Finno-ugric master race

anglos, nordics, aryans, slavs eternally btfo

only descendants of khans are allowed to post in this thread

There there Pekka, I'll walk you home and tuck you in.

We have talked about this, nothing stronger than 9%.

There there Jens, don't you have an ahmed to prep?

mu vend

WE WUZ KHANGZ N SHEEIT

Your actual admixture analysis :)
(the analysis & the comparison based on the genetics heritage of people living there nowadays)

Am I a khan?

no

It seems to be you don't understand how this works in the real world. The /pol kind of shilling one thing, but the admixture analysis ...

"Admixture analysis (more properly known as biogeographical ancestry analysis) is a method of inferring someone's geographical origins based on an analysis of their genetic ancestry. An admixture analysis is one of the components of an autosomal DNA test."

The attached image by me, shows the current face of the nation. Nothing more and nothing less. This is not lineage study, this is admixture analysis.

The Russian percentage is that large because the Finno-Ugric tribes themselves come from northern Russia. They inhabited that land before the Slavic tribes assimilated the various Finno-Ugric tribes into their own gene pool. Thus many people think that Finnic genes are Russian genes. But the truth is that the only intelligent Russians, the only Russians who deserve to be called white, are the ones with Finno-Ugric admixture.

The Eternal Slav must pay for their crimes against Finno-Ugricism.

Don't all Europeans have mighty Finnish genes from the Fingolian invasion. (Which is an hypothesis to explain the missing European haplogroups.

How the historical conflicts, wars, migration (and so on) change 'the facial features' of a nation is beyond dispute. Unfortunately, the damage is done and there are consequences.

Finnic Khanate when?

fpbp

The components it's drawing from are modern approximates to accommodate the closest they can get, not the real ancient ones because they've long gone extinct.

Putin is Vepsian,Lenin was Mordvin.
Russians are peasants that have been ruled over by nords, finns and mongols since the dawn of time.

Yes you say well, and as I mentioned
>>This is not lineage study, this is admixture analysis.
>>based on the genetics heritage of people living there nowadays

Actual admixture is this. they have large mongoloid and americoid admixture. Americoid is probably mostly prehistoric from ANE and proto-Siberians/Amerindians but it's there is also later admixture with mongols.

don't fucking include me you can take estonia just leave latvia and lithuania

>Actual admixture is this
Nope. That is just a pattern analysis. You can find dozens on the internet. Better than nothing, but that's why free.

To be honest, if you made that mix today it wouldn't be autosomally the same as us and it wouldn't look like us.

It's trying hard to get our position right, but has to resort to giving us westerness in Basque in order to counter-balance the overt easterness by Oroqen.
"Caucasoids" are not even caucasoid because Basal Eurasian comes from a population that lacked Neanderthal. That's why Oase2 pulls towards East Asia more, because East Asians were not affected by Neanderthal-lowring Basal Eurasian migration.

I love Finland. I want to go there. I don't care if people are standoff-ish, I would fit right in because I hate standing too close to people, making eye contact or talking to strangers. I've also lived in Alaska the first half of my life so I know what it's like being in a cold, depressing environment

Finns are a tough people. The concept of sisu is just badass. No matter what you're doing, try your best and see the job done all the way through, whether its taking a shit or fighting off a Soviet invasion. I've found Swedes are effeminate faggots, and every Finn I've met IRL (quite a couple exchange students here) agreed.

Is there such a word for us Finnlovers? Finnaboos?

By the way even the pattern analysis show the same overlaps :)

Just compare them.
Same results. Russian, Norwegian and the melting pot somewhere at the Mordovian.

You can relax, our admixture dropped even funnier results.

LÖÖK MAM AIM MEMEING ÖN THE NET INTER NET MONGOL LÖL AIM FANNY LÖL LÖL IHIHIHIHIH MÄM MÄM LÖÖK