Your cunt

>your cunt
>do retirees make more money than young people
Spain
YES!
>tfw country spends 5 times more money on retirement pay that in employment services
>average pay for retirees is 50% bigger than average pay for young people
>old fucks still protest to have their fucking pension improved

Attached: los-putos-viejos-en-pie-de-guerra.jpg (996x560, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futurechallenges.org/local/polands-little-italy-is-a-sign-of-the-times/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan yes
same here

old fucks are burglar

No they have to work even longer now and as the cost of living increases many will suffer. Its their fault anyways.

for economies to not collapse we need to stop giving free healthcare to people over the age of 70 imo
otherwise old people will live on way too long while the young have to pay for their expensive healthcare

Attached: carlapu.jpg (783x590, 82K)

Poland
not really

My parents are pensioners, my mother gets about 450 euros, my father about 430 euros, I earn about 660 euros per month.

>The estimated median annual household income among retirees is $32,000

>median household income in America across all jobs was $51,939

nope. they keep talking about raising the retirement age for young people though. not for the boomers retiring, they'd never vote away their own benefits, just their childrens' and grandchildrens'.

i heard from a spaniard living in poland that cost of life is even cheaper than Spain there.
Here in Spain the average pensioner gets about 1300€ while the average young worker makes 800€

>i heard from a spaniard living in poland that cost of life is even cheaper than Spain there.

It is cheaper but not as much to compensate the difference in salaries.

>while the average young worker makes 800€

Well, I don't think it's true, maybe in some deep villages. In Poland in such places you're happy if you make 500 euros and you have to work much harder than in the west (our labor law and employers are not as nice as in Spain). Also, we have little welfare (basically nothing except for welfare for children, about 120 euros per child/month). But most of Poles from small towns work in the UK or Germany anyway.

Also, in Spain you don't have to pay for heating and you live in a warm place with happy and smiling people.

Attached: screenshot-www.numbeo.com-2018.03.18-08-19-58.jpg (576x170, 111K)

Long life expectancy is fucking cancer.

But I can agree that in some places Spain is insanely expensive, unproportionally to relatively low wages (probably due to tourists rising rent prices).

I know there are quite a lot of young Spaniards who work in Poland (also Portuguese and Italians) because they say Poland is an excellent place to start a career - we have a lot of entry-level jobs in international corporations (who have moved their offices to Poland due to lower costs) and you can get experience here, while enjoying low costs of living and then come back to Spain or Italy and get a better job because you're already experienced.

But this is kinda sad that Spaniards have to move to Poland to start working in Santander, because a Spanish bank doesn't have any entry-level jobs in Spain anymore, as everything was outsourced to eastern Europe.

Attached: screenshot-www.numbeo.com-2018.03.18-08-25-21.jpg (600x170, 120K)

what job are they gonna get back at home? what experience does one actually get from working in call and business service centers...?? i'd say next to nothing. Its how I started my """career""" and then realised that this is leading nowhere. So I am now getting a second degree. But about the Southerns comming in Eastern Europe - its true. I regulary meet Portoguese and Italian qts.

hello fellow god brain

Madrid is the most expensive place in Spain next to Barcelona.
you can live comfortably with 1000€ jobs in most other cities but in Madrid you'd be homeless.

>what experience does one actually get from working in call and business service centers...??

I don't know, but that's what they say:

futurechallenges.org/local/polands-little-italy-is-a-sign-of-the-times/

Maybe the most important thing is that they can fill their CV with "2 years in an international corporation", no matter what he really did there.

But in Madrid no one makes only 1000 euros I guess so such comparisons don't make much sense.

Average prices:salaries ratio is still better in Spain than in Poland (and most of Eastern Europe), but in Poland it's easier to get a job I guess. Still, it's a looong way until Poland catches up with Spain and I doubt it will ever happen.

Finland.
No, pensioners here are almost at poverty level unless they have some other income types to supplement it - stocks, renting etc.
I'm mere factory pleb and I make in one month over double what my father gets as pension per month.

It does not get better for pensioneers when our healthcare are sold to foreign companies that then hold big share of one areas services because "freedom of choice" meme our center- and right-wing parties came up with.
Its basically then choice between even shittier public care or expensive private care but hey at least freedom to choose right? Maybe if you are lucky there's private little corner clinic that may be cheaper but that is unlikely because Doctors Union lobbied to keep number of doctor student per year restricted because god help their salaries get lower.

well they have to sponsor you somehow

Attached: file.png (666x587, 474K)

>I earn about 660 euros per month.
>while the average young worker makes 800€

shit niggers, I make 500€ a month with my 35h/month student job

>Germany is richer than Poland or Spain

tell us something we don't know

Yes
Old fucks can “gift” money into an inheritance that they can cash anytime

>trusting Numbeo nigger numbers
Poland, and the rest of the eastern euro states for that matter, are NOT practically cheaper than Spain. That's been my actual experience and what I've noticed after talking with people who work a 9-5, don't go out to restaurants or pay ridiculous money for rent and other shit. Not even taking into consideration how much worse the food in eastern euro countries is compared to Spain.
But there's definitely a lot more spaniards working in Poland nowadays. But they're not only there for the jobs, polish women are notorious whores for spaniards.

>Under 30
bruh, you really lumping in mid 20's living with parents with kids in preschool?