Is anyone else hesitant about voting for (((donald trump)))?

Is anyone else hesitant about voting for (((donald trump)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag8dmCQN0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This board is a hotbed for shills. They have put a lot of time and koney into making it feel "home grown'.

He is a Zionist and the Rothschilds own him.

I'm so tired of these "he supports Israel he's a Jew!" arguement. Just look at the Middle East, if it's not run by a madman it's in anarchy. Israel is the only stable ally the US has in the Middle East.

Why should anyone weep if Israel throws Arabs out of their own country? Isn't that what you fantasize happening in your country all the time?

0/10. Everyone knows the U.S. deliberately fucked that part of the world up and installed extremist governments since the 70s.

Where do you think the arabs will end up?

No.

Wherever some losers want to let them in.

Why did they do 9/11 then? The better argument is that the world is ruled by background organizations and intelligence agencies who don't care about any countries sovereignty. The CIA is not an American thing, for instance, its tied into Saudi and Israeli intelligence and is a rogue organization with no accountability to the US population. It seems to me that Trump is doing the best he can with what he has. He can't just come out with the truth, what the hell would that do?

Arabia?

So let's focus on getting our own traitors out of office before we give them more excuses to enrich us.

I don't vote for progressives.

Considering the other choice, yes.
Look at what her paymaster believes.

She's supported by people that brag about rigging elections.

Both choices are fools, only one is involved in election rigging world wide.

No sane person would ever vote for someone as incompetent as trump.

It's just that Sup Forums has too many people who are insane and lack the basic understanding that trump CANNOT handle sensitive political issues.

Dirty little cuck. Obama hates Israel. Hillary's main bro Soros hates Israel. You want the big brown Arab cock in your daughter's pussy, just admit it.

Anyone who says no is ill informed or just quite dense.

This is a staple post for the JIDF in these threads
>Le just look at all the neighboring countries, they're bad and Israel isn't so we should support them!
Your hegemony across the region caused that, you dirty fucking kike

Globalism is international fascism.

americucks are all asleep, even the one who think they are awake

Yes I am, but Israel is still better than Palestine to me.

Is there literally any candidate that doesn't support Israel?

Pls tell me Ron Paul was a wholesome man Sup Forums

Nah bro, you're asleep as fuck. Israel is just a pawn. The world is ruled by certain organizations. There isn't much difference between "American"/Israeli/Saudi/EU interests. Israel is just a trap for marginally aware people like you.

You know their going to rig the election votes.

Bernie

>a literal jew

Globalist Jews vs Nationalist Jews.

Globalists are the ones organizing the fall of western civilization.

Pay him no mind, he is a mindless shill using fake copypasta and images. Try arguing with him and he will cite whitehouse.gov and cnn.com 100% controlled propaganda.

>Nah bro, you're asleep as fuck. Israel is just a pawn. The world is ruled by certain organizations. There isn't much difference between "American"/Israeli/Saudi/EU interests. Israel is just a trap for marginally aware people like you.
nah, you've just watched too many YouTube conspiracy videos and your brain has turned to mush. Israel is real. It exists. It really is a settler colonialist apartheid Zionist state, it's not just some pawn

>supporting goat fuckers over the jews
>any year

You could perhaps research this. Read the 28 pages. Read stuff about Saudi/Israeli/CIA connections. Did you know the Pentagon is basically fighting a low-scale information civil war against our "intelligence" agencies? This isn't a conspiracy theory, there is a wealth of documented evidence. It makes you uncomfortable? You want to dispute any truth using leftist tactics? That's your problem. Have fun in the lower spheres.

It was such a paradise before right? Fucking muslim idiot.

Thanks for koshering the record

It actually was a whole lot better than it is now

Yeah fucking right

I don't care how many Arabs Israel kills
If anything, more settlements means even more violence and more dead jews too

The only thing that really matters is what the atheist kike diaspora here in America is doing, and stopping them. Half of them hate Israel anyway, meanwhile Israel was one of the only countries still trading with Rhodesia when "white countries" backstabbed them.

He'll govern poorly but he's going to crash the plane with no survivors. I need Trump because in order to make America Great again, we must first burn it to the ground. We had our chance. We didn't listen.
If not now when?
If not us then who?
I will fight this fight so my children won't have to.

>(((Times of Israel Staff)))

Because the kikes haven't been manipulating the west to fight Israel's wars for them or anything...

Also, Israel should be nuked.

I really don't give a fuck about these two sand people blowing each other up anymore

Why not? If it pissed off Palestinians, they'll keep lashing out at Israel.

Hell, Israel is barely 80% Jewish anyways, even then lots of Jews are Arab.

no, in fact, i'm voting twice

Trump Wins over Democrat and Independent Voters!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ag8dmCQN0E

sage

hillary is 10 times the kike puppet trump ever will be.

You mean your shill pals hesitate to vote for him ?
Get a grip dude, as corrupt as she is, she's still your boss.

>we allow people this stupid to vote

trump should just bow out and let pence run

id vote for pence or ryan over hitlery, but trump is so nutty he might start a war by insulting someone important via tweet

what an edgelord and he's only 68

THE IRONY OF THIS POST IS GROUNDBREAKING. NEXT STOP, UGANDA!

They're both globalist puppets. Nothing will ever change.

Ride the tiger!

due to the alternative, no.

If only that were true.

I like he's attitude and some of what he says. But I just don't trust him, does he what does he really believe? Does he know how to run a country?

he could very well be. unfortunately hillary is a banker owned, pro israel warhawk as well.

Do the current leaders do? No. They're tanking the country and fucking the world up as well.

"In other news, 19th century America is HEADING WEST? Like and comment on this post to discover 13 ways the United States of America are racist land grabbers!

ITT : Shills shilling shills

>Israel is the only stable ally the US has in the Middle East.

good goy

the jews abandoned the place - then hundreds of years later try to throw residents out ouf "their" country. "Their" country because it is sacred to them according to their scripture.

Its all the same shit. People blame Israelis who hate Islam and want to preserve their ethnicity and thousands of years of culture on the dirty fucking global elitists. Its the same that's happening in Western countries.