Go to the supermarket

>Go to the supermarket.
>"Pupusa"
>"Arepa"
>"Ching Chong Chong"
>"German and English speakers everywhere"
>Women in burkas

Whatever. It is not like we had a national project or anything.

Attached: chino panama.jpg (1296x864, 285K)

Who is this qtie?

>not liking pupusas

Pupuasa and Arepas are yummy. I am okay with that bit. Also ok with blond blue-eyed girls walking around. Asian people are acceptable. Burkas should be illegal, tho.

Well, being very honest, I like this.
In specific situations I presence such things in Brazil, and I actually like it. Brazil, as well as America as a whole is a continent of immigrants. The idea of creating homogeneous nations with a single idiom and culture is sheer bullshit.
We must appreaciate this diversity.

Various former Brazilian leaders (eg: Marques de Pombal, Getúlio Vargas) imposed the Portuguese language to all the territory, and today only a few people who were able to hold onto their roots can speak other languages, such as some Koreans, Russians and Germans. But this is not the rule unfortunatelly. We today could have various and different linguistic spots besides Portuguese, what would be a common language to everyone.

Centracaca confirmed first world

its a man.

>German and English speakers everywhere
horrifying, should have marketed to Turks and Arabs instead

I know.

>Women in burkas
what?

haram

Chicanos confirmed the scum of this Earth.

Are the burka-wearing beings native or imported'

wtf since when is Panama being invaded by Muslims?

Imported. People from here are too Catholic to consider other religions.

I had several Muslim classmates back in high school. So I would say several years.

>>"Pupusa"
>>"Arepa"
Giving snowflake names to gorditas

Attached: pepe11.jpg (306x306, 61K)

We need to hold a congress to name "flat maize cakes filled with toppings" once and for all

>snowflake

Attached: 431.png (499x550, 21K)

Are you new

If you want to be correct we could all use tlacoyo which is the original

Yes

I

Am

New

Cuck

Cuck

Cuck

Edit: hehe

Attached: 1446044089362.jpg (776x678, 133K)

too asstec sounding

Why? How did that happen? Why are they in Panama? Are they as shit as those in Europe?

Never heard of your country. Are you guys important enough for me to care?

They have been in significant numbers in Panama since the start of the construction of the Canal. But mostly from the Indian Subcontinent. They are numerous in some parts of the capital (not specially wealthy but not terribly like in Europe.). In Colón they actually play an important role as business owners. They are in other parts of the country but not in big numbers. They are neither as numerous nor as bad as in Europe. They are more moderate here for some reason, or that it seems. But lately, I 've seen Muslims that stand out more (in a bad way).

Only because the Panama Canal is part some of the most important routs for marine commerce. Sort of like the Strait of Malacca, but artificial.

Attached: 13402690_1637424469911051_412872246_n.jpg (640x800, 132K)