Now that pleb season is over and the /got/fags will slowly migrate back to plebbit...

now that pleb season is over and the /got/fags will slowly migrate back to plebbit, can we discuss the true hbo kino worthy of hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4752836/larry-david-on-steve-bannon/
youtube.com/watch?v=rs5w02NvSyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just hope there's not a lot of political garbage in this season. Also I hope Larry and Cheryl do not get back together. I liked awkward single Larry slaying mad pussy

prettaay prettaay

dont even fucking talk about LD like that you know hes above that shit, look at what he did with the black family NAMED THE FUCKING BLACKS or that episode with the abused women house, or even the whole micheal j fox thing.

i have 1000% faith in LD. dude doesnt give a single fuck.

i hope he has a new agent Jeff is not funny

I hope Funkhauser and Cousin Andy are going to appear. The two best secondary characters in any show ever made.

but that's not The Deuce/Westworld

and this isnt reddit so go back

incredibly overrated

Speculation on what causes Larry's fatwa. Go.

failure as a human being

how does one have such shit taste?

I hope the Judge Judy episode doesn't disappoint

Please please please dont bash, but what are we discussing?

curb your enthusiasm season 9

Oh. I hadnt thought OP filename was the name of the show. Worth checking out?

probably one of the funniest shows still airing on tv today. its from larry david, the guy pretty much entirely responsible for seinfeld.

Sure, should we discuss the leftovers or ballers?

Do I have it in the HBO streaming service?
That would be handy.

I bingewatched the entirety of Ballers over the past three days. top rock kino

and he wants to be kept update if the adopted chinese baby is good with chop sticks

I would assume so. It starts on Oct. 9

Westworld turned out to be a steaming pile of nothing.

I recently heard he's mad at Steve Bannon because he apparantly made money off of Seinfeld.

>Wang?
>Tang?

I went to bed at like 5pm, its 3am.
Should I wake up, make dinner and start watching this?
My life is in your hands.

Watch it

start from s1, and yes if you ever watched or enjoyed seinfeld you will love this show.

the situational humor is unbelievably clever

Shut I was gonna say watch it and checkem
Fek

Jerry Seinfeld is still alive? Fuck that old piece of shit seriously

curb is all of the good of seinfeld with none of the bad AND NO LAUGH TRACK THANK FUCK. also its all improv, they storyboard but the script doesnt have many dialogue lines, just points to hit

what's the deal with hotheads?

i cant believe how terrible the deuce was. david simon sucks without ed burns writing. and westworld is just too bland and goofy

>I just hope there's not a lot of political garbage in this season
been praying nightly for minimal marxist judaism. maybe a couple K bombs at the most.

I hope he doesn't make fun of Trump.

the market on making fun of trump is so low at this point...he's not buying.

Really? I thought it was great.

I don't remember him doing Bush jokes. He's above the easy stuff. Not clever enogh

don't forget, the all-time high taboo for a kike to make jokes about.

>the french chef who has tourettes, that they won't fire because he's a "survivor"
>turns out the numbers that were "tattooed" onto his arm were his lottery numbers

>the episode where he thought he was introducing two holocaust survivors to each other, but one was a holocaust survivor and the other was a contestant on the reality show

the only bush joke on cye was when he was playing in the producers and his costar with ocd came onto him but he balked when he saw a picture of GWB in her dressing room. but that's not even a joke about GWB it's a joke about democratic insecurity.

All the previous seasons are on Amazon prime

How have you seen it already?

>pretty much entirely responsible for seinfeld
Revisionist history.

He is just like me.
Arrogant, zero patience for stupid people, obnoxious and a total lack of care for social convention.

>WHOAOAOAOAOA I SAID SOMETHING SUPER OFFENSIVE WITHOUT MEANING IT *looks directly into the camera while theme plays*

I hope Leon is back.
Him and Larry living together was some of the best stuff on the show.

FUCK HUGH

With the way people support or oppose Trump I have been unable to enjoy any comedy that gets even close to politics.

Let's be real. This season we get to find if Larry buys into this PC culture or not.

My guess, he has an episode where he starts off all for it thinking its morally right. Then as it goes on, he realizes how toxic it is and he's made a huge mistake. My reasoning is that if Jerry doesn't do college campuses because of this shit, Larry probably feels the same way.

post favorite curb characters other than larry.

I like richard lewis

Of course he feels that way. Just look at the Michael Richards episode.

Episode 2 and 3 already leaked fyi, there's a torrent on TPB

>but that's not even a joke about GWB it's a joke about democratic insecurity
lol this is what republicans actually believe

>it's kino because it's moderately funny but way less popular

JEFF YOU FAT FUCK

>your gay because you suck dicks

the joke was that only a complete retard would support bush, and he was turned off by that

dont make me start saving fedora pictures again

Oct 1st. Why would you lie about something like that?

and a wicked sense of humor?

I feel like the lack of Cheryl really made the last few seasons worse

Not because she's an especially great character or actress (though fine in both respects) but because the dynamic of Larry having a wife just makes the comedy better.

>this is what liberals literally believe

So isn't season 9 airing yet? There was just them 2 episodes that leaked?

Bernie lost the primary and now he thinks he ca get a tv show? Lame. No refunds?

Cheryl is dating Ted Danson

I HATE cousin Andy. That autistic whiny fag is the most annyoing character in television history.

this

NOEL SCHEMSKY

HELLLLOOO ROZZZ

HBO Go has all the seasons

>Westworld
LOL

Larry is based

Rec me LD's best movies. Clear History was a 6/10 give me his best.

yep, hyper liberal, anti-bush larry david was definitely just poking fun at liberals, undermining their opposition to Bush at its height. Yeah, thats probably it lmao

Obviously LD is far left, he's a fucking great comedian for gods sake, what else is he going to be: alt right??

Note how he couldn't sleep with a woman because she had a George W Bush photo by her bed in an episode, at a time no one criticised Dubya's righteousness at least on tv or the media.

Sup Forums can just never win

he doesnt act very often dude. just like the one woody allen movie and that wasnt good either

>mfw i thought Paris would be the last we'd see of them

PRETTAYYY PRETTAYYYY

can he fix television?

Is it possible that he could make a movie with a similar Improv strategy and make it cohesive or is that too much to ask

Curb your enthusiasm is the most bullshit show, literally jewish subreddit tier

Please crush my balls Susie, I beg you ;_;

what comedy do you like?

1st episode is out

time.com/4752836/larry-david-on-steve-bannon/
Seems like he just jokes about it. Reiner and George are some extremely salty Hollywood liberals though.

Leon was in the first promo for the new season

t. GoT watcher

Pleb fucking opinions. He is fucking amazing during the country club scenes.

This.
Now this is real shit tastes. The show plummeted when that nigger family moved in.

How tf is that nigga worth almost a billion dollars, it's not fair

i.m.o if you havent seen it yet, start watching at season 4

The whole family was annoying but just Leon and LD together was great

The guy is starting to look like my 21 year old cat before he died of dementia and organ failure

>what do you mean youre going to fuck me up?

Eps 2,3,4 were leaked and are fucking funny. The scene where larry is talking about 'the wilderbeasts in the wild' in court had me dieing.

The humour's too Jewish

How about pointless and never funny characters like Funkhouser.
Leon because the polar opposites of him and Larry make for some of the most hilarious stuff on the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=rs5w02NvSyI

You had a jewish cat?