It's just blue fire

That means it's hotter than normal fire

Punches from the punch dimension.

lazer

but what if it's really cold ice breath? cold enough to physically cause damage

Propane.

>That means it's hotter than normal fire

Not in fantasy it doesn't.

Balerion and Drogon were also supposed to breathe black fire. Where does that fit? Pro tip, it doesn't.

It's just supposed to fit with Walker aesthetic

>reading the book
Get a load of this nerd

Blue fire >>>> red fire

If it breathes ice, wouldn't that just make the wall stronger?

So, fire can't kill a dragon, but fire kills wights. So is it actually fire it's breathing or just some weird magic breath thing to counteract the magic protection of the wall? Also assuming if it is just normal Fire it should instantly kill it

It's magic fire. The dragon is dead and it's fire sack is ruptured. There's no biological competent anymore; it's all 100% magic

are you guys completely fucking retarded or what
in this show they have shown things like wildfire with no direct real life equivalent, yet everyone and their mothers are trying to come up with some real world coneption of what the undead dragons breath is. It doesn't fucking matter. What matters is its not normal fire, which really wouldnt make sense to be coming out of an undead dragon. It doesn't "have" to be fire, its not like it melted the wall like an ice cube on the kitchen counter, it shattered it. The only explanation is that its some magic blue fire that doest have the property of fire that kills wights. thats it, its not farfetched at all considering its a fucking undead dragon

wildfire is napalm/greekfire

Did it look purplish to anyone else in some scenes?

but what about GREEN fire?

why is there no fire coming out of his neck?

Do you guys co-ordinate how you're going to shit up the board with free advertising or what? Almost seems intentional at this point giving this awful of a show this much attention.

Neither of those are green, which kind of makes all the difference especially since everyones arguing about fcking blue fire

Does anyone have the image where it spit an additional beam from his neck?

why does it have no heartbeat? why doesn't it breathe?

Or right IT"S FUCKING MAGIC YOU DUMB FUCK

Where are the eagles?

Sweetrobin passed a no flight zone, and they're under the vales command.
No eagles for now.

with sweetrobin

What the fuck is green fire then? Is it hotter than blue and red fire? Is Cersei going to clash with the other color fires?

Holy fuck

Green fire >>>>>> red fire = blue fire

better question is why is it's skin all decomposed and falling off? It was dead for like a few hours before it was brought back to life. Decomposition don't work like that.

It's mass effect 3 all over again

>few hours
Thats not necessarily true.

that's not decomposition; that's damage from the spear, explosion, fall, and dragging

>and your fire, it's fresh yeah?
>no chef, frozen
jesus christ...

What

Except red > blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> green in mass effect

Uhh you damn retards, it's ice and fire. Viserion is "singing" a song of ice and fire.

FUCK WHAT IS IT

what do his brothers sing?

kek

ridin dirty

I think you know full well the reason it looks like that is because DnD wanted the bad man's dragon to be more 'zombiefied' for their brainlet fanbase. Just Google 'zombie dragon', they all look the same, with the patchy wing design and the flesh falling off. As per usual this season, they wanted the visual but not the logic setting it up in the first place. This is a minor point but in a way it sums S7 up perfectly.

green flame is the least hot IRL

ofc

but i have to lie to myself and to others. It's the only thing that keeps me sane in these dark times.

blue fire is the hottest.

so hot is turned ice into steam instantly

>green flame
>IRL

Fuck off no such thing

Ice King thought it would look cool so he spent some time cutting holes into the wings to make him look more badass. That's also why it took so long for him to attack the wall.

Barium, faggot

>hes never burned a duraflame log

lol fucking poorfag.

I think we did tests about that in elementary school chemistry

>omg we're so smart

Elementary school isn't real life. Green fire will never be used irl

>Elementary school isn't real life

Your parents must be so proud to have a dumbfuck as their son

>Yet he quoted the guy saying a durflame log will create it.

Off the top of my head burning some types of tissues and thin copper wiring will also create green flame, if you tards at home want to diy test this.

Laser beam which ionizes the air around it