If China is so great then why don't you go back there?

If China is so great then why don't you go back there?

Attached: 1509973513402.png (645x729, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2131030/ethnic-chinese-and-want-live-china-find-out-if-you-qualify-new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because visa shit

Why don’t wh*tes go back to Europe?

You can get a weeklong visa at the airport now. Xi made it easier to visit China this year.

Yeah yeah, still need that visa every single time I want to visit my gf.
Hopefully I get a several year multiple entry one soon.

It's a fair question

pls don't summon the asian male white female poster

We have a mission to spread the greatness of china to every corner of the world. It's a lot of hard work but in the end it'll be worth it.

Attached: 1520391477419.jpg (858x536, 79K)

Enjoy >nice
Looking son

Or you could integrate like our ancestors did and fight for your new country.

I never choose the easy way out

No, you ARE choosing the easy way out. The hard way is integrating until you become a part of the country. I have chinese friends who's families came here 50 years ago who are fully integrated.

Stop being a traitor to your country with divided loyalties.

>Stop being a traitor to your country with divided loyalties
Why?

In the event of war you can only side with one, you need to make sure you will side with Australia.

This. It'd be like telling 18th century european settlers in america "why don't you go back to Europe if it's so great". It's about time for the world to bow down to their new masters.

>In the event of war you can only side with one
Who says?
>you need to make sure you will side with Australia
Why?

Thank you for understanding.

Because otherwise australia will be weakened into sparring ethnic ghettoes and eventually be overrun by foreign powers which will destroy the high standard of living you went there for?

Then I'll go to Canada

>inb4 you can't
I'm a terrifyingly fast swimmer

>even the chinocentric insults are shrouded in banter
It's too late Zhang, you've assimilated.

Why on earth would you side with an artificial nation made up of random ethnicities without anything in common except being " Australian" which of course is completely meaningless?

Because we are stronger united together than divided?

Where do YOU hold loyalty to if not Canada?

my fellow anglos

I’ll allow Chinese immigrants when I get a Chinese gf

Is that not what our countries are though? Are they not built around the anglo ideas of laws, justice, and freedom?

Should we not be uniting to stand up against the forces within and without who wish to destroy such things?

Good luck with that, there are more guys than girls so the competition his though.

>which of course is completely meaningless?
If were being serious, being 'Australian' for me is the life you make here.
Of course I wouldn't expect some first gen to hold strong ties here but his children certainly would.

Attached: images.png (200x200, 6K)

You have to go back you gook monkey

Chinese genocide PLEASE.

You mongrels breed like rats.

Don't come here popping out your yellow filth at every corner.

China is our hope. Only this country can create global order that would be a good competition for judeooligarchic murderous order of the USA and Russia. If China finally manages to buy Russia and its women and detronize USA to the position of second Brazil with nukes, we all will be safer here.

don't care if the mexicans or krauts or irish subscribe to the anglo belief system, they aren't my brothers

If you wanted to stand with the anglos why did you not remain loyal to our monarch?

didn't have a choice since i'm not ~300 years old

>tfw no Chinese gf
moving to Auckland once I graduate lads

Attached: 1416283306803.png (1129x828, 31K)

Fuck Ch*na!

>auckland

t. Moosefucker
You have to go back

Isn't it like half Chinese?
>me in one year on the left

Attached: 1416371915642.png (800x552, 713K)

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2131030/ethnic-chinese-and-want-live-china-find-out-if-you-qualify-new

It's not about moving to other cunts
It's about colonization
Make Australia great under the rule of chinkland

This. How can whitekuks even compete? They can't even build decent electronics or AI anymore.

yes

I'm not ethnic Chinese.

I couldn't have put it more eloquently, Bruce.

tfw gaugzhou feels exactly like sydney

why would i leave? the commissions i get from selling homes to fellow chinese is a huge amount of money

Cum to Singapore and give me the Big Dutch Cock then.

No.
Only my gf gets that treatment.

Because it really isn't great. You earn 50 cents an hour at some slave labour factory and go back to your garbage house that is 90% empty apartments. China is a paper tiger. They are the only country that builds entire Cities made of garbage so they can slightly boost their GDP.

>You earn 50 cents an hour at some slave labour factory
If you're uneducated labourer maybe.
If you can afford a house in a city, like Beijing, you have a decent income. Because how else are you going to pay the €800/m rent?