FACT: JESUS IS BLACK

>Jesus is a living god embodied by the sincere beliefs of his followers

>Millions of new Christians emerge in Africa every year

>Christianity declines more and more in Western countries every year (unless you count Poland as Western)

Jesus lives in the hearts of blacks and he therefore IS black. You CANNOT refute this.

y`all Romans be raycis and shiet. Dis black man was a good boy always preachin about love and shit.

fact: jesus is a children's book character.

not real.

WE WUZ MASSAYAH N SHEEEIT

>Jesus was Semitic

>didn't work
>ran around with a crew and did nothing but shout at people, drink a fuckton
>throw fits
>expect handouts
>told people to pay taxes when he wasn't
>put to death while saying "I dindu nuffin"
yeah checks out

>black man ever bearing other people's sins
>black man admitting to his own sins
>black man knowing how to fish

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

Honestly, lots of blacks claim to be very religious but their attitude would imply otherwise.

I don't care if you picture Jesus as black, as long as you are letting everyone read the scripture for themselves.
You desire to know something of my Religion. It is the first time I have been questioned upon it: But I do not take your Curiosity amiss, and shall endeavour in a few Words to gratify it. Here is my Creed: I believe in one God, Creator of the Universe. That He governs it by his Providence. That he ought to be worshipped. That the most acceptable Service we can render to him, is doing Good to his other Children. That the Soul of Man is immortal, and will be treated with Justice in another Life respecting its Conduct in this. These I take to be the fundamental Principles of all sound Religion, and I regard them as you do, in whatever Sect I meet with them. As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion as he left them to us, the best the World ever saw, or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupting Changes, and I have with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts as to his Divinity: tho' it is a Question I do not dogmatise upon, having never studied it, and think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an Opportunity of knowing the Truth with less Trouble. I see no harm however in its being believed, if that Belief has the good Consequence as probably it has, of making his Doctrines more respected and better observed, especially as I do not perceive that the Supreme takes it amiss, by distinguishing the Believers, in his Government of the World, with any particular Marks of his Displeasure. I shall only add respecting myself, that having experienced the Goodness of that Being, in conducting me prosperously thro' a long Life, I have no doubt of its Continuance in the next, tho' without the smallest Conceit of meriting such Goodness.

Benjamin Franklin

Nothing to see here, just niggers prestending a white fictional character is black. You thought human torch and Ironman were the first?

black Jesus obviously got all the thiik wimenz.

This post is just as full of shit as every religious book.

Everyone knows this, but since there are a lot of stupid people on this board I'm going to repeat it: THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH YOU!!!

Hard mode: Prove that god exists, without obvious fallacies .

...although maybe all he wanted was a Ferrari?

WE WUZ GODZ AND SHIIIET
E

DAS RITE! MAH NIGGUH JESUS GON KEEL DA WHYTE DEBILS.

Oh look at that, another atheist Scandinavian no surprise there.

Jesus did NOT have long hair, the bible very specifically says hat long hair on men is shameful.

Fuck off, Austria, and stop being shit.

Bait thread
Sage

Impossible. Otherwise, he'd have turned water into malt liquor and fed a multitude with only five pieces KFC. He would have still kicked the moneychangers out but only because they wouldn't accept foodstamps.

Eh, what aboot Samson then? eh.

>>Jesus is a living god embodied by the sincere beliefs of his followers
In other words, Christianity is not some supernatural nonsense as a naive reading of the ideas from our point of view suggests. It is and always was just regular old meme magic.The most powerful force in the universe.

Jengus was not bleck he was blanc

WE

>Egyptians confirmed not niggers.
>Niggers move on to cling to Jesus
>Jesus resurrects as a ubermensch Neo-Nazi.
>Niggers buttblasted all over again.
>Niggers then claim WE WUZ BUDDHA N' SHIET.

It's an endless cycle.

>Prove that god exists
Prove God is absent.
>not a negative

Atheism is a faith. The burden of proof lies with the CLAIMANT. Atheism is the sincere belief that God is absent. Once you make the claim that there is no God, you alone must back up your claim or you have a faith.

No, YOU claim God exists. It is YOUR claim. While there is no evidence in nature and reality that such a thing is God, let alone the God of the bible or any other monotheistic scripture exists. The burden of proof lies with you.

Nice attempt at spinning it around though. Are you the black Jesus.

This is why Europe is collapsing you refuse to embrace God and live in a moral society. You live in a culture of homos and sexual immorality where hundreds of thousands of babies are killed every year because you don't have any morals.

None of the scriptures say he smelled really bad

Imagine a nigger in the desert, bathing once every few months

Someone would've jotted that down

>No, YOU claim God exists. It is YOUR claim
sigh
You win, I have a faith.

Now your turn to prove your claim.

Jesus is not God. Only the Father is God and there is no god but Him (Deut 32:39, St. Mark 12:29-34, Rom. 3:39-31 Jude 24, St. John 17:3)

Muztard detected

why would god have his dick cut by rabbis?

This!
There is only one God, are you a Hindu? Christians don't believe more than one God

Black people steal everything I swear.
>WE WUZ JESUS N SHEIT!
>WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT!
>WE WUZ SOLDIERS N SHEIT!
>WE WUZ JAPANESE N SHEIT!
>WE WUZ MEXICANS N SHEIT!
>WE WUZ EGYPTIONS N SHEIT!
>WE WUZ EXPLORERS N SHEIT!

even down to their very own rap music, its just sampled from older music, so once again the only thing they technically did create, was again stolen.

He probably looked pretty typical of the people born in that region

>fact

I don't think you know what that word means.

Don't forget he had a prostitute.
He also has the divine gift of gibmedats from God and he used it to make purple drank.

WE

Because that's part of living a human life from beginning to end and that's the custom of all of the Hebrew tribes.

Why wouldn't God want to know everything about human mortality and fragility first hand?

Obviously.

Just like every other historical figure of note.

They were all african americans.

Thanks Black History Month!

The holy trinity is some of the dumbest bullshit in history.

So there were like three different interpretations so some guy made this bastard of a compromise, few holy wars and a bought off "council" later and badda bing, everybody "agrees" but no one understands on what.