IT's gonna be horrorkino

IT's gonna be horrorkino
youtube.com/watch?v=mhl3LOUwdeQ

But will it have "that" scene in it?

Its a 15 in the uk....

Im guessing its mostly 'oooh scary clown' and Sinister type jump scares.

Pennywise is too sinister. The thing that made Curry so scary was how he acted like a jolly clown and was really an all powerful evil monster

literally no adaptation ever except for the one your uncle made will ever depict that scene

This Stephen King is fucked in the head and should be vanned

>His eyes go from yellow to blue when he gets closer
Nice, they care about the little details. This could be the best King horror adaptation since the Shining.

those stupid sound effects

>9/10. Did you see how the eyes changed color? Best moment of the year!

I know, right? It's the first thing that really put me off.
I agree. It's too obvious he is evil now

I love this meme

it's not a meme. watch the teaser and see it for yourself, dumbass. this looks like shit.

But it's true

Dude you're like the first person to bring this up, thanks for the insight.

>He's still pretending the mini series is good

>He's still making baseless assumptions.

Why so butthurt? Curry was legitimately unique this seems like every other horror movie monster

stephen king was also super fucked up on cocaine when he wrote that. I think it was cujo that he actually can't even remember writing

It looks pretty nice, but (1) why is Pennywise's dialogue all ADR? It's so painfully obvious, too. And (2) why is his accent that heavy? I dunno, it rubbed me the wrong way.

The kid is a great actor though. I'll probably dig it.

Oh bro, that's such a sick observation! I can't believe no one else sees what you see!

>He's still making baseless assumptions
>As he just said a movie looks like shit from a 1 minute clip

I also like how his left eye isn't totally in line with the right one, the right is looking at Georgie but the left is fixated towards the viewer the whole time. Gives it an uncanny valley sort of feel, like it knows the shape of a person but can't get all the details right.

Thanks

It's a meme for people who didn't read the book. You haven't seen the movie yet. Wait til it comes out, put your expectations and bullshit aside, and give in to the movie. Then decide

Yeah the actor has a lazy eye but could actually use that here

>I'm going to shit on your opinion because it's not 100% original. If anyone on this planet has thought of your opinion at some point in the past you need to shut up and sit down! Only truly ORIGINAL things are allowed on Sup Forums!

I SHAPPOZE ORIGINALITY IS OFF THE TABLE AS WELL

>the near constant shilling of this shit on Sup Forums
Seems like horror movies get shilled on this board harder than any other genre of movies. I wonder why marketers try it on Sup Forums

>Let down by every movie to come out in the past 15 years
>"Surely this one will be good, right?!"

>that dumb unscary jumpscare
It's shit

What jumpscare?

>Let down by every movie of the last 15 years
You seem impossible to impress

Not really. IT looks like shit, user.

Dont chA wAnt a BALOon GeOrgie
Why does this swedish autist talk like this?

Also why can no one create a new original series and can only make remakes or sequels or prequels?

You're just a contrarian with a hard on for Tim Curry, user

>But will it have "that" scene in it?
Oh yes.... yes it will...

maybe. he is a great actor.

There's no way in hell they'd actually include the scene as is

Bull fuckin' shit

The text has to be edited or some shit, just no way they'll include it.

>no way they'll include it.
The director has already said in a bunch of interviews that the gangbang isn't happening, and he came up with another way of getting them out of the sewer.

awww, they got ice cream after it. that's cute

It's an eldritch spider from todash space pretending to be a clown

Yeah, I thought that 3 months ago, too, but now we all know better. Except you.

FINN IS CUTE

Go be negative somewhere else. We clown kino now.

For the last fucking time no you pedos

>Giant spider

>Go be negative somewhere else
>>>/reddit/

Creampie followed by ice cream.
What a day.

All of those kids have better sex lives IRL than you.

Isn't that every horror movie in the U.K?

I cannot wait for this movie to come out so you idiots will stop talking about the running the train on Bev scene.

Same reason Disney bought star wars instead of making a new sci fi.

What the fuck was his problem?

Also I watched the original when I was a kid and it didn't bother me at all. The original seemed to just cater to people with clown phobias and I remember laughing at some scenes because of how much of a faggot pennywise was.

I haven't read the book, though.

That scene's going to be on the extended blu-ray.

>tfw everyone in this thread is paid to be here but you

>discussing an upcoming movie on the movie board is a shill conspiracy
Right, I guess it's back to yelling at niggers.

Lol no

miniseries wasnt great sure, but curry's performance was more suitable. the reason he chooses the clown as his form as its easy to lure kids with his happy facade then consume them. in this, they just focused on making him scary, which defeats the purpose. also reminder they fired a competent director for a total fucking hack because they wanted it to appeal to a modern mainstream audience

keep your pervy pedo thoughts to yourself pls

Do you really think they'd have that nigga?

>the reason he chooses the clown as his form as its easy to lure kids with his happy facade then consume them

Nope. It literally just likes being a clown.

Well it's obviously in the hands of someone who really cares about the source material.

Yeah, uh..respond to...bait much?

I remember in the first trailer Stuttering Bill didn't have his stutter. What the hell was up with that?

Pennywise is too overtly scary. My feeling from the book is that It's clown form had a much more subtle horror, something you knew was off but couldn't pick up till it was too late.

Fukunaga went full retard on the script and probably shouldn't be allowed near children. His It might have been a good movie, but it abandoned what is great about the book.

Muschietti isn't perfect but Mama was decent, especially considering it was his first feature. And his version is embracing the happy childhood aspect of the story. Which is essential. Pennywise is nothing compared to getting that right

Who got sloppy seconds?

the fat kid in the back

which scene user?

I never read the story. What's the deal with his eyes changing colour?

Is this going to be PG-13?

Something Georgie sees. He thinks he was mistaken about the yellow, and finds the blue comforting because it's like Bill's.

I think Bill, the King self insert, went first

Ah, thanks.

No it's rated R

nope hard R, but sadly no mention of the R rating for sexual content

Read the book. Please. It's so much better than the old film and presumably this one. Mainly because there's some hilarious "what the fuck?" moments in there.

But yeah, IT liked to take the form of a clown because it was the best way to attract children when IT didn't really know them. Once IT knew what the children were truly afraid of, IT would transform into whatever that was.

In the book Pennywise only ever 'lures' kids in the Georgie scene. Every other time he appears he's trying to scare the shit out of people and eat them.

This approachable Pennywise meme needs to end.

The miniseries is dogshit because normies now only associate Pennywise with the clown when It becomes a million different monsters and creatures in the book.

what did fukushimas script look like

>le book is better mem xd
kys

how did you manage to get triggered by such a non-offensive post?

God he sucks as Pennywise.

>tfw the tv movie will always be better no matter how much millennials and /lit/fags whine

EXCUSE ME SIR

the way he says ''take it'' it's just disturbing

Probably.

The confrontation at the end might be better though. It always felt kind of shitty that just rush the spider and rip and tear its huge guts.

The tv movie is fucking garbage dude, get over it

he literally kidnaps a gay guy under a bridge and starts biting him in the armpit and is still a clown, he likes being a clown for fuck's sake

Big Bill went last in the book. Fatty Ben or Richie went first. I can't remember.

King breaks the fourth wall and address the reader directly about the menace that is the welfare system.

>he
>assuming the gender of a horror from todash space
um sweetie that is not okay

fat kid obviously /ourguy
/what about when he ate the faggot under the bridge at the beggining of the novel? he was a clown then and i don't think gay people are attracted at clowns, he 'd have shapeshifted into terry crews then, your logic is obsolete, he liked to change into a clown because he fucking liked being a clown

did you just call me sweetie? i identify myself as salty you CIS machito asshole

It's dated as fuck user wake up

Oh that makes me hopeful.

>he doesnt into currykino
sad desu

Is it true they'll show Pennywise biting someones hand off?