Movies literally only you enjoy

Movies literally only you enjoy.

nice shit taste dipshit

The opening and first half's apocalyptic warzone combat is something that's honestly great. I can't think of another film with a similar and very cool aesthetic and tone.

unironically agree

The plot is shit, but the aesthetic, design and cinematography (ironically) are pretty unique

Not even embarrassed. I love these weird west style movies

They shouldn't have pussied out on the ending and gone with the one where John dies and they graft his face onto the Australian robot. Not that this would have saved it.

I liked it.

but, user. you're not the only one. i enjoy that movie, too.

>cinematography (ironically)

Yeah, it all feels like constant trailer shots, but it kepts my lizard brain neurons firing. It's like holy shit look at it- every time I watch, I notice some new, bizarre detail that was deliberately designed. The only thing even close to aesthetically similar is Edge of Tomorrow's military uniforms.

Most people I know say it sucks, but I still liked it.

That was the only movie I ever saw in theatres by myself. My friend couldn't get a ride so I ended up just seeing it anyways. It wasn't all that bad really

you're just as clueless as the writers of this mess

nope it was good, anyone who didn't like it is just a contrarian moron who doesn't actually get good entertainment.

If it's going to be a mess it might as well be a mess with a slightly less retarded ending. If they'd done it then they could have dropped the whole "terminator with a human heart" bullshit altogether. Nothing short of burning the entire production to the ground would have saved this turd.

it's definitely better than Genysis
it's just your generic futuristic action movie, which is sad because Terminator is more than that, but it's not awful

Verbinski is a great filmmaker

This is Sup Forums not /film/ fuck off

Fucking amateur.

I enjoy nearly every movie I watch.

It was ok

Here's your reply, angry kid

It's not less retarded, replacement John Connor with a terminator is offensively bad, the movie was already shit because it's two bad scripts jumbled together but that ending would shit on the whole saga, at least the one in the final cut is just lame, it's not better but less worse

I think it was much better than the original, maybe because i saw it before the original but It had a more practical story over all even though the plot was generally the same. Park Chan-wook, the director of the original cast a main character that looked almost exactly like him which is kinda weird imo considering what happens in the movie, maybe he used him before and has a history but still odd. Also it hinges on the idea that hypnosis is way more powerful than it actually is. I think he just had too big of a cult following from japan and no matter what the remake was they woulda hated anything and that negativity greatly hindered the 2013 versions success.

That movie would've been kino with the original ending, but the script leaked and the studio panicked and we got the retarded bullshit they slapped together at the last second.

Original

>Marcus is a shapeshifting infiltration bot
>John Connor is killed by the T800
>Marcus becomes John Connor and leads the Resistance to victory

That's why we had the scenes where Marcus is teaching Kyle how not to get killed (and will later send Kyle back to save John's mom), and the scene where Helena Skynet Connor tells him that he can change his face. Marcus' arc goes from evil convicted murderer to literal savior of humanity (with a mini-arc of Skynet once again creating the method of its own destruction). It even ties into T3 with the Arnold bot telling John Connor that he killed him. It was great.

Instead we got "i have a human heart lol so u can have it John XD #yolo"

Fight me faggots. I don't give a fuck.

how old were you when you first saw it though?

also THIS

Lone Ranger is definitive weird as fuck 200-mil budget kino

I fucking love Gore Verbinski

definitely a case of filmmakers making the wrong choice because of "muh internet echo chamber"

Like...people would have been talking about that ending, instead the movie ends on a total fucking whimper.

btw, Helena Bonham Carter was originally a hybrid Terminator too. The entire Skynet facility was populated by Hybrids. They cut all of that from the final cut as well.

I like both Jason Goes to Hell and Halloween Resurrection.

It's my favorite of the series.