youtube.com/watch?v=unz1CGoFVMU
youtube.com/watch?v=NTgiPmG7OLE
youtube.com/watch?v=tejsD8QdlN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm ACTING!
LOL FUCK OFF

SHANSHA SHLEASHE SHNO SHI SHLOVED SHOURE SHMOTHER

Daily reminder this is god tier writing

mmmmmmm yes I fantasize about doing it with you and your mommy at the same time hehehehehe sansha

HE DIDNT DIE SO GOOD

was this part of his flightplan?

And getting killed, I shapposhe that was part of your plan too?

>the new generation is ready, and the pack will survive the winter

Jesus Christ

this is infuriating

>there are people who identify with and root for the underhanded, lying, war causing usurer.
>they also are dumb enough to think he could 'win'

"Sansa all I did was destroy your family, sell you to a sadistic rapist, and try to turn you against your sister...why are you so salty?"

I shapose he didn't plot so good

I specifically don't go to reddit so I don't have to read this eye cancer. Please do t post reddit screen caps again

it's leddit, what did you expect?

think i'd get banned if i make a thread saying "BANE NO" with this pic tomorrow

i think u'd get BANED haha

What went wrong?

have this exact wallpaper

wtf I hate Starks now

I've only sporadically watched this show between seasons 2 and 7, but I never saw Littlefinger's name come up much after the first few seasons, and I don't think I saw his face again period until this year. I felt like his whole comeuppance was way too late in the game, from my shitty perspective on the show. He seemed like such a tertiary character and so removed from the major storylines now

>it takes genius to figure out that telling Vale Knights that LF killed Jon ARRYN would turn them against LF
>it takes genius to figure out that telling Northmen that LF betrayed Ned Stark would turn them against LF

JFC how superficial and brainlet are the normies?

sansa should have executed him god dammit

To be fair to the normies I didn't realise this until now either

Was it too much to ask for him to get some great epic monologue explaining why he did the things he did like with the brothel scene with the two whores "training" in the back?? Was is too fucking much to ask for us as an audience to get to understand and maybe even sympathize a little over his motivations before getting his throat cut, so this scene becomes something more then just "hurr, bad guy gets executed... isn't this a great season finally scene guys"??

Such a master smooth talker like Little Finger spending his last moments whimpering was one of the biggest kick in the balls from D&D to the source material so far

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOOOOOOOOOOOF

THEY MURDERED THIS MAN IN COLD BLOOD.

WITH NO PROOF WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THE SANSA ARYA BICKERING

FUCK THIS SHOOOOOOOOOOW

you were MemeInBlack, weren't you. don't fucking lie to me.

>autism

Lol no you clearly haven't used Reddit your own posts are upvoted by default.

>"i am no man"

Why are there so many fucking threads for this shit tier show

yeah, but a show I enjoyed for 6 years has turned to shit over the last 2 months. I am a bit mad about it.

Did they ever really declare it a "fair trial"?

All of the judicial systems in westeros seem to end with the person in charge either executing the accused or letting them have a trial by combat.

Salsa even admitted that she takes a while to learn shit because she's a goddamn mongoloid but she finally figured out that he was tricking her after he not-so-subtly told her to murder her sister.

They were both bickering for real until then and then they were just like "oh, yeah, he's actually admitted to being behind everything from the start"

also Bran can see visions and shit now and they'll probably trust their crippled brother who drank too much kool-aid over anybody else who's not in the family because they're from the north.

Baelish fucked up man.

Viral marketing as always

Sorry, but too many people from unscrupulous groups liked him so we had to kill him off in a supposedly insulting way. Nobody is really complaining about a woman killing their character in the most Mary sue way, which we didnt expect but some of us are ok with that

>you clearly haven't used Reddit
t-t-thanks, y-you too.

>marketing
>when the season is over
This is just unadulterated autism and shitposting

Sansa isn't a man, and Arya wishes she was one

>Baelish fucked up man.
when? If he did, I'd be fine with the scene. I am not rooting for him like a lot of the people on here. I just don't expect for characters, especially one that has been around since S1E3 to get the axe arbitrarily.

>and then they were just like "oh, yeah, he's actually admitted to being behind everything from the start"
when?

Reddit's interface is so boring. Where are the Pepe reaction images?

>The man who passes sentence should swing the sword.

I guess Sansa never took that lesson to heart.

Because it's a huge cultural phenomenon and Sup Forums is one of the few places you can openly vent about how shit it is.

because nobody else actually has any knowledge beyond high school film class and GoT/R&M were the two biggest shows that happened over the weekend besides the fight.

Everyone hates R&M because this board is either oddly religiously conservative or pretends to be for the memes.

so it's GoT. or make your own thread. or not. fuck you.

>shit

What kind of execution is it to slit a mans throat in your ancestral halls and watch him drown in his own blood in front of all your other guests? I thought they'd touch on in the scenes after like "Hey that was kind of fucked up and barbaric and dad would have lost his shit if he saw" But I guess not. Yaaas queeens.

Ned dies because he tries to buy off the guard.

>The man who passes sentence
>The man

I AM NO MAN

>people wondering why the generals are trash

This is why.

wow it's like poetry it rhymes

i really hate when people use an exclamation point in their statements

It's a new episode of an ongoing show, of course it still gets marketed, and it's popularity is the result of that

Reminder that Ned was the only honorable guy in the whole north because of Jon Arryn's teachings and that all the other nords are bloodthirsty savages that shout king in the north everytime someone wins a battle.

So do I!

why would sansa give little finger a "fair trial" when she learned early on that playing ball gets you royally fucked. the whole point was to give little finger a taste of his own medicine. to catch him off guard and end him. it was not an exercise in diplomacy.

You have autism!

I actually agree with you but isn't one of the main points about the show: "being like Ned gets you killed"?

Also the Starks present in the hall have all seen enough shit that executing a guy in their hall is pretty tame by now. If nothing else, it sends a good message to not fuck with the Starks at this point.

They have a guy who can see everything as it happens, a ruthless assassin who can get in anywhere and a figurehead who can command an entire army if need be.

he gave her a choice about ramsay

>file name

Maybe you should learn to use them!
youtube.com/watch?v=unz1CGoFVMU

Ned didn't die because he refused to slaughter people in his house and leave the mess for the cleaning wenches. For fucks sake. Littlefinger should have been on the chopping block. But I guess that would need a whole new scene and they'd have to set up in another location so it's easier to do the cgi ninja throat slit nuthin personnel kid.

I am honestly disturbed by how happy most people seem over the way he was murdered. It was a fucking kangaroo court and he didn't even get the chance to explain himself, nor did they consider to imprison him, and motherfuckers cheer for that? It's almost like if they'd cheer when the Nights Watch stabbed Jon.

Yeah, obviously LF caused a lot shit but almost every character in the series did. He helped Sansa a lot and never actively hurt her and she doesn't even give him a chance and the scene paints her as the good guy?

To be fair, Bran could demonstrate his magic by telling other people how beautiful they were in the moments he couldn't possible know, so that's not such a big deal. Just even if there is perfect evidence against LF, surely the guy deserves some mercy instead of being ganged?

I was just thinking today what a faux pas that is online and what kind of autism started that in the first place

Does him falling so far make anyone else upset and long for a better time? While yes, he was basically in charge of the Vale and a technically higher position, it feels like he had more true impact when he was in King's Landing as master of coin and running a brothel. He went from speaking in the ears of kings to sneaking around Winterfell and leering at goblins.

I've been here too long to laugh at this but I did anyways.

These are the same people that cheer and clap when Lannister soldiers get roasted alive by dragons. Despite the show having a whole scene dedicated to showing that the soldiers are just regular people and also Ed Sheeran.

bad guy die we clap clap

He was about to say there's no time, but the Are ya cut his throat.

Theres no better way to encapsulate just how dumb the show has gotten than Littlefingers story. Same goes for Varys, who I don't think had a single fucking line in this episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTgiPmG7OLE
youtube.com/watch?v=tejsD8QdlN8
Remember when this show was good.

Sansa watched him squirm into her aunt's life claiming he loved her and proceeded to kill her to take the power. he then traded her off to Ramsay knowing he was an absolute maniac.

It shouldn't be a leap in logic for Sansa to assume he was going to try and wed her just to kill her off and steal Winterfell and eventually the Iron Throne. He gave her too many tips and tried to make her like him by playing his mind games.

I suppose he didn't really fuck up himself, he just didn't expect Bran to have scrying powers, which is really what fucked him over.

as for admitting everything, you got me there because I guess he only ever really tells Varys what he wants and that doesn't count for this scene.

>when did baelish fuck up

When Bran got green seer powers.

>When Bran got green seer powers.

and hence, why I am angry with the scene.
The good guys are cheating to win, just like on every other show.

Yeah but so is the night king in fairness. He has the same powers as bran, that's how he got the dragon.

aaaagggghhhh

I don't remember that many people cheering over that tbqh. Most were happy that there was finally some dragon action but still recognised the horror of it. The only place where I read something nuanced about LF's death on the other hand, is fucking 4chains.

I thought he did spectacular because he is acting. Littlefinger isn't actually feeling remorse or regret, he is just acting to try to gain sympathy, it wasn't genuine and that is how the actor acted.

underrated

what fanfic theory is this now?

Most everyone I know irl views GoT in black and white now. Lannisters bad, Dany good. Even as men are burned to ashes and disintergrate in the wind they don't care. They're just evil stormtroopers. But when the dragon gets ballista'd it's all "awww noo! Poor thing!"

Baelish shouldn't have tried to turn Arya and Sansa against each other so blatantly. He shouldn't have tried to stir up shit when he realized Bran's power. He should have immediately packed up and given every excuse for Arya to forget about him (dumb quasimodo muh list bitch) and Sansa with a portion of the Vale army to keep her happy.

Sansas aunt was a crazy cunt and almost killed Sansa. He OFFERED her the marriage to Ramsay, he nudged her into it but it wasn't forced if I recall it right.

>He gave her too many tips and tried to make her like him by playing his mind games.
But you don't kill a man for wanting to gain power, almost every character is after that. His action didn't hurt her directly that much and were net gain in the end.

What is this show even trying to do anymore? Things are just happening for the sake of it.
I get the impression no one on the team creating it have any passion for what they're doing whatsoever.

>able to interact with bran in visions just like the 3 eyed raven did
>why now?
>because he knew daenerys would range 3 dragons north, he laid a trap for them (kill a white walker, duuuuh why does only one wight live?)

He knew all of this would happen in this timeline. The wall is magic and can only be felled by magic, and a dragon is magic. It's not fanfic at this point, I've already called all this dumb shit while everyones freaking out about it. Knew the dragon was gonna breathe blue flames, not ice, knew LF was gonna get it cause sansa already didn't trust him etc. Sit back and enjoy the show next season lads.

i was pissed at first too, then i rewatched the scene.

he denied very little of what he was accused of, even admitting to some of it. when bran drew the play-by-play of what he did to ned in the throne room, his reaction was transparent.

his whole demeanor changed to desperation as soon as he realized, with bran in the room, his lies would have been countered no matter what he said so he begged.

he couldn't out-lie his predicament because he wasn't prepared, tricked and beaten at his own game.

He should have told them that Ned was a fool for supporting Stannis over Renly.and not being Joffery's regent that could kick him out at anytime and replace him with Tommen. Ned was also stubborn in his quest like Jon Arryn because of this theory thousands of innocent people would die in war.

I'm glad he died because he's an awful person and Ned deserves revenge.
I hate the way it was done in the show. He came out like a weak coward. Remember that Petyr is supposed to be a very dangerous man. He's hardly a threat in the show, and they've downplayed his intellect to the point of stupidity (he didn't know ramsay was a sadist sick fuck really? and bookLF would NEVER go north). Also what happened to the little boy who dueled big & buff Brandon Stark for Cat and refused to yield after being offered to many times, while taking quasi-fatal wounds? Oh he just fell on his knees like a bitch. Yeah.

I SHUPPOSHE THA- ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>isn't one of the main points about the show: "being like Ned gets you killed"?
Exactly. They've all learned the hard way. You need to root out the treachery mercilessly.

Yes, GoT basically has the fandom of LOST. And it'll end like it too.

>Littlefinger should have been on the chopping block.

Given the way the scene unfolded you wouldn't have many options. He wasn't just a nobody like the guy Ned executed in the first episode, he was technically lord of the Vale. If Sansa and Arya brought Baelish to the chopping block under the guise of executing Arya alone and turning the tables on him, it wouldn't have been as impactful because then everyone would be like "hey have you seen Petyr, I need to ask him something about the Vale soldiers." and the girls would be like "uhhhhhhh".

They needed to out him in front of everyone and him begging for his life only made the situation worse because it implied guilt. if he went down like "you're wrong." and they executed him then everyone would be like "hey uhhh maybe he was innocent?"

I know you know GoT is a drama so they obviously went with the most dramatic possible way of doing it.

Misdirection twist with Arya and littlefinger
Petyr trying to explain
Bran outing him and scaring the shit out him
Petyr begging for his life
Arya kills him with his own dagger.

It makes sense that it's Arya who does it because it'd be awkward for her to just give the dagger to Sansa and have her walk around from behind the table to kill him.

He gave it to Bran, Bran gave it to Arya and Arya was the one who he was trying to fuck over.

You're correct, it's probably not how things would've gone in a situation that wasn't made for television. but oh well.

>couldn't foresee an autistic cripple with magical powers would reveal his intentions
>tricked and beaten at his own game

"The woman who passes the sentence should not give the defendant a chance to explain himself and should have her little sister slit the guy's throat while he's speaking."

I like it better desu. YASSSSSSSSS

>that tear on his cheek
Jesus I never felt so bad for the asshole who started everything.

>good guys are cheating to win

I'd say Bran earned his powers man. He's a fuckin cripple who got his heffer to pull him through hell and back and lost a lot on the way.

If Baelish was really the mastermind, he'd know about the three eyed raven.

Didn't he think it was worth it having spies beyond the wall? No because who'd expect magic, right? Except for the fact that Jon's been warning everyone about hte magic beings from beyond the wall since he came back to life. Petyr should've known there are forces at work he can't control.

>master strategist
reddit ruined this show.

The better quote is
>the madman sees what he sees

wtf i love reddit now

he had knowledge of bran's magical shit powers when they exchanged the dagger.

he wasn't able to process that shit in his head? or did he just think it was a lucky guess or attributed to bran being delirious.

>tricked and beaten at his own game

are you retarded or do you think it was his plan to walk into the room where his death was about to take place?