Unfunny faggot

unfunny faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiyfwZVAzGw
youtube.com/watch?v=pe4cXPWPJWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was the best part of Ghostbusters

that is one ugly mug

Portlandia is great. It's even better if you live in a SJW bubble city.

I find him funnier than pretty much 100% of all living comedians

t. F.A.

Let me guess, he said something about your favorite politician that hurt your feelings.

me

Same

He's legitimately funny, but I would believe the most ridiculously twisted rumors people spread about. Like, I bet he knows what Troy McClure was doing with those fish.

Straight to jail

At least he tries.Unlike this unlikable faggot.

He's a fine performer, but from what I've seen he was a shit writer on snl.

so its shit?

go back to rèddit

It's not my fault you guys don't know what is funny or not.

Dude's got chops as a chameleon. I hate SNL, but I gotta give Armisen credit where it's due for Documentary Now and Portlandia.

He will be teaming up with the Cos' soon

He's a wife beating closet case who should be off TV and in jail

fred armisen never made any human being laugh

>Documentary Now and Portlandia
both are réddit trash. fuck you

jail is just a slap on the wrists. Even Floyd Mayweather was in jail for wife beating. Its practically a right of passage to the mainstream

She's a Scientologist.

Comedian's comedian, desu senpai.

I'm not one of these go back toReddit autists but for me the show isn't funny. They try way too hard to be edgy and shocking and is just the same pop culture references over and over. I wanted to like it because the girl I was fucking did but na, it's terrible.

The dude in the op has been funny but as of late he is really shitting the bed.

he's at least 10x funnier than Dave Chappelle nowadays or Bill Burr so theres that

No, I'm Spartacus

Yeah it's so fucking bad I'm shocked people on Sup Forums actually like it. Pretty sure it's just newfags
Not true at all. Chappelle is nowhere near as funny as he used to be but he's sure as shit not as unfunny as even the best bits on portlandia

THAT

HIPSTERS KNOW BEST HOW TO ROAST HIPSTERS

PORTLANDIA IS TOP SATIRE

>Chappelle is nowhere near as funny as he used to be but he's sure as shit not as unfunny as even the best bits on portlandia
No, you're dead wrong. Chappelle is the worst. I saw him live and all he did was smoke onstage and mumble something. It was so fucking bad

go watch ron swanson compilations nigger

i bet my left nut you've never even seen Chappelle live, yet you worship him like a God. He is trash

youtube.com/watch?v=eiyfwZVAzGw
youtube.com/watch?v=pe4cXPWPJWU

we know you are op, you dont need to post here to tell us about it

I have. 96, 04, and 06, he was great eah and every time.

You're either dumb ass fuck or baiting.