Did Putin threaten us with nukes?

Did Putin threaten us with nukes?
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

Other urls found in this thread:

nltimes.nl/2016/03/24/nato-harshly-criticizes-weak-netherlands-defense-spending/
lmgtfy.com/?q=russia modernizing military
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i'm being autistic about NATO defense
>everyone else is wrong
>how can they all be calm when i'm paranoid and incompetent?

I mean he does have a point I guess. Will this lead to ww3 tho?

Russia wants war, look how close they built their country next to our nato bases

I would love it if I and everyone else in the world was nuked

kek, but seriously is he right? Are we heading on the path to nuclear war?

This. Remember how hard we all chimped out when Russia moved missiles to its strategic ally, Cuba? Imagine if they did that on three sides, plus permanent naval and aircraft presence on our borders, after they had just bumped off several countries for not playing ball with their monetary scheme.

>path to nuclear war?
Doubt it, more proxy wars, yes, definately, especially with putin and turkey repairing relations

>implying NATO countries arn't incompetent

There is a reason the US pays the lion share of the NATO budget. The Netherlands can't even afford to give their guys equipment let alone decent training.

nltimes.nl/2016/03/24/nato-harshly-criticizes-weak-netherlands-defense-spending/

ffs we couldn't even figure out how COIN works and we've been at it for decades now.

He's right though

Imagine if Russia started building missle defense in Mexico

Russia wants to fight the United States government if they want to, what's crazy is the US government wants to disarm its own public, and doing so would result in a civil war that would be a perfect chance for Putin to get involved.
We need to get our shit together and stop our retarded government from destroying our country.

sub-human americans prepare your anuses

Prep the bull, Putin. Obamadick has no opt-out.

Russia wouldn't war the world. If they nuke us, we win.

He is absolutely right, how dare Amerifats and Eurocucks strengthen their defense, how is he going to nuke them now? why is NATO so aggressive with their defense?

After the Soviet Union collapsed Russia has been desperate to prove the world it's still a world power.

And how could they prove this? Not economically, since their population lives in shit conditions.

So, they are using the only argument they have: their nukes. Their population lives on 400 bucks per month but hey, we got nukes, that should keep you fed.

That's why we see all this external agitation that they are putting up. It's just Russian smokes and mirrors, they're acting like a world power using military arguments, because they don't have anything else to rival the West.

And... they know if the West keeps improving their weapons with better technology, Russia won't be able to keep up, because they don't have the economy to sustain another ColdWar-style arms race.

Their economy is already in the crapper. If they start arming again... you will see their population's living standards going down and down and down.

That's why Putin is desperate about the USA surrounding Russia with military bases and anti-missile shields. Because this makes Russia lose its only claim to the world power status.

>implying defense can t convert into offense

You know nothing . Putin is Right, what if russia places some " DEFENSE " system in mexico or canada ?

A defense system that has no preemptive strike capabilities is not a good defense system, you're completely right, it doesn't even need to be converted

You have to pick a side. Will it be an authoritarian kleptocratic regime in which only the oligarchs lead a good life and the rest have basically no real freedoms or Western democracy?

I'm sure lots of Sup Forumsacks will choose the former, because they're retarded.

So you actually believe those defense systems are to protect you from Iran?

yes, Russia will put defense systems in Canada (NATO)

>nuke us

who could waste a nuke in Mexico

He probably meant Antarctica which is disputed territory

This. Fucking Mexicans are so retarded

russia has thousands of nukes. a single nuke falling on Mexico City would fuck the country's shit up.

I'll pick the one that doesn't lead to a nigger filled dystopia

No, they are to protect Nato countries from Russia.

Or... if you want a more subtle explanation, the USA is baiting Russia into striking first the anti-missile systems before striking the USA. This would give the USA time to hit them first.

Russians know that, which is why they're so mad about it.

SHART

anyway, attacking Mexico has always been a tactic. Back then when the country was even more irrelevant than it is now the Germans kept trying to ally with us. I can see what sort of strategical value a country of 100 million apes would have in such proximity

But the official explanation is to protect you from Iran's nukes, which you admit is a lie

You can move right now to Russia. Nothing is stopping you from living the good life in Russia.

Obviously.. aren't you guys in Nato too? Do you think Russia is honest about its military deployments? They basically invaded a sovereign state (Ukraine).

Nato and Europe realised shit can get real fast, if they're not properly prepared. So, we better have the first shot on them.

stop shitposting Moldavia

Yeah you need to with the muslim world. He's on a mission.

Shh.. grown-ups are talking, Patagonia. It's none of your business.

Go ahead and elect Shillary, Goymericans. Go on, I fucking dare you.

If you vote for Hillary.

paraguay is bringing the bants

nobody wants nuclear war
unless we have some seriously clever psychopaths in very powerful positions of nuclear countries, who secretly want to push the world towards the end of human civilization

serious question: what is the last straw in Putin's mind that would make him want to nuke us?

i can't fucking get an erection anymore REEEEEEE

Why are slavs so mad about SlavLord Putin?

Russia's military doctrine allows for a nuclear response to even a conventional attack. So the "red line" is probably NATO boots on Russian soil. Or maybe even Ukrainian.

I dunno, try blocking all his money from Western banks. Or his oligarchs' money... same shit.

Then you watch him get mad, because that's what he cares about: his wealth

>If they start arming again
they have been modernizing their army for many years now

Romania is not Slavic, you dipshit

Did you check how they modernised them? Or did you learn about it from press releases?

whatever you say Ivan Ivanov

>that dirty monkey tricked me when they installed the missile shield in Romania
>I will declare war on Ukraine, my minion state, and fuck it up
>Your move now, obongo, you dirty monkey

he's trolling

Is that picture what that drawing is based off of? I've never actually realized it comes from a real photo.

you're right. it' gypsy

at leat we are not nigger/spic mongrles

yes, I was watching every time they changed weapon systems
no, I only rely on jewcontrolled media

fucking make up your own mind
lmgtfy.com/?q=russia modernizing military

>Did you check how they modernised them?
There was a couple of checkups, 2008 and 2014 i think.

whats up ivan what do you think about our country?do you want to nuke us?

actually things have been getting better incrementally, including after the sanctions. your $400 thing is meaningless because of currency exchange rate and cost of living, only electronics have western prices there. I think you've obviously never been there.

You're actually lucky Putin is in power, because many within the government and intelligence apparatus there actually believe that he is too liberal, and that there should be a more aggressive president in place. Since these things are viewed as aggression by the U.S, some of those guys argue a preemptive strike is justified.

t. someone who has been there every year each summer.

This is a delusional myth, someone who has to work as much as Putin has no time to enjoy any of that wealth, so I doubt there's much motivation on his part to do what he's doing strictly for wealth. It's only a luxury.

No, he knows even with Obongo as president his entire country and himself would glow radioactive green for 3 centuries before they even got a third of their nukes in the air.
The left want the west to be destroyed but they don't want earth irradiated before they can leave for the moon

>us

Get nuked kike

you are literally the most jewish country in the wirld mountain nigger.

Texas?

>hamburger education

After Israel with 6.1 million, US has second largest Jewish population at 5.7 million. Seventy years after the Holocaust, the number of Jews worldwide is close to returning to what it was before World War II - nearly 16 million Jews, a report issued by the Jewish People Policy Institute (JPPI) has revealed.Jun 26, 2015

>get nuked kike

it's the fact that you are all so obsessed with money you retarded nigger. Not even Israel is as money grubbing as you filthy people.

it should be the opposite fucking mongoloid niggers i sure hate them but their music is really good not the new pop shit fuck up but the old soviet music . Its really good but fuck em

or maybe they just expected Russia to gently bend the knee to this unipolar empire

>Did Putin threaten us with nukes?
How did you come to that conclusion from that video?

Russia's gold reserves have been decreasing after the sanctions. Why is that? Because they can't get external funding. They are locked out of the relevant financial markets.

The cost of living in, say, St Petersburg is slightly lower than living in Budapest, but the average pay is like 60 dollars lower in St P. Or give me two cities you want to compare and I'll tell you what's the difference.

ALL THE CITIES WILL BE DESTROYED. SAVE YOURSELVES, MOVE OUT OF THE CITIES.

Be comfy.

like we did you mean? Of course not, Russia's an empire and empires do not bend nor recognize any higher authority. Look at China.

You're a moron.

Not us, just (You).

Russia is the only power capable of destroying the United States of America irreversibly. Whenever the US administration deal with Russia has to keep this in mind.

No, he specifically says that the NATO Missile Defense system is being positioned in Europe, but then goes on to explain that while this was not an immediate threat to Russia (at the time of this video) that the missiles range capabilities were continuing to advance as time went on and that eventually it would pose a thread to Russia.

He's saying the opposite, that Russian territories will be threatened by American-supported Missile systems.

Reality is that sooner or later America is going to cross the line with Russia and Russia will have no choice but to become aggressive. America will spin it like Russia was unprovoked and threw the first stone, and that's when we'll see WW3.

I highly doubt there will be WW3 but much more proxy wars yeah.

Nice try Hillary.

Putin threatens us every day. Good thing America has our back.

exactly

Yeah it's not slavic. It's gypsic.

sure thing you retard mart sharting 60% kike

what do you think he meant? How else would they deter NATO?

weebs like you need to be shot

when will that happen?

If you guys still don't know why placing limits on defense systems makes sense, here's the history lesson:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty

>Tomaghaff rakete

why is Russian so weird?

red-pill me on this situation. How fucked are we?

>Putin threatens us every day. Good thing America has our back.
Oh you poor thing

либepaция кoгдa?

kikes like you need to be gassed

What he's saying is that the comfy doctrine of MAD will be upset, and this will lead the Russians to not only develop new weapons but to make geopolitical moves to fuck us over like they have in the Ukraine, Georgia, Syria, and now Turkey, where Erdogan is just waiting to tell us that they've secretly been out of NATO since the coup.

I mean are you fucking thick?

how?

>Did Putin threaten us with nukes?

Now, when talking about russian nukes it should be remembered that NATO has had a pre-emptive first strike doctrine in place since 1954..

ayyy a fellow georgian