Gets occupied by 3 different counties in a span of 80 years

>gets occupied by 3 different counties in a span of 80 years
Are poles the biggest cuckolds out their?

Attached: Flag_of_Poland_2.svg.png (1024x640, 3K)

Losing to bigger and more populous countries is to be expected
You should read about Ming China

i really really really like romania

It's not Ming China it's *Qing China and the Qings had been degenerating for more then a century before the Century of Humiliation began you retarded Romanian gypsy.

DONT DISRESPECT MY NEW FRIEND

>their

bitch get on your knees and suck my dick

t. chad

>t. mutt with 10% german ancestry

Native americans are followed by Indians.

bad location

i saved my anus just for you ivanovich

nigger im not talking about muh ancestry so fuck off

>3
nani

>3 different counties
Who is third?

We're not the only one. Korea had this problem too. That's your fate if you're a small and weak country stuck between two superpowers.

Germany,Russia,America

Austria

my anus

If you mean occupied than it's all of these countries minus the chink -stans.

Attached: 96dd009d9abdf868785ea802fe3264a4.gif (738x566, 40K)

Someday we will get our revenge, i hope. I openly wish death to all Russians, Germans and Jews. How this death comes to them is not my problem. I am ready to support anyone who would remove these three judeosatanic nations from this planet, or at least pacify them, buy them or enslave them. They are behind all wars, chaos and suffering on this planet. It is not islam, it is not China : it is Yids, Ruskies and Krauts acting alone or in tight cooperation

>tfw Poland is a twink-boi stuck between 2 muscly chads

Attached: lewd_overload.png (680x383, 374K)

Fag

Kys mutt.

T.irrelevantshitstain

this is the most autistic thing i have ever read

you'd think like that if you lived here too

you americans have it easy, no one ever robbed you, no one ever invaded you and tried to genocide you. we have it every 50 years

and then americans come to poland and ask why we don't smile

>no one ever invaded you and tried to genocide you
we are being invaded and replaced by brown savages from south america and no one is doing a thing to stop it.

They must be destroyed, otherwise we will never be able to focus on improving human life and colonizing other planets. Instead we will be engaged into satanic orgy of self-destruction. These three satan-worshipping antihuman nations of killers, thieves and liars must be annihilated. It will be hard to turn them against each other again, so i think this time we need more external factors to help them to disappear from Earth

>chink -stans
Strayan education.

>no one is doing a thing to stop it.

what did you elect trump for then?

>we are being invaded and replaced by brown savages
You are a little late to the party on that front.

Attached: The_Unrestricted_Dumping-Ground._Louis_Dalrymple.jpg (1200x858, 411K)

trump is a push over and hes only trying to get rid of the illegals there's millions of legal spics here that are having more kids that white americans.

than*

most of "white americans" are irish or slavic mutts who weren't considered white just 70 years ago

and maybe you should just start breeding? if you kick all mexicans out but you don't breed, your country will collapse even faster

i rather have a white collapsed country than a powerful brazil 2.0 mutt kingdom

Damn lie, irish, slavs, even italians (maybe not sicilians) have always been considered white. Just inferior whites.

Most white Americans are from English stock or from protestants that were from Northern Europe

Anglo, Celtic, Germanic are by far the most common stock in the white American mutt group. Italians and slavs are only in the NYC-NJ metropolitan area.

>irish
St patricks day is over stop larping

that's what you want to believe, Paddy-Miroslav

Poles are the biggest slav group here and they are like 2% of the population

I'm sure there are plenty of polish immigrants in the usa atm.

They are still about 2% of the population. They just seem like a larger percentage of the population because they are so heavily concentrated in Chicago

I think he was referring to conquest of Ming dynasty by manchus in 16th century

That is the point you tard, the statistic you probably used is focusing on current polish immigrants. None are going to deal with trying to get to the usa atm when they can go to the UK and be cleaning toilets. We are a mongrel race of various european countries who Americanize throughout the generations. Only big deal atm with the spics is their skin color.

Attached: 1412465937967.jpg (397x461, 22K)

>they are like 2% of the population

because almost no one wants to admit he has Polish roots, it's a shame

I wouldn't admit it either if I didn't look so Polish

No buffoon that's the people both from Poland and of Polish descent

No stigma for being polish here besides some corny jokes

the best thing is that they're still the most nationalistic country in europe despite being so pathetic

>No buffoon that's the people both from Poland and of Polish descent
How the fuck can you even measure that, you can call yourself 1/7th irish and it doesn't mean shit when your ancestors pretty much where demanded to give up their heritage and Americanize and marry someone who is going to the same process. Whatever their ancestors are, they are long gone and they are consider white americans.

Food, religion, different customs for holidays etc...

>Food, religion, different customs for holidays etc..
all of it is pretty much gone with the moralization and americanization of the various european immigrants throughout the years.

>haha you're a cuck because your borders are open plains and your neighbours are warmongering maniacs

your women open their legs and invite us in and you cheer and feel protected

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 10K)

Not really. If were really assimilated into American culture they'd be protestant and not catholic

No need to be rude

Being catholic became acceptable (hence why JFK became the first catholic president). The process goes both ways, at least at something as powerful as religion.

>religion matters

I wonder why people call themselves 1/7 Irish or 1/88 Polish but never 1/2 German or 1/4 Anglo, if Anglo or German heritage are so common yet you don't see parades "German pride" or "English pride" in America, while you see people going out to show that they're 1/7 Irish or 1/88 Polish

>3
Muttposting isn't funny anymore

Attached: 1420053874461.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Kennedy won due to democrats in Chicago stuffing the ballot boxes

In the U.S it does.

And America is an Anglo country so our culture is the norm. And Germans were repressed so they had to hide the fact that they were German

>German pride
That got destroy really fucking hard during the first world war. After the second war, no one wanted to get involve anyway with germany.
>English pride
Plenty of those but mostly retards who think their great ancestors fought during the revolutionary war and where war heroes who fought with nothing but a flag pole when most likely they where probably garbage coming from europe.

I wish I could live in the US.

I often wander around American neighborhoods on google street view and it does look like a paradise.

>Kennedy won due to democrats in Chicago stuffing the ballot boxes
And jet fuel cant melt steel beams.

That's literally what happened. The election was hanging on Chicago which has been ran by the democrats since the 30's

You serious?

Attached: 1439966932512.png (200x201, 45K)

The usa is one big giant country filled with disparity. If you have money, you can live in amazing places that would envy europe, if you are poor you are living in brazil ghetto tier towns.

Poor people here live better than most of the world.

There are poor people in third world countries that are happy, I can't think anyone happy in the shitholes that poor people live there.

In terms of what they can have yes, but they also have to deal with niggers which isn't that problematic in other places.

Money doesn't equal happiness. It seems like you not only have a massive chip on your shoulder but you are extremely ignorant.

Have fun with the Haitians and Bolivians

>if you are poor you are living in brazil ghetto tier towns.

your ghettos would be middle class suburbs here, believe me

yeah, American neighborhoods look like disneylands, everything is extremely clean and tidy, people live in big houses, everything feels safe (people don't even need fences in the frontyards which is a must here) and city centres look so modern with all these skyscrapers

America is like a completely different world, no wonder everyone from Poland wants to live there.

Haitians stay on Buenos aires, Bolivians are dirty but they are good hard working people.

Yeah? I have a bridge to sell you

>Money doesn't equal happiness
You missed my point there, we are very different compared to poor people in other countries that are third world countries. Money means everything in this country.

Sure user and they aren't cheapening your labor or doing any crime

Just ignore Canadians they act like they are very different.

No it doesn't. You are obviously very jaded towards life

Well, you probably compare the US to Canada and you notice minor flaws so maybe Canada seems to be better than the US for you and you feel entitled to call America a shithole, yet my point of view is different since I live in a 2nd world country and the USA does look like heaven for me, I don't even notice the little inconveniences of living in the States because they're completely irrelevant to me as overall, the USA is a paradise for people like me.

Canada is pretty much the same as the U.S but more Asians and Indians

>still a country
not really

The grass is always greener I guess. Personally I'd like to live in Europe. Actual history and culture there. Besides you drive 45 minutes and you're in another country, You drive 45 minutes in America and you're just in another McDonalds.

Nice projection. Your ancestors should've joined the U.S instead of being British North America until the 80's

Why the fuck would we want to become part of greater Mexico? Pass

Agree my fellow chink.

Nice meme. Have fun in little Asia

>Canada is pretty much the same as the U.S

Maybe in mosts of parts, but I could agree a person from Quebec could complain about the US as they have a really nice European-like towns yet they still have the American standard of living (big houses in the suburbs, big cars etc.), so it's basically like the best advantages of living in Europe and America combined.

>Personally I'd like to live in Europe. Actual history and culture there

But Poland is not "Europe" you think of. Poland is an ex-commie shithole, we live in concrete commieblocks and everything is run-down here so even Detroit could be an example of ordnung for us. Poland is just the cold Mexico.

And I'm not going to argue whether the US is better than the UK or not, because the UK and western Europe seems like a paradise for me either, but we simply discussed the US not Europe.

It's like an immigrant from the Phillipines comes to Canada and says "oh how great everything here is" and you say "nonono Canada is a shithole because in the UK they make 5% more and they have nicer old towns". Does it make sense?

Excuse me?
Wanna try and say that again?

Attached: 9A76C5A4-DDB6-43BE-BC27-25C5580F68B8.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Sorry I forgot the proud African part of your heritage

I don't know much about Poland so maybe it makes sense. Still, USA is pretty grim.

You are in the EU, can't you just go to another wealthy country?

Quebec is literally America that speaks French. They got all the same stuff that happens here but in another language

>This is what mutts actually believe

Attached: 1440067545062.jpg (653x590, 77K)

Man you are so assblasted.

Sorry friend but I lived along the boarder. I know what Canada is like.

>You are in the EU, can't you just go to another wealthy country?

I can, that's why I said the UK or Germany seem to be like a paradise for me too. But we were discussing the US, not the UK or Germany.

>Still, USA is pretty grim.

Only if you live in Canada or another first world country you can care about such petty and mundane things like "being grim".

But their towns look much different than average American/Anglo-Canadian ones. They have proper old towns with nice architecture and even residential apartment blocks that are uncommon in other parts of Canada and the US.

And im wondering why aren't you moving there if you dislike living in poland?

Quebec has one city that has a "European" vibe.

And what are you going on about with apartment blocks

For the same reason why some Americans complain about living in their state yet they don't move to another state, even though it's much easier for them than for me, because even if I can legally move to Germany, still, I don't know the language and my diploma would be worthless there.

if you speak english Im sure you can find a decent job that would pay you more than what you make in poland, btw what is your diploma?

not by their own power though
Poland was created by Entente after WW1 to cuck Germany

>And what are you going on about with apartment blocks

something like pic related, Quebec is full of such blocks while you don't see them in the US

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.03.18-10-19-31.jpg (1599x712, 1.22M)

Well that's a load of nonsense. Because you can see apartments in small towns here

>if you speak english Im sure you can find a decent job that would pay you more than what you make in poland

lol, decent job in toilet cleaning, indeed

sure, I would make much more than here but I don't care about money as much to work like that. Many Poles do, though

>btw what is your diploma?

law, that's why it would be useless in other EU countries

they don't look like that, you don't really have typical "blocks" that are so common in Europe and Quebec (except for projects, but they're ghettos for blacks, it's another story)

and Quebec City is not a small town