Does America have any culture? I hear Americans saying that their movies are culture...

Does America have any culture? I hear Americans saying that their movies are culture, but here's a movie that is 100% pure Mexican culture. How can that be American culture?

Attached: p.png (830x642, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGhnN86ooTs
youtube.com/watch?v=bRaXhWs5JMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Wikipedia said it's an American animation film.

Go die in a car crash you waste of life

Attached: E1A20485-8D3E-4DC6-A09D-F5B23DA03BB1.png (1024x768, 1.07M)

It's a movie inspired by Mexico you fucking retard

Does Rome have no culture as so much of their's is borrowed from Greeks

we did :'(

There is no pan-american culture as far as I can tell. There do exist pocket cultures, though, like Dixie.

Paving roads isn't really culture.

Daily reminder AMERICA HAS NO CULTURE.

>la cultura

Attached: 14653061352980.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

More culture than your Arab cock sucking shithole. The only culturally relevant thing Swedes have is Ikea and meatballs

They used to
Today the "Culture" is a degenerative mess

Attached: 50sFam.jpg (600x400, 213K)

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1500997359444.png (525x809, 822K)

We have culture. We just don't share it with fatasses like you.

Attached: front-825x510.jpg (825x510, 121K)

American culture looks pretty bland to us since all European countries try to steal from it as much as possible

are you really stupid enough to believe consumerism was not important in the 50s?

This must be a fucking joke.

Even in that single image I can spot multiple consumerist products, ketch-up, coke, hot-dogs, clothes, etc. etc;.

>Implying the post war era that was bombarded with propaganda has any culture
No.

>whiter than you, muhammad

This is even less culture

Probably southern traditions, louisana french culture, new england got their own shit. Midwest is boring corn country, west coast has it's culture of WEED and SURFING but is absolutely degenerate

>ketchup and hotdogs are exclusive to america

Attached: 1517458668821.png (485x443, 26K)

It seems a lot better to me than what you guys are stuck with today
jews propagating degeneracy in it's purest forms in your "culture" and the gender mutants,el goblinos,etc

Attached: Simeon-I.jpg (704x599, 88K)

Nothing in my everyday life has been impacted by Swedes. Nearly everything in someway or another in nearly every other country on earth has been impacted by the US.

We don't have a traditionalist culture dating back a millennia like you fucks but if we don't have any culture, neither does Canada, Australia, NZ, and a handful of other countries.

Louisiana Frog mulattos should be gassed

No you dont. No one can tell your "culture" from the other Scandinavians.

lmao. It's culture though they do their own thing. Blacks take the french culture and put their spin to it. Jambalaya is fucking delicious. And even though new orleans is a shithole it looks like it has more culture than say LA

>anglo-canada
>culture
Sorry sweaty, but Quebec is the only province with any shred of culture

Thanks for reinforcing my point dipshit.

The consumerism culture of the 50's was kind of the beginning of the end.
by the time of the 60's civil movements we were fucked so hard, but didn't realize it. really though, it started since after WWII ended, when we started to listening to Jews because of what happened to them.

they're like a sick person in bed that you help out and make food for, because you feel sympathy for their condition, only to realize they're manipulating you into making them a free meal and do their chores.

Attached: DUG-a9AV4AA7Yk1.jpg (750x746, 94K)

Actually thought that film alright

>boiled eggs

because that's not an idealized picture and women aren't abysmal at skeet

America has only one culture - 'GUNZ'.

No one with an american level of education

Attached: 4f9.jpg (491x404, 21K)

>tfw cowboys aren't American but Spanish-Mexican

Attached: drumpf.jpg (250x248, 8K)

No one outside of your irrelevant country.

FTFY.

good eye! can you believe this isn't authentic either!? so weird.

Attached: America.jpg (1581x873, 525K)

They had some and is demolished by whites and Castilians
They're just suffering from the loss of culture so they're stealing culture and make money

What about that isn't authentic?

topkek

>the mother and dog don't have guns
nice propaganda

>the sausages and hamburgers don't have guns
nice propaganda

>the grill and ketchup don't have guns
nice propaganda

This. Only jealous yanks will refute this.

kys

wait why do you guys wear those funny little hats?

>hurrr crawfish, bibs and drinks are muh culture

Attached: 1496204421173.jpg (552x850, 48K)

THAT'S what you want to know about? What about the giant face?

Attached: eb94fe1bb78d589394dc8621107b0040.jpg (380x495, 69K)

>It seems a lot better to me than what you guys are stuck with today
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you brainwashed retard.

What? The face that you stole from Argentina?

>the dog doesn't have a gun
Nice propaganda piece

Show me an example of Swedish culture.

>the grass doesn't have a gun
nice propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=dGhnN86ooTs

Toy squirt guns. Dad is being funny by using his to quench the flames of the grill so they don't burn the burger.

>implying the Roman's extensive logistical system was not a unuiqe element of higher culture they possessed compared to their neighbors

>consumerism
>culture

That's fucking sad.

>the plate and house doesn't have a gun
nice propaganda

>outdoor picnic with music and dancing
wow such high culture we don't have this in the USA

>frying meat on a stick with family

Homo Erectus called. They want their culture back.

If my culture was this cringey then I would just claim to not have any. Holy shit. Maybe Muhamed imparting his culture upon you is a good thing.

Copied from the Greeks. Hammurabi inveted law, and probably others before him. Roman politics was an absolute shitshow during the republic.

Isn't your culture literally just piss poor attempts at trying to be different than mongoloids?

No different from many Blues and Bluegrass festivals in the United States. If those are not unique culture than neither is that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRaXhWs5JMA

Playing music is not your culture, you just stole it from somewhere else. We and our kin were and are the only people to partake in kräftskiva, midsommar and valborg.

America's many cultures are just modified versions of cultures brought over by immigrants. Well, all except for coastal California. That cancer grew on its own.

>Eurangutans larp as nationalists who care about their culture online
Awwww how cute, if only they spent as much effort preserving their culture as they did pretending they cared about it online.

Attached: 1520216250793.jpg (315x315, 35K)

Sweden didn't invent eating crayfrish or having summer picnics. Whatever Valborg is is no different from the various window dressing of any of a half dozen American holidays.

Human beings are not that different across the globe, especially when you are talking about 1st world countries. To seriously argue that the United States has no cultural traditions makes you look an idiot.

I see you're representing your asian culture

I wish we had culture too, we have only stereotypes

Scandiniggers and Amerimutts going at ITT and I love it

Attached: 1521318212619.gif (500x250, 1.17M)