What happened in our society for shit like this to be normal?

What happened in our society for shit like this to be normal?

>shit like this to be normal

where?
You dont see these kind of faggots here in spain and we are pretty faggot friendly country

jews should be sterilized.

>Your 4 year old daughter goes into the girls Bathroom in target
>That thing walks in the girls bathroom right after your daughter went in

What do you do?

Generation X are a bunch of pussies (mainly the men) who are too afraid to discipline their children.

>normal

Maybe in Lausanne lmao.

Values and ideas shifted. They do it all the time, and differ from culture to culture.

Things would have looked different in 200 years anyway, even if "shit like this" wouldn't have been considered normal now.

America is like this now

Remember, what happens here first happens in Europe next :^)

>Muh relativism

There's also a big difference when things shift naturally versus an obvious agenda being pushed

Yeah, muh relativism. Fuck you.

Besides, advocating for things to stay the way they are ISN'T pushing an agenda? :^) So you're saying the left does a better job of advocating for their ideology than you're currently doing?

>What happened in our society

Men turn into these things from a lifetime of being cucked and having no viable options for masculinity. Pretending to be women is the only route they have to a minimum level of social acceptance.

>Advocating

By advocating do you mean forcefully pushing an agenda on the populace through censorship and indoctrination?

If you hate Western Civilization so much why don't you move?

why must you be such a stereotypical cuck

You are literally describing right-wing politics, my guy.

Ät skit, conservatard.

Has anyone actually seen these creatures? I'm about to finish up Uni and I've only seen like one of these things sticking their hands into the chocolate fountain at Golden Corral.

Careful achmed doesn't cut the internet to your cuck shed

pics like these just go to prove that anyone can be made to look good with makeup, even men
there's nothing wrong with looking good but makeup just makes us fraudulent

Can we please have a Feminist Initiative party in the UK too? It's a shame only Sweden gets a political party willing to confront structural inequality head on.

THE JEWS

I would stop being a hypocrite. Nothing to worry about.

Använder Sup Forums memes mot en Svensk.

Vad i helvete Sven?

Memes är allt de har att komma med.

>Little leftist faggot
>Swedish
That's a race traitor, and nothing else. It's a walking spewing bag of memes

Get the fuck out of here, Sweden. Your country went to shit because you handed it over to batshit insane feminists and you're trying to justify it with your postmodernism bullshit. Fuck you. I'm glad the Muslims are raping your women you fucking faggot eat shit and die faggot.

Decedence

>it will all be over soon

Shit like that isn't considered normal.

Are you upset, Ghana?

Nu slutar ni bråka tycker jag.

Vi kan samlas hos mig och äta lite knäckemackor å bullar å dricka kaffe, Sen kolla lite Lotta på Liseberg.. Shh vi ska inte ha annorlunda åsikter, Det kan ju bli bråk :^).

Åh vi har det så bra här.

Your internet girlfriend was upset when I assfucked her with my BBC you fucking faggot.

SAVAGE

da j00s

of course it's Günther who says shit like this

Thats ok we are not europe :^)

You stopped being men. Literally only ever yourselves to blame.

I'd say Childish.

But of course a Britbong is obliged to side with the nigger.

Also if Sweden is such a terrible place then why does every nigger from Ghana come here?

(Hint, Its probably because Ghana and west Africa is litterarly the asshole of the world.)
But you are probably just a britfag/murican using a vpn.

jews happened

The lack of the struggle of survival or large scale warfare has done this. Essentially, times are too peaceful and this is what we get: absolute degeneracy.

It's racist to call them shitole. Just because they have different values than you doesn't mean they are less worthy. You should embrace them Sweden, they can bring so much diversity in your society.

This isn't normal stop deluding yourself

>Also if Sweden is such a terrible place then why does every nigger from Ghana come here?

You're missing the point. Sweden is a brilliant place, if you aren't Swedish

Jewish leadership

Said the Brit..

What if i told you my life is great here? I got a good paying job, An avarge apartment (little too high rent but meh) And barely any real crime. Sure we got lots of nignogs and muslims here misbehaving, but they are misbehaving in their slums. When someone gets shot, its a immigrant shooting an immigrant, When a car gets burned to ash, its an immigrant burning a immigrants car, And when a girl gets raped its a mudslime girl getting raped by her cousins. Of course there is the occasional Swedish girl getting raped and that is a problem, but then again its the Swedish women who voted for this shit since most men are conservative / nationalist. So as a white man in Sweden life is fucking perfect, Also when i grow old and maybe start my own company i will have lots of cheap labor coming from the slums.

I always laugh when some idiot in a different country is trying to tell me what my reality is like.

Nigger

>t. Ulf Karlsson

What do you mean this isn't normal? You sound like a bigot or something.

it's not the jews, it's not religion withering away. it's simply society getting further and further away from what humans are designed for: tribalism.