What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Attached: mutt.jpg (1124x704, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd-ar-Rahman_III
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes cute af

Complete eradication of North Africans and Latin Americans

Attached: 20180317_203549.jpg (1440x2560, 1.46M)

>those particular ethnicities
Is he the most American person to ever exist?

Its an edit of an earlier meme
My actual DNA is 80%+ Italian with a little Irish

Attached: 1520098183910.png (157x317, 100K)

Come home, American man.

is this true for him or fake editing ?
Otherwise do you think that many americans have native american dna ?

Terrone just uses a British proxy
He's from some shithole in the Midwest

Attached: the eternal terrone.jpg (1944x2592, 2.7M)

Obviously a meme

Attached: terrone2.jpg (1124x704, 172K)

>even from one of the largest regions in the US
truly a legend

the guy in the pic is from the uk

those with native DNA are usually individuals with Mexican relatives

he looks like a shitskin trotsky

Attached: trotsky1.jpg (309x397, 51K)

shit taste

I think you mean Groucho Marx

DELET this

What's your problem with that image? It's just some legs.

Its that whore

Doesn't look like a whore, looks like a pair of legs and a torso.

el abominacion

Attached: elabominacion.jpg (1440x2560, 673K)

he looks like a mexican

hes italian

both are swarthy animals

Italians are white
Mexicans are Shitskins

>Italians are white

Those eyes don't look asian.

>tfw I made this

THE IMRPOVEMENTS ARE WELCOMED THO LMAOOOOOOOO

Yes

Attached: Claudio+Gioe+Humbling+Premiere+71st+Venice+n2-RTevJeDyl.jpg (395x594, 47K)

Why the red dots?

Acne

Make more memes w him

I really cant think of any, his only really discernible trait is ranting about whiteness, europeaness and hate for latin americans, its all there

I didnt draw the acne or the nose moles tho

Lol

No, that is /CHI/

the most dangerous combination

Hoarding white genes

I hate sandniggers too
Especially north africans

He's also a cuck

north africans are comfy aside from m*roccans and alg*rians desu, specially tunisians and lybians

Is this the annoying emma watson autist

Terrone especially hates Tunisians because some half Tunisian guy in New England is fucking a Sicilian girl while Terrone is a virgin
That's why this picture gets him mad

Attached: 1521343511599.png (157x317, 87K)

Shut your mouth gook he is basically a filipino

Based Amerindian BULL.

he is irish diaspora.
Those traits are not natural occurrences in italia
As stated by (TRUE)italybro here

tunisians and lebs are probably the most civilized muslims out there (unless you consider upper class persians and gulf arabs to be their own ethnicities)

Claudio is 100 % Italian
Yeah very comfy
Was very comfy when they enslaved Europeans for 600 years

What would you do if you met Franco-Tunisian in real life?

Call him a fat faggot and say his gf is a whore and a race traitor

bro they literally spent the last 500 years being european colonies, not even 50 years ago algeria and morocco were french colonies

north africans still suck MAD european dick

Barbary slave trade lasted 300+ years
Spain was enslaved for 700 years

I don't even like Emma Watson shes a feminist cunt
You have the wrong man on this one.

Spanish occupation is far too complex to call it slavery, in fact more slavic slaves were brought into iberia than iberian slaves were ever made

the jizah was abusive yeah, but aside from some brief changes in power like the umayyad-abassi transition shit was pretty calm.

Make no mistake I am 1000% glad the reconquista happened but the occupation of iberia was almost positive in the sense that it left a lot of cultural development while leaving almost no trace of genetic influence

It was fucking slavery
Do not bullshit me Indio

make another with 0n face

Nigger trust me I KNOW LOTS about the history of Iberia { my ancestors :) }, even the most conservative sources such as the dude who wrote The Real History of Al-Andalus could not disregard the positive influences left after ocupation was over, and the very fact that it ever happened made Spain the most pious country Europe and catapulted it to become the most powerful country in the world for over 300 generations, still to this day several elements of muslim culture remain and are celebrated throughout Spain, from music and architecture to Spain's particular bovine culture.

Also the Spaniards gave plenty of payback to the moors in the years to come, its pathetic to be a revanchist about it when the only people that give Spain shit about the existence of Al-Andalus are white racial realists such as Madison Gray

This I will say, the Umayyads were decadent as fuck and their goverment was nefastous, and all things that happened such as the caliphs marrying exclusively with blonde spaniards and shit are counteracted by the fact that the only good Umayyad dynasty, the Abderramans, were closet homosexuals that become extinct because they wouldn't penetrate their wives

Hell, Abderraman The Great himself was cousin with the Kings of Castile, Aragon and Navarra and kept friendly relationships with them, if it wasn't for the fact that his grandson was a flamboyant faggot who had no heir and caused the Abassies to take control of muslim Spain then the reintegration of Al-Andalus into the rest of Iberia would've happened like in the year 1000

The virgin chav (probably has a cockney accent eewwww!!)

The Chad Peruvian BULL.

His 56andme results would say otherwise. A horse born in a dog-house is still a horse, not a dog.

If you think I'm bullshitting you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd-ar-Rahman_III

By the time the Umayyad caliphate fell to the Abassy caliphate, most umayyads were like 3/4ths iberian and already had that good ol' european nobility decadence, if you are going to hate somebody hate the Abassies (which were saudies not north africans),

Claudio is 100% Italian you stupid fucking peckerwood
Not reading this fucking dissertation

>Saudis
Saudis are a dynasty
You mean Bedouins?

Pakistan is quite nice this time of the year.

Dude, Abderraman III literally frustrated like 3 attempts of arab invasion into Iberia in order to protect the christian kingdoms as well as the particular umayyad european culture from being replaced, he also was literally just 1/4 arab and by the time Aberraman V died with no heir the Umayyads were like just 1/32 arab, you are seeing the history of Al-Andalus and medieval iberia from some retarded foreigner lenses

They were from the arabic gulf, modern day saudi arabia.

>sicilians are genetically north africans
wut
sicilians are genetically closer to romans than any other part of italy

They do have some arĂ¡b genes but its Just a little

not true, autosomally sicilians, greeks, jews and magrebians are really close together autosomally and also share a single main haplogroup, J

Attached: 1498423385461.jpg (2051x1731, 489K)

Attached: 1501458959256.png (1500x1200, 316K)

purest europeans are the basque and the sardinians, everyone else is somewhat mixed with either east asians (north europeans) or semitics (southern europeans)

Hr is a MICK BULL. Not a dago. They merely adopted him.

Whoops I meant he*

My favorite poster:)

T-THANKS

Attached: 1515526569757.png (1014x999, 1.29M)

north africa
>haplogroup j
j is a minority e_m81 is the majpority by far

Make whites and Latinos bow down to ITALIAN AMERICANS

please, tell us, what kind of shitskin are you?

His endgame is a life of suffering

Stay mad mutt, he's italian learn how to read