Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

I saw him in a cafe last week in Santa Fe. He was talking about the show and hinted at a spinoff he was helping write

>implying he isn't the driving force behind the latest retardation

Nope. You're a fat lazy slob and you'll never finish those books. You're also a total hack you disgusting obese piece of shit.

he had 20 years to write an ending.

I cant imagine what its like to live in new mexico mate
do u want to kill yourself everyday

No. I have no more faith in Martin to write a good ending than the writers on the show.

>Leaving stories unfinished for easy $$$
>Not eating a burger while we're at it

Are you ready for the Pulp Fiction/A Song of Ice and Fire crossover?

the book ending will probably be about the same

this whole season and next is basically hordor moments, the results are the same just the logic and writing to get there has to be made up by the guys who brought you Troy

> missing a fatass baby boomer that can't finish his own work

IT'S BEEN SEVEN YEARS AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET THE NEXT BOOK OUT LET ALONE FINISH THE SERIES! A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE IS 21 FUCKING YEARS OLD NOW AND YOU STILL CAN'T FINISH IT!

It will be funny if he dies and doesn't finish the books and the tv shows are the only ending to the series

I cant imagine a scene as awful as the Littlefinger death ever having happened in his version... Surely he has more integrity than D&D than to turn his greatest achievement into fan pandering 101

>tfw you've accepted that GRRM will die soon and never finish the books and no longer care

littlefinger begging for his life was perfect and that's how it will happen in the book. I still can't believe people identify with the elliot rodgers of westeros

Forgot his trolling on tropes aspect and went for the normie plot devices; "good" triumphs over "evil" in the end.

I told a mate that I would only read and buy the books once he was done.

That was in 2013 and it's nearly 2018

Not that user, I live in Albuquerque and yes, I want to die every day
Not quite as badly as when I lived in Phoenix though and about even with when I lived in Chicago

>and then Bran finishes his transformation into a tree, wargs, and flies the last remaining dragon into the Night King's frozen soul far in the North beyond the wall, the homeland of the Others. But before his suicidal charge finishes realizes the true scale of their power and dies pointlessly, his soul without a body to inhibit drifting aimlessly, flung ahead into the future where everyone he knew has long since died

when the main heroes are as bland as they are in GoT by this point people "rooting" for the villain isn't really that uncommon

>unfinished
They did some ARG bullshit and confirmed there was no way for Gordon to defeat all of the Combine and he just gave up after the G Man captured Alex and left him to die in space
For the purposes of the arg he was saved by vortigaunts so he could send the message of what happened back to earth and now lives on their planet doing nothing

Yeah well I'd understand it for Euron or the Night's King or Jamie or even some roastie rooting for Cersei, but rooting for Littlefinger you'd have to be the ultra bullied loser who wants revenge on all girls who teased you

Littlefinger was going to be the final boss the way he was in the books, show version is just a shitty forgotten side character killed off to move the plot along because D&D don't have any other ideas than killing established characters to generate plot

Is this guy retarded?

The whole scene was such a hackjob though... I don't mind him begging for his life but it was fucking sickening having one of the few interesting characters left being killed off so unceremoniously and with such little consequence by two of the most one dimensional and useless, and having it play out with dialogue that sounds like it was taken from the most upvoted comment in a reddit fanfiction thread... D&D do some spectacular battle scenes but their writing can be so God awful... Littlefinger at least has something to him that made him stand out and be enjoyable to watch but the characters they care about, and the one's we're now left with, are the ones that they can have say some stupid shit like "Actually... It's your turn to die!", and as they're writing that tripe they will be creaming themselves because they know that the lowest common denominator crowd which make up a large majority of the fans will be throwing their popcorn into the air, screaming and dancing around like infants, probably trying to start a chant when that episode airs... They've sacrificed any tension or subtlety in dialogue that used to be there in favour of pleasing fans. There's so much shit you could say about it but this scene just typified so much of what's gone wrong with the show

writing was bad as always I agree but the scene thematically was pretty much how I expect it to go down in the books

He's probably only writing Fire and Blood because of the spinoff

Nigga you have no clue what you talking about.

>They
I assume you mean valve.
Valve didn't do shit. Marc Laidlaw, the writer of the halflife series, left Valve almost 2 years ago and released on his personal blog the story synopsis of HL2ep3//HL3.

>arg
no

You'd care about littlefinger surviving because he's one of the last characters left who wasn't so predictable and one - note, and he brought something more to scenes than banter/expository dialogue. He was likeable in his actual character and personality as opposed to just being "good guy #1"
Saying you'd have to be a mad at women loser is just such a lame argument, yes he could be considered "edgy" I suppose, but just because that sort of character is so popular to be trivialised/associated with neets etc, doesn't mean they're any less likeable than the rest of the characters

Ugh yeah you could well be right,. I'd just like to imagine an alternative where such rich and potentially fantastic material and characters aren't discredited by scenes and dialogue like that

there's only one more season when else are they going to kill him off? He's probably lived longer than he will in the books.

It was obvious GoT was going to turn into shit the second they started to give fans what they wanted.

No need to kill him off at all though, it changed nothing of worth and he was essentially sacrificed as the "final episode death" so D&D could tick their boxes while keeping the now seemingly untouchable characters safe
True, it's just shocking to me how a show lauded universally for its unpredictability has so shamelessly become the opposite while still somehow maintaining much of its acclaim, at least from the fans

you think he isn't destined to die?

Honestly I guess he was always on thin ice but I liked him and liked the idea of him being one of the ones to make it through to the end. I wouldn't have minded him dying though, if it was handled well and he got a better send off than just being fodder. After all his years of scheming and developing as a character, to die at the hands of two of the worst characters in the show, to have it played out as an "air punching" moment of fan pandering, and to have it leave absolutely no meaningful impact on a show he's contributed so much to, it's quite sickening. Aiden Gillen, as much as he's joked about, is actually a pretty solid actor, especially by game of thrones' current standards, and him being tossed aside like he was is cheap. Doubt he was too impressed when he saw how it looked. Overall it was arguably one of the worst scenes I've seen in the show, and now it's the one I'm left with to set the tone for whatever comes after two years. There's so much bad to be said about it though, not even worth it

I've missed him since season 2 turned out to be an irredeemable pile of shit.