truth of this hits my core.

I'm living a fantasy in my head (泣)

German lands =/= Germany
let me give u a history lesson
when historians and old scripts talk about German princes they talk about Holy Roman Empire, they talk about general area so/so belonging to the Germany.
The same way we talk about Scandinavia nowadays, we dont mean Sweden we mean the general nordic countries of Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and those shitty little islands.
In medieval times nothing like Germany existed, only German princes belonging to the idea of German general area. The borders of this area were everchaning until Germany united, then it became synonymous with Germany itself and rid itself of all outside lands.

No shift happened, the only major happening came in 1938 when some autist with big eyes thought it would be nice to totally disregard anything basic about the unwritten laws of escalating conflict and violence.

When Germans pushed Sudeten Germans (also historically awkward term since Sudetenlands used to mean certain mountain ridge in Bohemian-Silesian borderlands) and other Germans to betray their host nation they were living in peace with for 8 centuries thats when shit went down.

What? Are you stupid? With the critique of homoegenous nation states you are basically pushing for the multicultural society. Are you really on board with this you fagshit nigger?

> Being critical of nation-states is the same as supporting leftist multiculturalism agenda
Are you high? I'm a communitarist. I advocate small, autonomous regions, as was practically the rule of the Western Europe until the rise of Liberalism. It was precisely the "nation states" concept that destroyed the autonomy of communities and opened the doors to multiculturalism that you criticize so much.

Attached: 1520627901939.png (817x443, 34K)

>German lands =/= Germany
Debatable, nonsense from a nationalist point of view
>In medieval times nothing like Germany existed, only German princes belonging to the idea of German general area. The borders of this area were everchaning until Germany united, then it became synonymous with Germany itself and rid itself of all outside lands.
Again, debatable, from a nationalist point of view it surely doesn't work like that.
>no shift happened
Ridiculous claim at best
>Sudetengermans blablabla
I've never claimed that Slavs were the bad guys or that you guys stole anything from anyone

Listen, believe whatever you want, you guys are too autistic to realize that the topic itself was großgermaniumcirclejerk to begin with anyway.

oh yeah let us go back to the fucking local nobility telling you what to do and then in turn internal conflicts within one political body.
You do realise that internal conflict within a country became non-existant once you removed these shitty retards from their spot?
And to add to that from economic point of view. Are you fucking retarded? autonomous communities in 2018, show me one economically autonomous community thats not some jungle-niggers in fucking Kongo.

"Oh b-b-but.. let us go back to the times when you had to work on the field for 14 hours a day to survive. :) We had no migrants back then :)"

>Debatable, nonsense from a nationalist point of view
I am telling you, it is a fact. let me put it more simply.
Imagine the term Western Europe. Who knows where it starts where it ends... Is Greece in there? Are Mediterranean states included?... And so on.. But NOW BIG CHANGE! France and Germany united into a single country. Its called Western Europe! Suddenly all the lands that lay outside of these two countries are no longer Western Europe, why? Because Western Europe exists as a single country not as a General Political Area of interest.
The same it is with Germany. Do I make myself clear?

>I've never claimed that Slavs were the bad guys or that you guys stole anything from anyone
There are no "Slavs" politically, how would you like it if I told you I hate you because of what the French did in some war? It wouldnt be very fair would it? Stop talking about Slavs politically. We have nothing in common with Russians except understanding some basic words.

Of course these conflicts are over, as we can see in the 20th century, for example, when there were no revolutions, massacres, and dictatorships for power struggles involving ideologies and political factions within the same nation-state, right?

>Germans and Russians

Spanish Civil War, rise of Salazar, communist uprising in Latin America in which were supprassed by military dictactorships (in most parts), communism in Eastern Europe, communism uprising in Asia, etc.

>The same it is with Germany. Do I make myself clear?
While your reasoning makes sense, it doesn't really affect any territorial claim that a country might have. This is one of the reasons why Greece doesn't want FYROM to be called Macedonia, since it would, from the Greek point of view, legitimate irredentism and a claim on Aegean Macedonia. If anything discrepancy between a political entity and the geographical definition gives a casus to the political entity to have territorial claims (see: USA with the Manifest destiny, Italy with Corsica, Istria and Trentino).
Germany is probably one of the worst examples since it only shrank (except during the Hitler era) after unification, but for example Italy unified under the name "Italy" still without Rome, Venice and Tirol, and eventually expanded to cover most of the geographical definition of "Italy".

>There are no "Slavs" politically
I was clearly referring to Slavic populations in the Habsburg Empire, since similar situation happened with Poland and Slovenia.

Germany had plans on politically expanding as well during its unification, many things could have been different if Habsburgs werent such a fucking autists.

I get what you mean, but Germany shrinking is only fault of Germans at helm.
Speaking for myself, I wouldve liked to see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question
The Großdeutschland solution rather than Habshits being autists. Well no use wanking over what couldve beens.

And Habsburgs are pretty hard to evaluate using simple logic because they were a topic of their own.
Too bad some Schwabian pieces of shit ruling Austria had to be so retarded for most of their modern history.

>Germany had plans on politically expanding as well during its unification, many things could have been different if Habsburgs werent such a fucking autists.
Germany was honestly destined to shrink. It's still the most powerful country in Europe (I mean, France and the UK are relevant outside of it) even though it lost a good chunk of its territory, it probably would have been just too powerful. France-UK-Russia would have eventually teamed up even without WWI.

And meh, about Großdeutschland, I cannot even imagine how the Habsburgs could have managed that. They surely couldn't get the throne, unless we're talking about pre-Napoleon. Maybe they could have stayed Emperors in Hungary, but that would have meant ceding on purpose German Austria (and Czechia eventually I guess) on purpose. Doesn't seem like a reasonable thing to do, also because they could have hardly gained any territory in the east, and a huge German empire could have hardly managed the separatists movements in Czechia, Slovakia etc.etc.

What do you think the Habsburg could have done? Because honestly the alliance between Germany and Greater Austria was the best thing for the German world.

(till it collapsed, anyway :v)

Creating some sort of democratic/oligarchic establishment with elected chancellor at the helm. While Habshits would just be the ceremonial Imperial family. Sort of like UK with administrative monarchy that over the time turned into democracy.

Also interestingly enough offensive wars in Europe usually ended badly for the aggressor in the long run.
There is quite a nice political notion of preserving status quo in matter of escalating aggression. And if 3 big fellas jumped peacefully united Germany then rest of the European states wouldnt sit by idly. If Austria gave up on her pre-Großdeutchland unification lands then one could assume the whole Balkan would side with Germany, Sweden would side with Germany naturally as an enemy of Russia, Spain would probably side with Germany as well since it saw UK as a rival when it came to the trade in Mediterranean.

Now imagine Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Prussia, Switzerland + Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Balkan states, Ottomans, Spain vs Russia, UK and France out of their own volition, since the German side would be on the defensive there would be very little to no desertion in their forces.
I think Germany stands more than a fighting chance, I would actually put my chips on them.

Attached: le meme map.png (1830x3212, 2.44M)