What the fuck was his problem? Was that Stark pussy so good he had to fuck over all of Westeros?

What the fuck was his problem? Was that Stark pussy so good he had to fuck over all of Westeros?

Literally no one can defend his actions.

He wants the good girl, but needs the bad pucci

Kek

it's love. something robert never knew.

>implying Robert didn't love Lyanna
Fuck off she was the only person he ever loved, nigger. She's a cunt for running away from her duty and marrying the Targ pussy. Big or small, we must do our duty.

I was a bit put off by HBO casting an actor who looked too much like the guy who played Viserys. They could have gone with an actor who was a bit more "hunky" I guess. Let the ladies get themselves hot and bothered over the fantasy of Rhaegar the Play-ar.

Targs aren't known for their common sense

He was merging ice and fire, so his child Eggmon could sing the song of a game of thrones

It's stated in the books that Viserys is basically a clone of Rhaegar in the looks department, faggot.

>implying viserys didn't just try to emulate his older brother to resemble the Dragon

bad writing

How did he convince the high fucking septon to bless his divorce and then keep that and his new marriage secret?

Since when does D&D follow the books?

He let the high septon have a go with Lyanna

The annulment/marriage was shitty but love is love.

The problem is why the fuck did they allow the world to believe she was raped and kidnapped

Would it have been so hard to scribble on a fucking raven "hey Starks, Martells and Baratheons sorry for the dick move but we're getting out of Westeros, try not to start a civil war and kill a million people though ok? T. Raggy and Ly-ly"

I don't think his actions are supposed to be defensible. He just got all caught up in feelz and went for it.

it wasn't his fault bobby boy couldn't manage being cucked like a rational adult.

he had to start rumors and shit like a petty maiden whore.

Or...

>be Rhaegar
>have mad king as father
>kills mad king
>takes throne
>can do whatever you want now
>marry Lyanna
>offers someone else's hand to Bobby B to compensate, probably Dany or something
>???
>done

Good post.

With gold, I imagine.

He wanted to fulfill the prophecy of the prince that was promised. It was prophesied that his third child would be the prince that was promised, but his wife couldn't have anymore children.

What use has the pope for gold?

>go to Littlefinger's brothel
>AYO LILKEK I NEED SUM WHITE WOMYN TO HAVE BABY WIF
done

Reading that post I realized for the first time that Rhaegar and Lyanna were based on Paris and Helen, the most unbelievable assholes of Antiquity